Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
why is he assuring kaido momo still alive, also now we know momo tried to take the dagger he saw on the ground from the message of oden clue, that was left behind from the other beat up guards.

but...MOMO showing silence and confusion from kanjuro claim of him taking the dagger, when he was tied up and can't grab it!

but overall, it does look like kanjuro is bad atm i agree. but some pre-clues he said, and how oden might survived if that was kanjuro drawing, and then toki power activating, explaining why no one found his body. or even toki's later on.
There was no message from Oden. Those arent kanji, they are fingers in a glove.

Also, if they didn´t find Odens body, why has nobody asked the scabbards where he is? Where exactly does Orochi say they didn´t find Odens body? The only reference i could find after a quick search was this:

(This is in chapter 920)
Here the only bodies mentioned as missing are those of the Akazaya Nine, no mention of oden.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There was no message from Oden. Those arent kanji, they are fingers in a glove.

Also, if they didn´t find Odens body, why has nobody asked the scabbards where he is? Where exactly does Orochi say they didn´t find Odens body? The only reference i could find after a quick search was this:

(This is in chapter 920)
Here the only bodies mentioned as missing are those of the Akazaya Nine, no mention of oden.
so it has to be kanji for it to be oden.

yeah ignore written message in blood with oden laugh, that your opinion not mine.

can you not quote me, if can't even bother to read my post fully, where i showed this.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ah,i see what you mean, so basically if scabbards die oden and toki memory die to. though with oden alive clue and missing body, plus we did not see kanjuro when oden through him fully, in that time frame. etc

yeah what happen to yasu was bs, but what if kanjuro tampered with the weapons or it was fake yasu with the same speech. etc. and kanjuro smuggled the real one away? making fake realist blood bullets, only for fake blood to come out late, though right now it looks like yasu dead.

but also with that cave scene, momo saw something above, and kanjuro probably noticed, and knocked out momo, explaining why momo is hurt, because kanjuro did not want him blurting out what ever it was or noticing it, meaning there more to the plan, and if double agent. what if he giving information to toki/oden since there thought dead, plus he has to stay in character. when he handed momo to kaido, his cover was bad guy.. but oden already sneaked on the island, plus the eye security. I think oden would saved momo if no one was on time to stop it.

something is off at least.

kanjuro can draw realist drawings, he lied about momo cutting his ropes, while the boy was tied. also looking back the scene, when we see momo glance down at the message we see alert bubble over kanjura head, this is probably when kanjuro turns around, and see the message and knocks momo out. or did kanjuro noticed someone coming in the cave to meet him (If blind spot in security) and knocked momo out, because it would ruin the plan!?
Well Yasu was certainly dead and we saw his body, I don't think Oda can write that one off. As for Kanjuro something happened for sure, not sure what, although I still doubt he is a double agent. Unless he is secretly working for Cp-0 or something.

I just can't make sense as to why their plan would require putting momo up for execution, something is off. There could many reasons as to why Kanjuro is lying.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well Yasu was certainly dead and we saw his body, I don't think Oda can write that one off. As for Kanjuro something happened for sure, not sure what, although I still doubt he is a double agent. Unless he is secretly working for Cp-0 or something.

I just can't make sense as to why their plan would require putting momo up for execution, something is off. There could many reasons as to why Kanjuro is lying.
yeah, that be hard to pull off agree with yasu, plus we are still not sure of kanjuro, beside something is off. though with his realistic drawing skills/df makes him more dangerous as actor to able to pull the impossible. but will wait and see.

cp0? that is interesting. but we see kanjuro life in wano with oden and the scabbards.

yeah, will have to wait to see next summery of next chapter in two weeks for oda to explain it.

one explanation for double agent thing clue though.

if those robot animals are in the cave, possible he saw it looking at his direction then noticed the hidden message oden left when he glanced back at momo, so he acted quick and knocked momo out, and then destroyed the message, because oda showed these robot animals monitor from above the area, and momo notices something upwards and wonder what that is..which is probably what kanjuro saw and realized he had to cover the message up and also knock momo out.

scene cuts off, and it's hints to being important. Since kanjuro lies after. Also have to wait to see if momo brings it up to, which he has not.. will recheck later.

