It is heavily implied that Kiku killed Kanjuro in the end of the chapterWhat a chapter, but yeah, a viz translation has never been more needed!
There’s no way that Kanjuro is taking all of those scabbards + Law, with his drawings and some beast pirates fodder (unless Kanjuro is super OP). He should definitely lose unless he runs away.
If he isn’t going to run I’d prefer for him to fight Ki’nemon as opposed to Kiku - but I have to say Kiku was amazing this chapter.
I imagine Orochi got Kanjuro to make a clone of him due to his already present paranoia. Or because of his zoan he can’t die from his head being chopped off. However, if Oda actually killed Orochi like that it would be craaazy.
Oh damn, I somehow didn’t notice those panels I had to give it a reread! Damn.. looks like Kiku made quick work and even shed tears for him... savage. That’s crazy.It is heavily implied that Kiku killed Kanjuro in the end of the chapter
But is that even Kikus Sword?!?Oh damn, I somehow didn’t notice those panels I had to give it a reread! Damn.. looks like Kiku made quick work and even shed tears for him... savage. That’s crazy.
My suspicion is that kiku has a sword through her....But is that even Kikus Sword?!?
![]()
![]()
![]()
(Kikus Sword, bloody sword end of 985, Kawamatsu sword for comparisn)
Kikus sword is plain (also checked Udon), but the bloody sword end of 985 has wave patterns like Kawamatsus. Not saying it is Kawamatsus, it just doesn't look like Kikus sword.
There is no way Kanjuro got killed or even defeated off panel, some people are jumping to conclusions when it comes to both Orochi and Kanjuro in this chapter. We don't even know if that's actually blood or just ink, another possibility is that Kiku just injured Kanjuro.It is heavily implied that Kiku killed Kanjuro in the end of the chapter
Nice vid man. Is that you?
Neah that is my man Moji, we think the same.Nice vid man. Is that you?
Btw, my take on Kiku taking out Kanjuro all by herself is maybe due to power level. We know that they jumped into the future and unlike the others who were there; they had enough 20 years to overcome their previous selves and zi think that Oda wants us to think that Kanjuro couldn't match those 4 behind Kiku
Ok lol. But I agree with most of what he says. Actually all of it but above is my 2 cents on why Kiku was the one facing Kanjuro insteadNeah that is my man Moji, we think the same.
He is one of the better if not the best analysts on OP and he is well-spokenOk lol. But I agree with most of what he says. Actually all of it but above is my 2 cents on why Kiku was the one facing Kanjuro instead
I don't like his opinion on the anime, but he certainly has some good arguments. Anyways, Artur won't leave my first placeHe is one of the better if not the best analysts on OP and he is well-spoken


Forget about cover stories. Just in Wano alone, Oda killed off Yasuie on panel. Killing off Orochi on panel would be pretty fitting and also nicely goes well with the actual story of Yamata no Orochi getting drunk before getting killed. Also Kaido killed Oden and that old hag so it's fitting if he also killed Orochi.If Oda wasn't incapable of killing characters that would've been an epic moment, but yeah no one's going to believe Orochi is dead for one second, so that kinda killed the hype for me.
I'm really intrigued by the idea of Yamato wanting to join the crew, since it would very much resemble the nature of Oden joining Whitebeard and then Roger's crew. My only question is, what would Yamato's purpose on the crew serve, aside being just another powerful fighter?
I also don't like the anime anymore so that is that.I don't like his opinion on the anime, but he certainly has some good arguments. Anyways, Artur won't leave my first place![]()
![]()
Good point, and I do want Orochi to be dead because for one he's an unnecessary antagonist compared to Kaido, and for two if Orochi manages to fool Kaido here then for me Kaido would be taking an L, which I don't want to be the case.Forget about cover stories. Just in Wano alone, Oda killed off Yasuie on panel. Killing off Orochi on panel would be pretty fitting and also nicely goes well with the actual story of Yamata no Orochi getting drunk before getting killed. Also Kaido killed Oden and that old hag so it's fitting if he also killed Orochi.
It's not that likely, since Kiku is holding the blade (not her blade though, but it might be an inconsistency of Oda or she is carrying Kanjuros blade) as presented by her clothes and the way the sword is standing might not be looking as it got stabbed through her.. We also see her crying and if it really was Kiku, who got stabbed, Oda would draw her spitting blood or sth like that at least.I hope from this chapter O-Kiku gets killed in this arc