can't wait to see what happens next and explanation how it's pulled off, or why did kanjuro lie.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah, that be hard to pull off agree with yasu, plus we are still not sure of kanjuro, beside something is off. though with his realistic drawing skills/df makes him more dangerous as actor to able to pull the impossible. but will wait and see.

cp0? that is interesting. but we see kanjuro life in wano with oden and the scabbards.

yeah, will have to wait to see next summery of next chapter in two weeks for oda to explain it.

one explanation for double agent thing clue though.

if those robot animals are in the cave, possible he saw it looking at his direction then noticed the hidden message oden left when he glanced back at momo, so he acted quick and knocked momo out, and then destroyed the message, because oda showed these robot animals monitor from above the area, and momo notices something upwards and wonder what that is..which is probably what kanjuro saw and realized he had to cover the message up and also knock momo out.

scene cuts off, and it's hints to being important. Since kanjuro lies after. Also have to wait to see if momo brings it up to, which he has not.. will recheck later.

can't wait to see what happens next and explanation how it's pulled off, or why did kanjuro lie.
Well CP-0 is unlikely but I have been thinking for a while how will Oda remove BM from the equation. Luffy cannot fight two yonko's at once and Kid and Law isn't as strong as Luffy (though the gap doesn't seem huge right now) so something is likely to happen that causes BM to leave the fight.

Also I think Kanjuro's drawing will still look like art so it shouldn't be possible to fool Kin and the other scabbards, that is probably oden in the flesh.

What robot animals are talking about? There is one thing monitoring the area and its on Kaido's side did I miss something?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well CP-0 is unlikely but I have been thinking for a while how will Oda remove BM from the equation. Luffy cannot fight two yonko's at once and Kid and Law isn't as strong as Luffy (though the gap doesn't seem huge right now) so something is likely to happen that causes BM to leave the fight.

Also I think Kanjuro's drawing will still look like art so it shouldn't be possible to fool Kin and the other scabbards, that is probably oden in the flesh.

What robot animals are talking about? There is one thing monitoring the area and its on Kaido's side did I miss something?
Oden countering either big mom or kaido, would help. while luffy focused on the other. plus cp0 wants to sit back and let pirates kill each other.

yeah agree that most definitely oden, plus we saw silhouette of toki/hiyori but if oden alive means toki alive to. i remember oden told toki to jump 20 years in the future and she can meet the person she searching for. hinting luffy. but with what happen it looks like both of them jumped and still get to meet the person they are searching for clue. (meaning more lore later on, if she does not get killed later in the fight if indeed survived from clues)

also other plot point.

Cp0 might target momo, they are talking about kaido df linage, and how it was a failure. They think it's still on punk hazard. But if they realize momo ate the fruit/find out. they might come after him. since momo df acting normal, no signs of defect as vega punk showed?

leader of the group sounded unsure if it's failure and says he glad it is..but trails off..

so could be hint oden going after them in the fight, if they target momo, once flashback and explanation on how he survived is shown.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oden countering either big mom or kaido, would help. while luffy focused on the other. plus cp0 wants to sit back and let pirates kill each other.

yeah agree that most definitely oden, plus we saw silhouette of toki/hiyori but if oden alive means toki alive to. i remember oden told toki to jump 20 years in the future and she can meet the person she searching for. hinting luffy. but with what happen it looks like both of them jumped and still get to meet the person they are searching for clue. (meaning more lore later on, if she does not get killed later in the fight if indeed survived from clues)

also other plot point.

Cp0 might target momo, they are talking about kaido df linage, and how it was a failure. They think it's still on punk hazard. But if they realize momo ate the fruit/find out. they might come after him. since momo df acting normal, no signs of defect as vega punk showed?

leader of the group sounded unsure if it's failure and says he glad it is..but trails off..

so could be hint oden going after them in the fight, if they target momo, once flashback and explanation on how he survived is shown.
I would have to find the page but I am pretty sure Toki said she was done time travelling. Not sure if they found her body though. She doesn't have much to contribute to the fight itself it seems either way however I am not against the idea of her being alive. I just think that is unlikely given how the events played out.

CP-0 did mention that is was a failure but I wouldn't be surprised if Vegapunk tried again. He probably will once they find out Momo df is normal. If they attempt to take momo that would work against SHP and their backs are against the wall fighting 2 yonkos right now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would have to find the page but I am pretty sure Toki said she was done time travelling. Not sure if they found her body though. She doesn't have much to contribute to the fight itself it seems either way however I am not against the idea of her being alive. I just think that is unlikely given how the events played out.

CP-0 did mention that is was a failure but I wouldn't be surprised if Vegapunk tried again. He probably will once they find out Momo df is normal. If they attempt to take momo that would work against SHP and their backs are against the wall fighting 2 yonkos right now.
I don't think they mention if they recovered her body, only orochi mentions oden body missing clue. plus kanjuro saying her and oden will finally die, might be real clue they survived.

the guy sounded interest in failed df, as other question why he bring it up. imo if that guy don't have df and is already monster in strength and sees momo with the failed df, which is probably not.. means potential cp0 killing momo to take it. i'm reading it and that guy even though states it was failure, he sounds unsure.

so kaido and big mom, then problem with cp0 coming after momo for the not so failure df powers. oden showing up balance this.

also see momo transform recent chapter, so not long before cp0 member notice the dragon form.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll be blunt, I don't think that is Oden nor do I think he is alive. However, I don't want to get to caught up in any more One Piece related arguments. I had my fill on OJ.
Though I guess there is something that bothers me. On the assumption we are undeniably seeing Oden in front of our eyes, ignoring the reasonings he is alive to begin with, what I wonder is how he is in Onigashima to begin with. If he hitched a ride with the alliance then I find hard to believe he wouldn't have been found before the raid began.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How can it be a message without kanji?
Those are just splotches of blood or Kanjuros ink.
And momo is not looking at the ceiling. The direction he is looking is back at Kanjuro.

Now for the laughter:

きゃはは and わはは are not exclusive to Oden. Just look at the very same page you cited:

Or in chapter 107, where you will find the Wahaha laugh:

But i bet Oden is working together with someone. He had ties to this character in the past. Maybe they put aside their differences and worked together to infiltrate Kaidos castle. I´m certain that this ally of oden is already there, might even have left again.
Its ya boi Orochi!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How can it be a message without kanji?
Those are just splotches of blood or Kanjuros ink.
And momo is not looking at the ceiling. The direction he is looking is back at Kanjuro.

Now for the laughter:

きゃはは and わはは are not exclusive to Oden. Just look at the very same page you cited:

Or in chapter 107, where you will find the Wahaha laugh:

But i bet Oden is working together with someone. He had ties to this character in the past. Maybe they put aside their differences and worked together to infiltrate Kaidos castle. I´m certain that this ally of oden is already there, might even have left again.
Its ya boi Orochi!

Are you trolling?

like i said momo looked down on the ground first, and saw the dagger and the laugh text next to the dagger, wahaha is unique only to oden. then he looked up as i mentioned seeing something.

he did not look at the dagger/ceiling at the same time. 🤦‍♀️

read from right to left

top panel momo glance down at the beat up guys, he sees still glancing down and then he noticed the dagger and blood and message by the hand, next you see him glance up at something off screen. As next panel shows him noticing something above in the next scene.

Gyahaha seems to be common laugh, wahahaha is oden signature laugh. no one else has that type of laugh except oden.

Also i'v already mention someone probably helping him before, since toki clearly gave oden swords to tengu, and then tengu gave the swords to the children.

Might hint tengu helped oden come to island, for tengu early remark "i can't leave, I to am waiting for someone" hinting oden.
[automerge]1615768308[/automerge]
yeah orochi and oden and the teapot are the master minds and teamed up, is what i'm seeing from people that read this story apparently. :vonflame:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That last bit was trolling, yes. I don't think Oden was ever in that corridor.

saw the dagger and the laugh text next to the dagger,
The laugh text is a sound effect, you know that, right?
And i just showed you a panel of a bunch of guys partying on whiskey peak with the exact same laugh. Those are just the sounds of the party in the distance.
[automerge]1615768814[/automerge]
Momo stands there.
In front of him, on the ground is the dagger.
He looks at it.
Kanjuro is behind him to his left. Kanjuro is very tall.
Momo glances up over his shoulder to his left. At Kanjuro.

I presume to check if Kanjuro is watching him. I presume he cuts his rope with the dagger on the ground, picks it up and attacks Kanjuro.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

And i just showed you a panel of a bunch of guys partying on whiskey peak with the exact same laugh. Those are just the sounds of the party in the distance.

It's oden laugh, plus we don't see full ground where the blood is but the dagger is on the ground, and oda drew the laugh near the dagger and also shows momo see something strange beside the dagger and already beat up guards.

it's not someone random fodder mimicking oden laugh. that is oden hint. Like oda shows oden doing wahaha laugh as his signature laugh

you guys, oh it's just background sound.

:pepeweird:

also here since you keep trolling and saying orochi and oden best friends, yet ignore plot device of orochi being introduced fearing oden, why he hired a body guard ^_^ then try to use some early mention about scabbards body missing for oden which you confused oden for scabbard.

right out of orochi mouth they can't find oden body, thus =orochi body guard/nightmares for this reason.

[automerge]1615768814[/automerge]
Momo stands there.
In front of him, on the ground is the dagger.
He looks at it.
Kanjuro is behind him to his left. Kanjuro is very tall.
Momo glances up over his shoulder to his left. At Kanjuro.

I presume to check if Kanjuro is watching him. I presume he cuts his rope with the dagger on the ground, picks it up and attacks Kanjuro.
LMAO done, your a troll.

So Momo untied himself even though he tied up securely with his hands behind his back and also on short leash so kanjuro can notice if momo moves further from him, and his mouth is covered. and he somehow cut his ropes with the dagger. even though he tied up and can't use his hands. damn didn't know he was psychic to. ( telekinetic powers )

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

No that clues us, kanjuro lied about momo trying to cut his ropes, and even momo realized kanjuro lied.

but seriously

Fuck it, sir was right! the teapot is who we should be watching out for! :pepescared:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it's not someone random fodder mimicking oden laugh. that is oden hint. Like oda shows oden doing wahaha laugh as his signature laugh
Wahaha is a shit tier signature laugh. Caesar Clown pulled a 5 star Legendary Rare signature, and all Oden got was a 1 star common.
Tomorrow I'll check if I can't find more scenes with the Wahaha laugh.
One last thing I found, the sound effects we saw around oden castle when he was laughing are not unique to oden as well.

Good night, all hail the Teapot.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I do, I fu*king hate him. 😡
[automerge]1615638235[/automerge]
I posted this on a different forum so I decided to re-post it here.

the explanation of Toki's DF ability was very generic. Devil Fruits usually have multiple abilities or subcategories of one ability. The best example of this is Law's DF which has multiple abilities in one package, but if Law just said that his DF allows him to make operations/surgeries then we would never even guess that Law can use teleportation.
Based on that, I believe that Toki's DF ability is not the time travel but the time freezing ability. I don't think that Toki's DF allows you to jump in time otherwise you'd be able to travel back in time too, but Toki clearly said that traveling back is impossible. So, I believe, that Toki's primary DF ability is to freeze the time, which allows objects or humans to not age, which on its own, allows them to stay the same as they were before the time was frozen. Keeping that in mind, thecniquely it would be possible for Toki to freeze the time for Oden so that his process of dying would be stopped or slowed down. Then, Toki would heal Oden from his enjures and they would come up with some plan, I think so🤔... but the most interesting part is here👇

Hitetsu said that he was waiting for someone, he's also a blacksmith, while Oden has new pair of blades with him. I wonder if this two things are connected to each other...
why ? LoL

He's waiting for Momonosuke and Hiyori, thats so obvious dude, after he meet Momo, he return the sword...don't jump into absurd conclusion please....

I read this and looks like you don't accept explanations, and just want oden dead.

so basically

the guy who showed great endurance/survivable. for 3 whole days, in the freezing cold water, plus getting banged up by the rocks when leaving. etc

Hell even anime showed scene whitebeard using earthquake fruit to smash his skull..oden didn't even die from that where a normal person would.

oden being on par with roger and white beard strength. get's flung through through boulders/tree smashes right through oh look he bleeding..yeah totally died!! :pepeweird:

at the execution they show a normal person, not someone like oden who can endure 3 whole days of abuse on his body/which he bleed to.

did we see oden shrivel up, no. it was kaido mistake giving oden 1 hr instead of of 3 days!!!

Oden is monster

basic hand gun, from a bullet. your saying kills him , with all endurance and monster strength oda showed oden have. :pepeweird:

the bullet committed seppuku as far am concerned!! as it breaks apart on oden forehead. his face is intact as he just get backlash.

or you wouldn't be able to see him grin, as he yeets out, and why orochi and rest can't find his body.

the guy with endurence and amazing strength survives being punched by roger/white beard, also him being flung through boulders/tree without breaking any bones from impact of strength.. he fricken monster.

it's insulting you guys think he died from bullet, when oda showed him surviving much worse, and 3 whole fricken day in the freezing water, his body started to bloat/bleed.

fricken 1 hour in boiling pot and he goner...

the same guy who was also sitting on fire and eating casually when we first saw him. :sarcasticshottie:
Nope, i absolutely can discuss anything as long as it's make sense....all of your explanation seems just a guess without strong proof like talks from the past, it's not like that, that's not how Oda works....how can u prove talks ?? Talks can be described into anything, from different circumtance, subject, and so on....

Why Toki cried when she know Oden would be alive from the very beginning, talks like "Who said you will die ?", it didnt mean the "people" himself but like what Hiluluk said, "people will die if they are forgotten"...it's something that Oda pointed out at so many occasion, i think it's one of Oda favorites quotes/words of wisdom...

I know how tough Oden was, please don't reassure me, but i know his limit, he was different from Kaidou which only advanced Haki can penetrate his skin, or Big Mom, which only 1 panel had showed her bleed, and that's just a little scratch from her knee. But Oden was different, we saw him bleed so many times, versus Ashura Doji, versus Roger (1 hit at stomatch, bleed from head to toe because of rocks and trees), versus Kaidou (1 hit K.O. like Luffy), and so on, he's not as invicible as you think. Please do not include anime in this conversation, Toei like too exaggerate things. Do you think Kaidou would look like Umibozu after getting carried by a ship 3 days 3 nights ?? Even a little scratch is unlikely to be seen......

Umm no, the exact same laugh, in two different scenarios? c'mon son be realistic, @Naomi is right Oda hinted at something, making it seem impossible is a good way for you to get real upset when it turns out to be true. Then you will begin to flame Oda for it.

If you can tell me how Kaido survive a fall from sky island then maybe we can have this discussion about how Oden survive a boiling pot. Then again you can't so that is not really a solid point, you want Oden as dead as the villains in this arc. I do agree with you in that his death is important to the story but him being alive could be just as important. This man is strong enough to rival a bloody yonko, if you ask me this is a good set up for Luffy to gain a powerful ally for the final war. A PK level Luffy can 1 v 1 the FA but Luffy would still need allies to rival the other admirals.

Yes he told the scabbards to open up Wano, because if they didn't this current situation would not have developed.
[automerge]1615681327[/automerge]

Oda's writing pattern is repetitive, I wouldn't say its degraded. We have just seen the same formula rinse and repeated for years. What made certain things bad is I felt Oda started to please fanbase waay too much. Then again do we have a right to be upset if Oden is alive? Pell survive a point blank nuke that was meant to wipe out a country but people seem to forget shit like this is not the first time. Actually happy that happened so that when people say post time skip is this and that, you can look back at pre time skip and see the same shit in a different format; and that is what makes Oda a genius. :datea:
How can it be an exact same laugh, while it's just "wa ha ha" or "ha ha ha" ?? That's basic laugh, Oda always write those kind of laugh sfx for everyone without specific laugh, it's not something like "worororo" or "gurarara" or "zehahaha" which very characteristic.

As for Kaidou, I'll repeat this "I know how tough Oden was, please don't reassure me, but i know his limit, he was different from Kaidou which only advanced Haki can penetrate his skin, or Big Mom, which only 1 panel had showed her bleed, and that's just a little scratch from her knee. But Oden was different, we saw him bleed so many times, versus Ashura Doji, versus Roger (1 hit at stomatch, bleed from head to toe because of rocks and trees), versus Kaidou (1 hit K.O. like Luffy), and so on, he's not as invicible as you think. Please do not include anime in this conversation, Toei like too exaggerate things. Do you think Kaidou would look like Umibozu after getting carried by a ship 3 days 3 nights ?? Even a little scratch is unlikely to be seen......"

They're different breed, no matter what u did to Kaidou, if it's physical, and not imbued with Adv. Haki, just assume it like he was bitten by a mosquito....

By the way, Luffy doesnt need Oden, he already have Zoro who will be stronger than him, he even inherited Oden sword, ohhh....and this sword thing, it's kinda funny, when u know someone is alive, but u give his sword to somebody to protect it, then give it to their daughter and son at the promised time....soooo funny....why not just keep it safe at somewhere, why not keep it safe at the resurrection point ???? Please do your best at this sword thing....
[automerge]1615804287[/automerge]
Toki read Oden's letter, why you wrote a letter if u will live on ???

Toki was at Kuri Castle when Oden was executed, please tell me how she cast her magic, how did she do that ???

Why did she cried after Oden's death ??? To fool us readers ???

https://www.**********co/sites/default/files/manga/8/198480/06_5.png

Wow, Kinemon also have an "Wahaha" laugh...so is that you Kinemon ?? 🤔🤔

Those laugh is just Kaidou army having a party....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
why ? LoL
Because his character/personality is non existent, Oden is the worst written character I've ever seen in any story that I've watched or read.

The only reason Wano ended up in this situation is because of Oden and only Oden.
Unlike king Riku and Nefertari who were weak and couldn't possibly defend themselves against Doffy and Crocodile, Oden was strong, very strong. Oden was way more powerful than Kaido, he had way more men power than Kaido, he had very and I mean very powerful frends like Whitbeard and Roger pairets, but dispite it all, this idiot failed to do the most important thing a man and king should do: protect his family and country. He didn't lose to Kaido because he was weaker than him, he lost because he was an idiot and an irresponsible child. Because of Oden's actions his daughter (Hyori) has become a whore, his son was forced to flee for his life, thousands of people died from starvation and poisoning for 20 years, thousands of people were enslaved, his wife died, he himself is long dead, his country is in ruins, hundreds of people will die fighting against Kaido etc. And when he had the chance to use his blades and cut the cage, regroup with his man with Hoyogor and strike back, he decided that he's going to give up. What a piece of s*it...
He's waiting for Momonosuke and Hiyori, thats so obvious dude, after he meet Momo, he return the sword...don't jump into absurd conclusion please....
Relax man, I'm not jumping into conclusions, I'm just speculating just like everybody else. I came to this forum to speculate and post my theories, so if you can't take then it's not my fault.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because his character/personality is non existent, Oden is the worst written character I've ever seen in any story that I've watched or read.

The only reason Wano ended up in this situation is because of Oden and only Oden.
Unlike king Riku and Nefertari who were weak and couldn't possibly defend themselves against Doffy and Crocodile, Oden was strong, very strong. Oden was way more powerful than Kaido, he had way more men power than Kaido, he had very and I mean very powerful frends like Whitbeard and Roger pairets, but dispite it all, this idiot failed to do the most important thing a man and king should do: protect his family and country. He didn't lose to Kaido because he was weaker than him, he lost because he was an idiot and an irresponsible child. Because of Oden's actions his daughter (Hyori) has become a whore, his son was forced to flee for his life, thousands of people died from starvation and poisoning for 20 years, thousands of people were enslaved, his wife died, he himself is long dead, his country is in ruins, hundreds of people will die fighting against Kaido etc. And when he had the chance to use his blades and cut the cage, regroup with his man with Hoyogor and strike back, he decided that he's going to give up. What a piece of s*it...

Relax man, I'm not jumping into conclusions, I'm just speculating just like everybody else. I came to this forum to speculate and post my theories, so if you can't take then it's not my fault.
Ofc, it's not existent, it's fictional character, even WB is non existent, but why worst ?

By your statement, then what should he do ? He tried all he can despite all of the circumtances, despite all of his disadvantages, he's strong, he's almost defeat Kaidou, until Higurashi turned into Momo at the last minute....

And i am so sorry if i offend you, i just dislike this Oden's alive theory so much....he's already perfect, a fool king who died as a legend who loved by all of Wano people.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ofc, it's not existent, it's fictional character, even WB is non existent, but why worst ?
I didn't mean it in literal sense.
By your statement, then what should he do ? He tried all he can despite all of the circumtances, despite all of his disadvantages, he's strong, he's almost defeat Kaidou, until Higurashi turned into Momo at the last minute....
First off all, this dude had been dancing for 5 years, for fu*king 5 years. During those 5 years he didn't come up with a plan, refused to ask help from his retainers or friends from his journey, never asked an opinion from anyone, fully and unquestionably trusted to a fu*king pirate etc. I can go with this list for very long.

And when he finally, finally realized that Kaido and Orochi have no interest to keep their promise to him, instead of mobilizing the entire military power of his followers he took his nine samurais and headed straight up towards Kaido's base. I mean this guy is fu*king genius... Kaido himself said that Oden was superior when it came to military strength, Oden had more people under him than Kaido did. Oden did not took any of them with him, at all. And dispite all of that, he still managed to defeat Kaido with only nine samurais against Kaido's thousand strong army, and would have killed him if it wasn't for the old hag.

Oden lost to Kaido not because of the old hag but because he didn't took enough man power with him to ensure his back. And I wouldn't be mad if it was just in between Oden and Kaido, but no... It was about the safety of Oden's family and kingdom, it was about the duty of a husband to his wife and children–it was about the duty of a king to his kingdom. It wasn't a simple Pairet vs Pairet game, it was about survival of thousands of people including his own family. Oden had all the tools to esaly crash Kaido but he simply didn't do so. That is a non existent character because no character (whether stupid or not) would do something like that. Oden's actions do not fit into his character.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I didn't mean it in literal sense.

First off all, this dude had been dancing for 5 years, for fu*king 5 years. During those 5 years he didn't come up with a plan, refused to ask help from his retainers or friends from his journey, never asked an opinion from anyone, fully and unquestionably trusted to a fu*king pirate etc. I can go with this list for very long.
He's dancing for all of Wano people who had been taken prisoner, he's a naive guy who doesn't know about pirates trickery, he doesn't have enough experience how to handle bad guys, he trust Orochi/Kaidou would keep their promises, he bear those pain and shame alone. Why it is so bad ? What's wrong about believing in someone promises ? And he only got 9 retainers, he got no friends. WB ? Roger ? How he contact them ? He didn't know the situation become so bad....

And when he finally, finally realized that Kaido and Orochi have no interest to keep their promise to him, instead of mobilizing the entire military power of his followers he took his nine samurais and headed straight up towards Kaido's base. I mean this guy is fu*king genius... Kaido himself said that Oden was superior when it came to military strength, Oden had more people under him than Kaido did. Oden did not took any of them with him, at all. And dispite all of that, he still managed to defeat Kaido with only nine samurais against Kaido's thousand strong army, and would have killed him if it wasn't for the old hag.

Oden lost to Kaido not because of the old hag but because he didn't took enough man power with him to ensure his back. And I wouldn't be mad if it was just in between Oden and Kaido, but no... It was about the safety of Oden's family and kingdom, it was about the duty of a husband to his wife and children–it was about the duty of a king to his kingdom. It wasn't a simple Pairet vs Pairet game, it was about survival of thousands of people including his own family. Oden had all the tools to esaly crash Kaido but he simply didn't do so. That is a non existent character because no character (whether stupid or not) would do something like that. Oden's actions do not fit into his character.
What military dude ?

All of capital military have been occupied by Orochi/Kaidou, even Hyo have been captured beforehand while Oden was busy dancing for his people. All he has was Kuri people, even most of them disgusted by their fool daimyo without knowing the truth, his 9 samurais are all he got. And to remind you, he's not a king yet by the way. He come back to Wano, after Wano already in crisis. All of military forces have been occupied by enemy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oden is as much as villain as Orochi. He didnt do anything for wano in general after he returned .

Everything he did was on selfish desire and not beliving in his own people falling prey to pirates is not worth of a leader.

He is just samurai version of Luffy thats all i can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom