Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Center Lake @Cross @Landayan @Dream @Ichimonji

Bullet's spear flew with deadly precision and velocity, it could easily end a person's life if he wanted too. But Gambit and Link were steadfast and anticipated the spear throw. While the man was preparing, Gambit conjured clones of himself, 3 to be exact. In unison, they spoke to the legendary pirate. Gambit took to the skies while Link was prepared to die to take the incoming spear.

The Devil pirate's avatar of wrath and pride stood ready. Sword engulfed in haki as his body screamed bloodlust, but even all the power in the world could not prepare him for the might that was this spear attack. Link clashed with the spear, causing a near immediate boom and ear shattering detonation. The spear made out of scrap burst into a million pieces, while Link himself was flung back with bone-breaking velocity. Eventually the young man stood up, but his body was severely wounded, but pride would glimmer in his eyes, a fact Bullet held in the highest regard. "Not bad, Marine." Bullet said, whispering under his breath.

Up high Gambit was now ready. Having absorbed all the remaining currents from his supercell, his warhammers now radiated an almost plasma like aura. Highly volatile and extremely deadly. The backup that he expected from Shaarib, however, never came. Bullet looked on with disdain when the bird-man flew away. The highest act of cowardice. But enough of that, the Gambit clones fell towards him in the aim to hit him with a powerful attack.

Seeing the magnitude of Gambits attack, Bullet had no choice but to hit back with perhaps his strongest attack. Heat rose from his body as it gained a red-pinkish shine. "Fajin Hanten."

"Judan Ogi..."
He called as haki coated his entire body, buffing it and doubling his already overwhelming frame.

"GAUSSS CANNON!"
120: 5. Town Level + S (4) + COA (3) =12. Large Continent Level
Equal DPR: Attacks cancel each other out, though the area around the clash may still take damage.

Bullet bellowed, perhaps nearly roared as his right fist flew forward almost like an actual bullet. The arm blurring with speeds far beyond his normal attacking power. The Fajin hanten, reversed Fajin, was now boosting his punching speed. A technique that can only used once after having punched numerous times in an encounter. A last resort, one that allows the user to boost their punching speed to its absolute max. The result was that a punch now flew at Gambit and his clones, with hardly any wind-up. As if the frame in-between him motioning into a punch had been deleted.

A time hop.

The result was an instant eruption of wind and lightning fighting for control. The area of effect from Bullet's gauss cannon was so that it connected in a 360° all around him. It allowed him to evenly clash with the attacks that came from the clones but also the one from Gambit himself. Their power equal could do naught else but explode violently, pushing a large plume of smoke into the air and launching both fighters back with incredible pressure.

But there was no time to react, for a life-threatening situation occurred all around the fighters. The buster call flew down towards the island with speeds akin to an orbital bombardment. Together, Fujitora and Tsuru blasted the platform and pushed it into the ocean. Attempting to get rid of the most troubling generation in one fell swoop. That Link would be its martyr, was a sacrifice they were willing to take. Pulling himself to his feet, Bullet saw the incoming water and instantly knew what they were planning.

"All right navy. It's showtime."

"UNION ARMADA: LEVIATHAN!"

The man shouted as he rammed his fists into the earth that still remained beneath his feet, coating it with purple that quickly began to infect and spread like a virus. This purple virus would quickly spill out of the hole that the navy had created and continued on its path for assimilation. There was no stopping this event from happening, for it even crossed earth and water, eating and disassembling any ships it came into contact with. Like blocks of Lego they were restructured and assimilated into the all eating monster that was this purple virus. Even some of the closer buster call ships would fall victim to this unprecedented event. Once roughly 60% of delta island had been covered, the spread would come to a halt. But what was left was only pure desolation.

Nothing was left untouched. The pirate festival had been absorbed down to its last tile and from the dark abyss Fujitora and Tsuru had created.

The Devil himself would resurrect.

The purple virus would coagulate at the middle of the abyss, pushing out the worst generation, if they hadn't left already. The 'creature' had assimilated enough and was now stacking everything atop of each other. Slowly and surely it was creating a colossus, reaching a mass that even dwarfed Kaido in his dragon form. Eventually the purple energy subsided, revealing Bullet's masterwork and a form that'd need everyone present to defeat.

In his superiority, the man
laughed.

"KU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gambit, the prince of all pirates rallied into the sky. Dragging three clones with him, they hurled all the charges the storm had made for him. And in an instant, descended to Douglas as a bullet fired from the heavens. A heavenly punishment. Down low, the Demon Heir, mustered his enormous strength, cladding his entirety with the strongest of Armament Will. Altogether, it manufactured an Alas that even the most physical Vampirate would struggle to struggle against. Blasting like an air cannon operating omnidirectionally, the enemy's attack ruptured the velocity and the energy of Gambit's punishment, decimating his clones in an instant before he even appeared. And in a couple of meters distance, his punch, magnified by the tenths, morphed into a one-man buster call, busting the prince's offence like there's no another morrow. Morrow, pushed through, clinging onto his Clima-Warhammer.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!", he roared like a lion, challenging the alpha one. Amongst them, the pack he protects and would carry in his arms. But it was a break-even. Bullet pacified the potential breakthrough of this event. Like a spirit bomb, the two attacks detonated in full swing, cementing the pinnacle of the second stage of the battle. Morrow was sent a couple of yards back to his tracks, bruises adding up to his existing ones. Blood fell down the corner of his lips and eyes. The diamond emblem on his forehead beams eternally. Fangs ready to maul. He gnarls, damned by what's to come. "Grrrrr."

But it's not all over, for, a second after the eruption of their clash, an equally horrifying calamity has just arrived. Fleets of Navy, dragging the Buster Call just entered the perimeter. All are equipped with machinery capable to powderise an entire island. But there's more to it. They are led by two of the most powerful devil fruit users and officers of the league. Here they come Vice-Admiral Tsuru and Special Admiral Fujitora. Together, they ordered the bombardment of the island, unloosing cannons, hundreds shot into the sky and fell. In the midst of its trajectory, Fujitora invoked three purple waves and shot to the sky only to plummet back to the earth, particularly the central lake where all the battles take place. As it descends, it vessels an unstoppable pull of gravity! The tectonic plates whirred in sync as they rammed the softened terrain of Delta Island, sinking the entirety of the lake down to the abyss, and dragging everything into oblivion.

Preoccupied with their battle and whilst being sent by Bullet flying backwards, Gambit alongside many others were caught by the blitzing pull of gravity, a hundred folds heavier than of the Earth. He fell into the pit. The prince of all pirates was eaten alive by the lake and dirt, a few kilometres underground. As it was not an ordinary lake for it is linked to the seas, he is deeply weakened by the tides, washed further beneath being unable to swim. How could he let his guard down? That's right. Bringing back General Magiting who had been lurking and following him all this time. Diving into the fallen sea, his teacher dragged him back to a piece of land connected to the underground path, unreached by the devil fruit abilities of the enemies, Bullet included. It took several seconds before Landayan got back to his sanity. The old man spoke, "How could you let your guard down?"

"Guro!?"

"We don't have time. The marines are here. Just now, they launched a Buster Call.", Magiting said. The look in his eyes has lost the hatred he had. He just stared at Gambit's human form and see the child he took from a possible death 35 years ago. "When the King ordered me to kill you, I just couldn't. Your father and I were friends. We trained together. Grew up together. But he's different. He wanted to achieve something that would make all of Hiraya meet its doom. As the General of the Army, I couldn't let that happen. We lost many but the kingdom survived."

"Why did you betray us after all those years? You knew that it was not my fault why your son died. I loved Maliksi. He was a brother to me."

"I know. I hated the world. But even King Sapiro has changed over the years. Asked forgiveness. Perhaps, when someone knows he's finally nearing his time, the purity of hearts rekindles the memories we cherished the most. And from that memories, emerge peace."

"Don't tell me."

"You're right. He is weak. He's quite older than me, you know. And he wanted you to know."

A few days ago back in Lireo, Hiraya, King Sapiro spoke with Magiting, "My old. My old friend."

"Take it easy, Your Grace."
, Magiting was concerned.

"Tell him. He's my son. Nobody can take that away from me. Not even his real father."

As Magiting told Gambit this, he recalled all the memories he and Sapiro had. All the sweetest memories of when he was a child. There were only a few but all he ever wanted to know was that. "Thank you, Guro and I asked for your forgiveness, too. What are you gonna do now?"

"You go back there. I'll deal with the Admirals."

"Guro, you can't be serious ab─"

"It's alright. I was once the strongest Hirayan. But there should only be one in every generation."

"But before we fly, I need to prepare something here. Bare with me."

"You're not using what that crazy Aragorn taught you right?"

"That's exactly the plan. It has a delayed effect. So nothing to worry about."
, as soon as he said that, Gambit, using the two warhammers, would oscillate his Clima-Warhammers like a piston against the ground causing it to vibrate at high speed while simultaneously electrocuting it.

"By forcing the electricity deep underground, it would cause massive caverns or craters as well as intense branches of shockwaves that would stem and would branch across the target area to artificially create fault lines. This is the ideal location, and after that, by launching a seismic bomb (1 weather egg), it would shake its very foundations as a natural earthquake would, it unleashes seismic energy capable of blasting from the epicentre that would ramify up to 500 meters in diameter that can totally destroy communities near the epicentre and cause tidal waves."

Gambit would explain his ability further, "By tossing another active weather egg into the cracks and into the caves, the energy would further increase the temperature of the layers within the Earth's crust, also called the lithosphere and asthenosphere to commence the melting of rocks. And by rapidly supplying Heat Balls into it successively, the heat would magnify like a true volcano."

"After that, the decompression in places within those layers would start, so magma would start to form by converting earth particles to lava using Alchemy, teaching only taught by Master Aragorn of the Mighty Forge. At last, I would continuously use Cool Balls to compress the growth of gas. And when the pressure within cannot keep up with the growth of bubbles it produces anymore, they would simply explode to the surface."

"It would take time to happen. So we have time to escape here. Guro, take my hand, and we fly."

Back to the surface, cradles of dirt obscured the area of murderous intent, and corpses of lowly pirates and civilians lay on the ground. Gambit couldn't find Bonney and the others, they might have fled or been covered in specks of dust for all he cares. Link, wounded after tanking the attack. "?!!"

Alas, the prince felt another party crashing the party. Two strong figures nearby. But before they could even reach centre stage, a colossal attack surmounted the lake behind them. "What in the world?!"

Onslaught. He watched as the enemy finally exposed his devil fruit power, which grew eternally after he assimilated almost everything into his own. The massive shadows were cast upon him as Bullet eventually towered all over the field. He watched closely. "You gotta be kidding me."

And it bellowed. Gambit's eyes trembled, and the cigar in his mouth fell onto the ground. In the background of all of these, the 6 explosives he dropped inadvertently before their battle was also dragged into Bullet's transformation. He didn't know about it. His ship, docked in the West before luckily survived the absorption for they have already left following T-Bag's order.

"Pretty.", T-Bag radioed him. "Reached you at last. I ordered your crew to abandon the place. They are here. Fujitora and Tsuru. I am waiting for your command."

"As long as my crew is ok, no need to worry for now. The admirals won't touch Bullet. They just wouldn't for now. I can also sense a few other presences in the East."

"That could be Garp and the Dark King."

"What?! I see. They sent figures here."

Gambit would add, "Don't get near the coastlines. Stay outside its range as much as possible. I got Link here, too."

"That bastard."

End of call.

Landayan kicked the ground and flew backwards, standing now beside Link. "That's a huge ass right there, Link. And it appears to be coated with Haki. All of it."

"He wouldn't last long."

"But the same goes for us if we keep on playing around."

"I have plans. But let us see first what this titan is capable of."

Wrath of Loki, Ultimate Epicenter: Interfering with the Earth's natural geological processes could create earthquakes, volcanoes, or other seismic events in specified locations. This process is called tectonic or seismic interference. A tectonic or seismic weapon, which in this case is a 'Seismic Clima-Warhammer' would be the use of the accumulated tectonic energy of the Earth's deeper layers to induce a destructive earthquake. To achieve this level of feat, he has to have 100 in Navigation and a Seismic Scientist Perk.

To make this work, Gambit, within seconds will oscillate his Clima-Warhammers like a piston against the ground causing it to vibrate at high speed while simultaneously electrocuting it. Forcing the electricity deep underground causes massive caverns or craters as well as intense branches of shockwaves that will stem and will branch across the target area to artificially create fault lines. And finally, by launching a seismic bomb (1 weather egg) at the targeted area, shaking its very foundations as a natural earthquake would, it unleashes seismic energy capable of blasting from the epicentre that would ramify up to 500 meters in diameter that can totally destroy communities near the epicentre and cause tidal waves.

Magnitude 10
- DPR S+, Mastery/3 (33-meter) AOE, requires 120 Navigation
- 1 DPR less w/in the subsequent 33-meter mark up to 500-meter AOE
- requires 120 Navigation, 1 weather egg, Seismic Navigator Perk, takes two turns to prepare

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 27
@Guren @Gambit @L'Empereur @Ichimonji

Right after returning to my feet, I'll feel a ringing swirling around my head spinning but not enough to lose consciousness. I had underestimated the incoming onslaught yet overestimated my own capablities. I used my rage at what I witnessed and perceived that Bullet might've killed my underling Cu Chulainn to use his attack against me. This was unacceptable even on my part as my naivety got the better of me and not for the first time in this confrontation. The result was catastrophic on my end, not only did I have my arm out of its socket, but I'd also get a nasty gash above my right eye and now was heavily panting. Having only one thing I could do was to regulate the blood flow by allowing oxygen to traverse through the body at a normal rate.

' Son of a bitch got me good, I can't keep this up if I continue at this trajectory. There has to be another way I can still do something. Come on think Link, fucking think '

Like earlier my thoughts would be clouded with darkness, shaking my head from side to side until the word "Wanderer" was whispered eerily ... ' Shut the fuck up will you, I don't have the time or day for this. '

" !!! "

Finally hitting me on the head the answer was right before me, turning to my right noting that very individual ... ' Of course ' then turning my attention to the Dragon Pirates ... " Oi you two stop gawking, it's now or never " the sense of urgency could be felt in my yelling until i felt something and it was off as it began then yelling at the Dragon Pirates " Oi you two run " referring to the incoming bombardment that came from Fujitora.
Link's Observation Haki (Awareness): 100
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
100 x 2 = 200 meters
Whilst i turned to the Dragon Pirates to run, a face from earlier i took note of none other than Jewellery Bonney. Pumping my blood through my calfs and kicking off the floor with my left arm trailing beside me ... " SORU! "
Link's Movement Speed: 101
Basic Soru
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
100 / 5 = 20
100 + 20 = 120 Movement Speed

[*FWOOOSH!*]

Blitzing my way towards her under the debris and dust that was surrounding the area, feeling extra pressure that was insurmountable as the lake began to rumble and then began to sink into the abyss that would be followed by some bombardment of canons being fired. Though I didn't have the luxury of just watching the show whilst munching on some popcorn.

' Was that Fujitoria? ... What's his problem? ... More importantly does he know he has comrades here? ... What are we?, are we just sacrificial lambs? .... I don't give a single fuck about my position, even if I get stripped of my rank of Vice Admiral. Fujitora you better stay where you as once I am done with Bullet I am paying you a visit to kick the living fucking shit out of you '

Though had no time to carry that though as my mission was to rescue Bonney began by grabbing onto her hand, pulling her towards me and having her rest in my arms, and blitzing to the other side then speaking to her as I let her down as she groveled shocked at what just occurred. I'll then walk before her with my back towards her and turning my head and then pointing at my arm that was out of its socket ... " For saving your life do me a favor, put my arm back in its socket "

She'll hesitate then dawn on her until she realised the magnitude of having me in battle against Bullet, her hands shaking as she grabbed my arm with one and the other pressed on my back and shove the arm. Gritting my teeth as her doing so, preventing any grunting or showing any signs of the surmountable pain until I'll hear a bone click.

" Cheers gorgeous ... Just think of what I am about to do now is you owing me for later " ... Taking out a Den Den Mushi with a voice answering ... " Letting you guys know I'm sending you a gift, so protect her at all costs understood? "... Then pointing in a direction " Beeline to that direction and ask for a Velvet and say you're the gift that Link sent if you value your life " with the canon fires approaching to the side of me yet was still far away whilst drawing closer.

Going back to my words to Bonney would come back in my favor much later, like jigsaws of the puzzle that was just bound to occur, but for now, the monstrosity of Bullet was beginning to transform and transmute to something ilk of a kaiju.

Shocking me that Bullet was this strong and yet was flexing his might that he had an ace card yet hidden under his sleeve ' You gotta be shitting me, don't tell me this freak has been taking it easy. '

Gambit would then kick backwards and then say:
"That's a huge ass right there, Link. And it appears to be coated with Haki. All of it."

"He wouldn't last long."

"But the same goes for us if we keep on playing around."

"I have plans. But let us see first what this titan is capable of."
Clenching and unclenching my left fist. " You for real? ... You wanna try seeing what that is capable of? ... Did you hit your head somewhere whilst kicking backward? ... I agree on one part his haki won't last long, but we need to analyse him a little more before we find a weakness. "

Then pulling something from my pocket and then scoffed, " For now we are comrades in arms like the good old days as our lives are on the line, but remember what I said before Bullet attacked us with those tin cans. But here you go, it's made of seastone " ... handing him over a seastone key and then turning my gaze to Shaarib my fellow comrade ... ' He also needs one of these, despite being a bit useless but once he's out of that kaiju thing we will surprise him then '

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Pirate Festival: The Worst Generation

OCC: @Ebuk kicked out of Festival. 3/3 :cry:

East Section @Mr. Anderson
Enter G‘s strategic lore. The Buster Call ships tore the outer ring. The gravity and Whoshu fruit collapsed the whole lake. In one shot, G sent the Worst Generation to the depths, sunk. Following was a barrage to ends islands to bury the pirates in a watery grave. Send them to Davy Jones locker. Meanwhile, off in the East Section, the agent was dashing towards Cletus. The Lunarian, seeing his captain and nakams in trouble, abandoned his fight to intercept the canon-fire.

Cletus sent out a barrage, quelling half of the barrage. Without it, who knows how many more pirates would have fallen? It allowed his captain to be saved by the General Magitang, without canon-fire to bury them. Savior. However, it came with a steep price. The agent never stopped his approach. While Cletus was firing off his barrage, in the middle of it, the agent appeared behind him, point-blank, using Kamisori. A steep price.

[CP0] “Compassion for others is weakness.”

The agent had appeared diagonally behind Cletus, both hands front into fists, already against Cletus’ upper back, brimming with unnerving haki and aura. The ultimate attack of the Rokushiki arts, known by masters of the art. A large shockwave erupted from the agent’s outstretched hands, carrying the explosive eruption of the haki lacing the attack. The shockwave would continue on like a beam, fluttering the air, forcing black lightning to spawn from the release point.

The agent bellowed with an authoritative cry.

[CP0] “ROKOUGAN!!!”
Compassion. Cletus had only seen it in his youth and in the Vampirates. During his time with the Government, it was deemed as weakness. To build the perfect warrior, the perfect BETA, emotions needed to be eradicated. The Cipher Pol 0 agent was proof; it begets power. Compassion as a force of strength - where has Cletus felt it before? Before, Cletus was too emotional, costing him the battle. Now, the agent implored no emotions were the path. Where would be the balance? Cletus had longed for freedoms for his chains - a chain imprinted on his body.

The Will of D is his name brimmed as an aid.

Agent DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level +2 (CoA) + 4 S Rank = 10. Large Country Level

—————————————————————​

North Section @L’Emperor
Enter G‘s strategic lore. The Buster Call ships tore the outer ring. The gravity and Whoshu fruit collapsed the whole lake. In one shot, G sent the Worst Generation to the depths, sunk. Following was a barrage to ends islands to bury the pirates in a watery grave. Send them to Davy Jones locker. The survival rate was low. Suddenly, the earth shook. Everything in the island moved. Like a Titan of Greek myth, a Colossus was born from the depths. Rising the size of an island was nothing short of a behemoth. Bullet had absorbed most of the Buster Call ships, most inanimate objects around him.

A figure worth the name of Pirate King.

Through the chaos, the explosions, the battles, a familiar voice echoed through the remaining speakers in the Festival. Sweeping through the Festival was the benefactor, the one who planned the end. In the North Section, now in the stands surrounding the abyss, was a figure with an Afro and shades. Triumphant, the figure lifted his hands and laughed. Laughed as the behemoth called Bullet rose behind him.

[Buena Festa] “THIS ERA IS NOW OVER! TODAY MARKS A NEW ERA! ONE WHERE ABSOLUTE POWER RULES SUPREME!! WELCOME TO MY SEA!!!”

The remaining attendees looked up at the behemoth, met with Buena Festa’s words. To crush the Worst Generation and the Marines in one fell swoop. Absolute Power. The puppeteer declared it to be his era, as hundreds died around him. Only the roar of the behemoth was the background for Buena Festa’s triumphant laughter. Flying high in the sky, Vice-Admiral Shaarib would have a first-class view of the monster that was Bullet. Absolute Power. Yet, interrupting Buena Festa’s laughter, came a familiar voice from his den den mushi with an order.

Comically, the Special Admiral again mispronounced the Vice-Admiral’s name through the den den mushi.

[Fujitora] "Sarribhi! I want Buena Festa… alive! He has some questions to answer! Once you capture him, back up everyone against Douglas Bullet! We’ll need you!”
[Fujitora] “Don’t screw this one up, Shaabib!”

Note: Fujitora’s IC is continued in Center Section below.

—————————————————————​

Center Section @Gambit @Guren @Dream @Mr. Anderson
Enter G‘s strategic lore. The Buster Call ships tore the outer ring. The gravity and Whoshu fruit collapsed the whole lake. In one shot, G sent the Worst Generation to the depths, sunk. Following was a barrage to ends islands to bury the pirates in a watery grave. Send them to Davy Jones locker. The Worst Generation had suffered casualties of catastrophic proportions. While the names pirates of lore may have survived, hundreds of others unnamed did not. The Marines, Notorious G, had dealt a major blow to the pirates, and disposed of Douglas Bullet. Or so they thought.

A purple virus. Tsuru watched with Fujitora as the ground shook. Earthquakes took the land. Every object around the lake began to shake, commanded by one behemoth. The virus spread like wildfire, infecting the island. The great majority of Buster Call ships were absorbed. Weapons, speakers, shops, tables, microphones, swords, guns, everything was fair game. From the depths, a true behemoth rose. One the size of an island. One with Absolute Power, worthy of the title Pirate King.

Enter the true form of the Demon Heir.

[Fujitora] "T-T-This is…! Tsuru-chan, that plan of yours better have a contingency plan! Our troops have been decimated!”
[Tsuru] “It does. Order the troops to withdraw. Time for the final phase.”

Hands crossed around her, Tsuru looked unbothered, calm. That calm that made her so valuable in war. While the earth itself was decimated, Tsuru calmly plotted. Fujitora, gritting his teeth, lamenting the loss of the many, had enough. He would finally stand up from his seated position, pulling the den den mushi from his pocket. It was finally time to act.

[Fujitora] “ALL MARINE FORCES... WITHDRAW!!”

East Section. Rayleigh and Garp had fist against sword. The two pushed each other off before turning to the Center Lake. The behemoth rose. The order to withdraw came in. The two legends took a deep breath. The maroon black covering their blade and fist receded. Coby and Helmeppo landed behind Garp, also fascinated by Bullet’s form. Law, Bepo, and Pandaman, the latter now on his feet but limping, appeared behind Rayleigh. They too took in the spectacle. Helmeppo asked Garp about the order to withdraw, inquiring whether they should stay to take Rayleigh in.

Garp turned to Rayleigh, comically taking out a box of cookies before responding to Helmeppo.

[Garp] “Do you think the Navy can handle two legends at the same time? It’ll be too much work to bring you in, Dark King. Looks like there never was any Pirate King’s treasure here.”

[Rayleigh] “Yes. The treasure was just a ruse Buena Festa used to ensure the attendance of the pirates and marines.… thank you, Garp.”
A sarcastic look between bitter enemies, where friendship was not far. They both knew the treasure was with Pandaman, but a few feet from them. Garp nodded his head before ordering his team to withdraw. The young Coby and Helmeppo were tasked with aiding the Marines to withdraw safely. Rayleigh and the others took a higher position in the stands. Law, with Pandaman healed, took off for the behemoth. Rayleigh and Pandaman watched whom would be worthy. The final battle would be now.

Center Lake. The behemoth’s rising had created a platforms all over the abyss. The earthquakes and left-over earth from the absorption had made spikes of land rise over the abyss. Instead of water, the platforms were surrounded by the abyss. One wrong step, and one would be forevermore. In the middle of the abyss, standing like a Titan, towering over the entire island, was Bullet. Bonney had been saved by Link, following instructions, rattled by the power of Bullet. Yet, the Worst Generation would have a say. All over the platforms, the surviving pirates appeared.

Urogue, Appo, Ichiryu, Gildarts, Law, Crocodile, and the two heavy hitters: Link and Gambit, stood up to the behemoth. Floating on a piece of rock above the Worst Generation, eyes locked on the behemoth, one more appeared. A makeshift alliance to take down the island behemoth. Special Admial Fujitora finally joined the fray. A spectacle of power and alliance to color the history books. Here, in the Center Lake, legends would be forged. Names in infamy. Write your name in history’s pages.

Enter the Final Battle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# Shaarib flew to the stands and changed back to his primary form. The fight was over, Fujitora had done the job. Bullet and the Supernovas were at the bottom of the sea. The World Government has won once again. The problem was that Shaarib did not do much today. Besides running around the island and fighting inmates from Impel Down. He killed the clown, but at this point, it did not matter. By the time Baggy had revealed what was going on, Bullet had already appeared. So they fought for a while and help arrived. Now as he sat in the stands, dusty with a ripped outfit and an uncombed afro, he realized what was happening around him. Some civilians did not leave and stayed in the stands. They were aghast and maybe it was time for SHaarib to cash in his reward. With the best smile he could muster, he advanced closer and yelled :

- " Beloveds ! You don't have to worry anymore ! The world government and Vice-Admiral Shaarib were present to save ya ! Evil had been eradicated ! We will soon begin an extraction for all of y'all ! "

The crowd began to cheer and Shaarib began to bathe in the glory of it. If he wasn't going to get the bounties at least, he was going to change the people's opinion. For the kids around, he was doing all the clowning but then the ground began to shake and hell broke loose. The stands got illuminated in violet lights and rocks began to fly everywhere. The civilians began to run away and Shaarib turned to see what was happening. Purple blocks were beginning to eat the Center Lake and the rest of the island. A creature extirpated itself from the depth of the sea. The thing grew and grew at the same speed the blocks expanded until it reached the skies. It was nobody but Bullet, the asshole could not stay dead and the little stunt the government pulled had angered him. The beast with one action made Shaarib a liar and confirmed that he wasn't paid enough for this work. The Vice-Admiral sat on one of the bench and spaced out, what were they going to do ? He was so lost in his thought he didn't even peek Buena Vista, some meters in front of him bragging about Bullet. His den den mushi began to ring it, and he picked it up instinctively, it was Fujitora.

[Fujitora] "Sarribhi! I want Buena Festa… alive! He has some questions to answer! Once you capture him, back up everyone against Douglas Bullet! We’ll need you!”[Fujitora] “Don’t screw this one up, Shaabib!”
-"You ain't serious right ? " snarled Shaarib "Look at the mess you created ! And here you are ordering me around. Who is we ?! " continued Shaarib "I knew Sengoku wanted me to pay for my insubordination but damn... Who am I to fight against an island ?! " He wanted to keep going but the Special Admiral hung up. " Damn ! How the fuck does he want me to find Buena Festa ?" muttered Shaarib looking around, in the stand, only one guy remained. The man was cackling, so Shaarib approached him discreetly and put one of his hands on the burly man's purple coat.

- " Hey dude...isn't it time for ya to run ?" but he realized who he was speaking to " Oya Oya...Buena Vista.... I was just looking for ya...A shame you re a pirate. That afro is beautiful." Luck was finally dawning upon him. The Vice-Admiral's eyes blazed and he released a blast of Conqueror's Haki on the pirate hoping to knock him out without trouble. #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"You go back there. I'll deal with the Admirals."
South Section @Gambit
The Behemoth bellowed, ready to end the Marines and the Worst Generation in one blow. The battlefield was littered with both pirates and Marines alike, with a flimsy alliance made to take down the Demon Heir. Storylines flowed like veins from an artery, surrounding the lake. One of those was General Magiting. After saving his once student, the Prince of the Pirates, Landayan Morrow, the old man began to forgive Gambit. The once strongest Hirayan said he would deal with the Admirals. A flick in his eye showed there was something deeper.

A few minutes later, as the explosions and battle cry of the Worst Generation echoed, General Magiting landed in the South Section, eyes widened and frow burrowed. Vice-Admiral Tsuru, hands crossed behind her back and looking at the Behemoth, slowly turned to the Hirayan.

The man gritted his teeth and stood up straight, gripping his cards in anger.

[Magiting] “You… It took years of espionage. Years to find out who was behind it. Back when King Shapiro entered into that deal with the World Government, everything that resulted, all the death… even my own son… one name came up as the benefactor, the one who planned it all. A great advisor. I’d recognize you anywhere. Vice-Admiral Tsuru! You were the one behind it all!
General Magiting‘s breathing quickened. Tsuru’s calm expression did not change. From the stoic reaction, it was clear. Magiting was not wrong. Vice-Admiral Tsuru was not just a Vice-Admiral, she was the brains of the Marines alongside Fleet Admiral Sengoku. The reckoning and result from King Shapiro’s deal was a carefully laid out plan. Today, G had shaved off a significant portion of the Worst Generation with one strategic move. Years before, it befell the Hirayans. The Morrow House and Tsuru were connected by more than pirate animosity.

Perhaps trying to find someone to blame, General Magiting drew his cards and screamed in anger, his late son on his mind.
[Magiting] “You took everything from me!”

A passionate accusation. The Great Advisor looked confused. She only lightly chuckled after looking at Magiting up and down.

[Tsuru] “I don’t even know who you are.”
A ostentatious statement. You’re just a bug. The infamous G slowly slid off her gloves as General Magiting charged.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Center Section @Gambit @Ichimonji @Dream @Mr. Anderson @L'Empereur

The Final Battle. What happened now would reverberate through the ages. Could the worst generation topple this behemoth of a creature? Only time would tell. The man had risen from Tartarus itself and would now inflict terror upon the land he stood. A last ditch call would draw the retreat of the buster call ships, an act of cowardice in Bullet's eyes. But it had now come full circle. The thing that had defeated him once was now fleeing with its tail between its legs.

"KU HA HA HA HA. WITNESS ABSOLUTE STRENGTH!"

The man shouted as his voice dominated the land, nearly cracking the earth through its vibrations alone. The defenders stood ready, an alliance that would never be repeated but was needed to defy this absolute terror. His fist, the size of a skyscraper, moved into the air with haki coating it in its entirety.

And then he dropped it straight onto the island.

" ULTIMATE FIST!"
120: 5. Town Level + S+ (5) + COA (3) =Moon Level

The fist struck the land with unbelievable force. Like a mountain that was dropped from the sky the shockwave it carried outwards was tremendous. Those of weaker will would be swept off their feet. But even the worst generation would find that the winds it created were more than enough to blast them back. The kinetic energy on the other hand would easily be able to shatter bones and rupture their insides. This was a mere punch but the scale at which Bullet was now at made every single and basic act to the degree of a bomb drop. Even the land itself could hardly contain this devastation. Cracking and slightly pushing nearly the entire island with that one punch. And everyone present had to realize that their attacks while perhaps equal in force would be the size of a grain in comparison. Bullet now had the overwhelming size advantage over everyone present.

This single attack was a true testament to its name.

The Ultimate Fist.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Landayan Morrow, Captain of the Silver Vampirates settled the decades of the storm between him and his old maestro. As he returned to the battlefield, so was General Magiting. Facing the onslaught the Marine Admirals has bought in the Delta Island, the old Alpha would challenge all the Iota and Zeta, and hopefully reached its Omega. Arriving at the other coliseum, he faced the legendary G. Battle is on.

Hell brought to earth. A true behemoth! The Demon Heir proved himself once more to be one of a kind. Alas, he morphed into a mountainous demon of hell and earth, bellowing with all his might. Scaring the buster call ships away back beyond the reefs, hopefully preventing their mass destruction. Here comes T-Bag and all the Vampirate Fleets. 20 plus ships would try to encircle the Navy ships with their powerful weapons more than capable of containing the buster call itself. They are the only Scientifically-enhanced pirate crew there is but far more terrifying is the individual prominence of each of the Dark Knights aboard these massive vessels.

The camera first focuses on T-Bag. He's talking to someone via transponder, "Thank you for bringing Pretty's ship back, Kube."

"Bagwell.", Kube responded. The Wings of the Vampirates are Gambit's two strongest suits. They are Don Teodoro Bagwell and Count Vermil Kubosco (Ebuk's character). Two infamous assassins hailing back from the North Blue always rivalling for the position of the greatest Quartermaster or First Mate. Gambit always considers T-Bag as his whip hand while Kube assumes the role of the shadow. Kube abandoned the festival and head back to the crew as per the captain's command, he's the one who bought Gambit's ship back to the fleet. "You should keep the mask. Fits better to yah."

"What did you say?"
, he said, angrily. After that, they would be seen fighting behind the scenes while the rest of the officers prepared their respective fleets.

Enter the six (6) Dark Knights of the Silver Vampirates. "Vice-Captain T-Bag. We are ready.", Lord Koza of Alabasta said.

Prince Namor McKenzie*
Level 70
Kevin Garnett*
Level 70
Ryan Reynolds*
Level 70
Dark Knight of the 1st FleetDark Knight of the 2nd FleetDark Knight of the 3rd Fleet
Maritime DivisionArmoured DivisionArtillery Division

Lady Manaka Ninquolette*
Level 70
Lord Koza*
Level 65
Lady Aramis Knightfall*
Level 65
Dark Knight of the 4th FleetDark Knight of the 5th FleetDark Knight of the 6th Fleet
Medical DivisionInfantry DivisionCavalry Division

Holding Kube's fist with his hand, he responded to Koza, "Pretty said we must not go to the shorelines. The ships are finally fleeing from the coasts and the shores. It's because of that beast. Once they reached our perimeters, we all attack at once!"

Dark Knights: "Roger!"

Kube turned to a certain someone, "You must be Judge Vinsmoke?"

"Pleasure to finally meet you. I need your Germa soldiers with me. We will facilitate the close-quarter combat when needed."

"You can count us in."

Suddenly, one of the androids, Sir 17 in particular went to the biggest ship they have. There are no weapons in there. It just carries something special to Gambit. He stepped on the deck and opened the huge steel door. And in just a matter of seconds, thousands and thousands of bats burst forward, covering the sky almost in its entirety. Shifting the lens of the camera to Gambit, his palms facing upwards while his mouth unloosing waves to call forth his pets. Many would eventually reach the Central Lake, concealing the celestial bodies in the sky. A significant amount of them would join their master's aid, forming behind him like a massive forearm. "LORD OF THE NIGHT...", he invoked.
Lord of the Night: In this form, he can now use the vampire bats as a weapon on top of using them to do many things like scouting, extending the range of his echolocation, and magnifying the potency of his sonic attacks. His size significantly increases as well. But unlike the Full Beast form which doubles his human state, the awakening form only gives a 50% increase in size.

Meanwhile, Douglas Bullet, former hero and Heir to the Pirate King's throne unleashed the long-awaited beginning of the end, the revelation. Link and Gambit stood before him, a challenge tossed by the New Generation against the Old. Special Admiral Fujitora would join the fray but this is the moment of the Silver Duo ─ much more for the prince. If he deemed to rise above all others, now is the opportunity. For all the world to see, to claim all the legacy.

Last cigarette remains and is magically still dry after being dragged down to the lake. Gambit lit it up, puffing upwards. He's no longer has the charred appearance, thanks to the free bath a while ago. His bruises and cuts remain though. He's not blinking, just staring at the transformation and when Bullet's finally done, judgement comes. Here comes the ultimate fist. Its descent dragged an enormous amount of wind blasting anyone who stood nearby, cleansing the vicinity like a vacuum operating in reverse. Gambit's hair flew backwards, the diamond emblem on his forehead beaming rapidly. His fangs showed off, eyes glaring in red. Sharp claws started to grow back. He's smiling.

"Muahahaha! Let's see if that is worth the wait Douglas!", he shouted at the top of his lungs, mocking the other. And alas, the fist of mountainous attribute finally plummeted a dozen meters away from Gambit. The pirate prince leaned forward, right foot at the rear, right arm stretching backwards. Two meters before Bullet's fist would make contact, he dug his feet against the ground before twisting his hip swiftly and pushing his arms towards the descending ultimate fist. Just like his enemy, he coated his fist and the surface of the swarm of bats serving as his fist before ramming them upward to clash against the mightiest attack he has seen thus far. He roared, "Crime and Punishment!

Crime and Punishment: Gambit in awakened form gathers a portion of the bats he invoked, forming them like a giant hand upon the target area. At will, it can take the form of a fist, a claw, or a palm before punching/slamming/swiping/slamming it down without remorse to his enemies. AOE is Master / 2 meters in diameter.
- DPR: S+, AOE, requires 120 DF Mastery, 100 Strength
  • 120: 5. Town Level + 5 (S+) + 3 (Haki) = 13. Moon Level

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!", he further bellowed as the weight of the enemy's wrath descended on him. Their attacks are equal and he managed to rival the size of the other's fist. But Bullet has the advantage of the fall of gravity. "LINK! Go for the legs!", he told his former mate as he struggled. It would not take long before this clash ramified across the field, erupting like an atomic bomb. When this happens, the prince would burst into bats and shoot himself skyward to avoid further damage. And as all of this happened, the vibrations underneath the festival are already happening. Gambit's plan already taking shape.

"You're not the only one who awakens his ability."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 28
@Guren @Ichimonji @L'Empereur @Gambit

The ground was still shaking that gradually quieted from the catastrophic ability of Fujitora, though I wasn't aware it also included the abilities of another Vice Admiral, Tsuru whose ability complimented Fujitora. The appearance of the one named Douglas Bullet surely took the center of attention, until the one who was responsible for earning some wrath coming from me made his appearance.

" Tcchhh " ... ' Why is that bastard making his grand entrance now ' ... clenching my fist

It was then the behemoth clocked his giant arm back warranting my attention then noting he then coated in armament hardening, then sent it down into crashing into the earth that would cause a tremendous shockwave, sending out a blast of wind to knock anyone back within the vicinity. I'd use my right arm to cover my open wound above my right eye as the gust of wind dawned upon me, my eyes glowed in crimson like blood flow would travel down into my other hand in armament hardening then aura that surrounded it.

I'd lean forward like a hunter prowling before his prey, my feet dug into the earth below then accelerated kicking off the floor whilst whispering the words " Soru " whilst blitzing towards Bullet at the same time as Gambit would unleash his tremendous strike. Whilst the former comrades in arms were on the same battlefield, the duo had the same brainwave.
Link's Movement Speed: 101
Basic Soru
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
100 / 5 = 20
100 + 20 = 120 Movement Speed
Despite Gambit requesting that I go for the legs, I saw a better option as lock-on for a target and ready to let loose, none other than to throw Bullet off his balance was going after his lower torso. Swinging my hips to my left, with my arm clocked back, the same arm that moments earlier was out of his socket but now was coated in advanced hardening, then set loose which will be followed with a roar.

" JUGGOOONNN! "

Link Base Str = 120 = Town Level
Jugon: This is the characters signature technique, its a technique that is similar to a shigan but as a punch. This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.
DPR: S+, requires 100 mastery, 100 strength
S+ = +5
+3 Ryou
Total DPR = Moon Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #21
@Ichimonji
Eastern Section

The agent of Vengeance abandoned his vendetta and unleashed a barrage of flaming fury upon the rain of cannon fire - a result of the Buster Call. Whether his captain wanted to or not, he refused to let the Marines interfere with Gambit's fight for supremacy over Bullet. This moment of compassion created the perfect opportunity to strike. Not wasting a single second, the CP0 agent moved at blinding speeds appearing diagonally behind the lunarian - arms outstretched, bleeding Haki and a deadly aura. An aura without compassion. A point blank strike.

[CP0] “Compassion for others is weakness.”

Cletus was startled by the man's sudden appearance. It was too late. The Lunarian could do nothing as his masked adversary made contact with his back.

[CP0] “ROKOUGAN!!!”
Agent DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level +2 (CoA) + 4 S Rank = 10. Large Country Level

Cletus Durability: 101-119: 6. City Level

DPR 4 higher than dura: Super Effective

A large shockwave erupted from the agent’s fists. The explosive, haki laced attack shook the Lunarian to the core. Cletus coughed up blood as his organs shook violently almost like they were on the verge of exploding. The shockwave continued on like a beam, black sparks flew in all directions from the point of origin. The flames of Cletus' feet died out. The Lunarian had lost consciousness. Such was the power of a master of Rokushiki.

Was this all Cletus' vengeance could muster? Was compassion really a chain that held Cletus back? Did he truly have to cast away his emotions to gain true strength?
----------------------------------------------------------------
"What I want, is to destroy the World Government and bring a new dawn onto this world. A world where there won't be people like me who lose their families over fear and prejudice. A world where we wont be captured and sold like livestock. A world safe for our race to thrive once again."
"Bring it on then! The World Government took the lives of my mother, my father all of my friends...because of fear. That fear forced lunarians into hiding and seclusion. The others may be afraid to fight but im not! I'll fight all of you even if I die."
"Many people dream of becoming legends but they fear of facing their own fears! Don't falter for you are weak. We are strong because we know that weakness. And from that weakness, evolves our newfound strength. Don't let others take that away from you."
"I already said this before, but let me state once more. What you do in life, echoes in all of eternity. If you live in fear, chances, and mediocracy, that will be your legacy. If you live in courage, dream, and triumph, you are alive and will forever be."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nay. The Lunarian regained consciousness. With feet reignited, he kicked off the air with explosive power. BOOM! Now above CP0 in the sky, Cletus looked down on him.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S ALL IT TOOK!?"

Cletus bellowed out in agony and fury. Blood spewed from his mouth with every word. But still his smile did not falter.

"Fufufufufufufufufu..!!!!!! You people tried to take it away from me before!
In that damned lab!"

Flames erupted from Cletus' body, engulfing him whole in an intense flame. They burned furiously, hungry for the body of the World Government's dog.

The lunarian breathed heavily, pained and fatigued from the blow. Below them, the Demon Heir unleashed his power, terraforming the land beneath them at such a rate that even the marine fleet was forced to retreat.

However, Cletus wasn't worried. He had trusted his Captain to handle the rest. No
w, it was time to finish what he started. No, what THEY started. It was time for the CP0 to say goodbye.

"True strength comes from our emotions! It is the very fundamental of what makes us mortals, CP0! Our bonds! Love! Hate! Dreams! Compassion! And with MY compassion, I will avenge them! And protect my new bonds! Thank you, Mother! Father! Durk! Ellie! Gambit! KG!!!"

The lunarian kicked off the air, the sound of the explosion rung throughout the area for everyone to hear as he charged towards the agent, closing the distance at blinding speeds. His insides were throbbing, yet he ignored his body's cries.

"Passion! You damned World Government dog! Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power! Through power, I will gain victory!"

As Cletus' fire coated figure drew near CP0, just inches away, he would bring back his fist charging it with Busoshoko hardening. His passion. He brought his fist forward, aimed at the agents jaw. A punch that will send him reeling down towards the earth. A punch that would set his body ablaze in the fires of vengeance.

"AND THROUGH VICTORY, MY CHAINS WILL BE BROKEN! MY WILL OF D FREES ME! AND THAT'S WHY YOU WILL LOSE!!! IFRIT'S COMET!!!"

An attack of freedom. An attack of compassion. This time Cletus didn't lose himself. It was time to end this once and for all.
Cletus' DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level+4(S)+2=10. Large Country Level(Moderate Burn)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

North Section @L’Emperor
Don’t screw this up, Shaabib. Special Admiral Fujitora gave out his orders. The Vice-Admiral screamed in response, yet the blind did not hear. The den den mushi clacked shut. Fujitora finally entered the battlefield in the Center Lake, as the behemoth that rivaled an island in size and power bested down on them all. The Marine fleets begun to retreat, taking the rivers out of Delta Island. Most of them had been absorbed. Buena Festa’s laughter echoed through what remained of the speaker system, triumphant in his plan to eradicate the Worst Generation and the Marines in one fell swoop. Buena Festa celebrated, before a shadow was cast over him.

Vice-Admiral Sharrib appeared behind the mogul, his words and aura thunderous. A blast of haki came as he commanded the mogul. Buena Festa fell forward, gritted his teeth under the aura, but did not fall unconscious. The mogul was no fodder. The man jumped back and turned to the Vice-Admiral.

[Buena Festa] “A marine! Listen you! I-I-If you lay a hand on me, Douglas Bullet will have your head! Who do you think planned all this? Stand down and I’ll show you a secret exit out of here!”

The mogul begun with a snarky comment and ended with bribe. The man went on to say he had connections with the Underground, and that he would make the Marine rich. To obtain safe haven and be rich. Somewhere where Fleet Admiral Sengoku’s clutches would not reach. The mogul hid his right hand behind his back and fiddled with something behind his back. Behind them, the earth shattered, shaking the stands they were on. Douglas Bullet was on the attack.

The end was nigh.

Level 40: Not posting stats because irrelevant given the gulf in power.

—————————————————————

Center Section @Gambit @Guren @Dream
OCC:
Please RP the size difference when clashing. Bullet is a fuc***ing island.

The peak of the Worst Generation stood hands in arms against the would-be Pirate King, against the heir, against the Demon. An island, with the significance of the size and power, Bullet looked down on them all. The two at the helm, Gambit and Link, begun the counter. The former met the fist with one giant. The difference in size was still staggering. A giant lives on islands. That meant that the fist still rained everywhere the giant fist did not meet. The worst Generation took heed.

Gildarts, Appo, and Urogue all attacked the fists in their respective areas and platform. However, while they matched in power, they lacked in size and force, and the three were knocked back. They succeeded, however, in saving the ground they were on from destruction, preventing the others from falling to the abyss. They got up sparingly, breathing heavily. Crocodile p, turning to grains of sand, entered the nicks and crannies of the fist as a evading maneuver. Fujitora and Ichiryu, the other peak from the Generation, jumped behind Gambit’s fist, using it to shield them before breaking away around it and towards the behemoth. Fujitora flew in his piece of earth. Ichiryu seemed to pull the air itself, climbing.

Fujitora rose his blade, it beaming purple. Ichiryu‘s blade, Enma, sucked the spirit of the holder with an aura overbearing. They both screamed as one went for the right arm and the other one towards the left arm.

[Fujitora] "Jigoku Tabi: Gigante!!”
[Ichiryu] “Master Trichollochism: Sun Slash!”
The attacks grew giant, aiming to collide with the arms, respectively, as Link went for the torso. Fujitora’s was a terrible gravity slam. Ichiryu was a haki explosion with incredible blowback power. The attacks, smaller than an island, would not be able to defeat or disable the arms. However, the two hoped they would have enough power to push the behemoth back with the combination attack, enough for an opening.

Fujitora/Ichiryu: 12. Large Continent Level

—————————————————————

A rippling shockwave tore Cletus’ insides something foul, tempered with that terrible haki. Body mangled, the Lunarian was thrown towards the ground like a rag doll. A large boom signified body meeting earth. The sun dressed over the agent, a grin appeared behind his mask. Triumphant, the agent bounced in mid-air with Geppo, looking across the battlefield to the behemoth known as Bullet. The Lunarian had been defeated. The agent looked down again before he began to drop down to recover the unconscious man.

Suddenly, hell erupted.

The Lunarian dig deeper than ever before, pulling the Will of D from his soul. Remembering those who aided him, his friends, his family, and his emotions, the Lunarian exploded in the Fire of D. The agent’s eyes widened in complete shock - the Will exuding from Cletus was overbearing. Suddenly, Cletus was above him. A drop of sweat dramatically came down the side of his face as the agent turned. The shocked eyes came with a Tekkai, bolstering his body to iron levels. The fist made contact with the agent, first landing dead on the Iron Body. With a road, however, the fire pumped, and the Tekkai was broken like paper. Like a comet, the agent hit the ground face-up, creating a crater substantially bigger than the one Cletus had left showing the difference in power.

Silence would take over for a minute, until broken by a wavering voice from the crater.

[CP0] “Cletus D. Sol.”

As the dust settled, the agent had his eyes half-open, his lower half unmoving. The voice spoke out a name. A name that Cletus had demanded to be uttered. A name the agent had refused to acknowledged, for tools need no names. A name that the agent now acknowledged. A name that would peer into Cletus’ true past. If Cletus landed next to the agent, he’s see the man was battered, but alive. The agent was wheezing, but he would speak. Speak to the comet who had defeated him and earned his name.

[CP0] “T-T-That is your real name. The one thing we could never measure or replicate, is the power behind that name.”

As he spoke, the CP0’s mask cracked. Dramatically, it would fall off his head. The man had yellow-ringed eyes. The Longarm Tribe man had something else Cletus would readily recognize. The agent had the same mark, the same tattoo, on his neck. He too was once an experiment, a tool. Today, he still was, never having broken through his chains, never having earned his name.

The agent looked at Cletus’ body, at his symbol. The man gently smiled. If Cletus looked down, he’d realize his own mark had been singed by the fire he cloaked himself with. Cletu’ mark had been branded by the fire, turning it into another symbol [enter new symbol here]. Cletus was free from his chains.

Yet, one question remained: what was the truth of his past? The agent looked up into the sky, speaking low.

[CP0] “I-I-I was just your w-w-wrangler. This is all I know. You’ve earned the right. If you want the truth, s-s-seek out Vegapunk in Egghead Island.”

Egghead Island. The agent told Cletus where he would find the truth. The island where it all began. Vegapunk. The question remained: why did the agent give up the information? Was it because he saw himself as a young man in Cletus? Or was this part of his mission all along: getting Cletus to Egghead Island? Cletus would have to answer that question for himself. The agent’s eyes went white as he lost consciousness.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post #28

[Buena Festa] “A marine! Listen you! I-I-If you lay a hand on me, Douglas Bullet will have your head! Who do you think planned all this? Stand down and I’ll show you a secret exit out of here!”
# Shaarib was barely impressed, the socialite was able to withstand the blast of conqueror Haki. He just spun back and began sputtering some nonsense. The marine tilted his head to the side, where had Buena Festa been all this time ? Did he not see the events that unfolded in the center lake ? Bullet was stronger than our hero, he could admit it. The monster, at this point, was stronger than anything the marine came by. In his human form, he was able to fight against two Vice-Admirals and a hotshot pirate. Now Bullet was the size of an island, he was strong enough to defeat any of them with his little finger. But Shaarib wasn't afraid, during the fight, Shaarib felt that the legend never showed how powerful he was. Bullet was now at full power, it could not get worse than this. The Skypiean did not know how it was going to happen but the Demon Heir was going down today. Even if Shaarib needed to ally himself with the other pirates....

- "Who do you think I am ? I fought your monster and I'm still intact I might say... Now all you need is to shut up and let the authorities take care of ya" said Shaarib

His pride took a hit, the scum thought he could bribe Shaarib and get away safely from the World Government. Buena Festa was only alive because Fujitora ordered so. Shaarib cut the distance between them and hit the pirate dead on the neck. He hit him with enough force to knock him out but with enough restraint not to kill him.

- "..."
Using a karate chop, the user can split the very ocean itself in order to send a shock wave to attack an enemy.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: C==> 101-119: 4. City Block Level

Shaarib with his other hand, caught the pirate by the collar and began to bounce in the air. Shaarib was going to use Geppo to travel from the north section to the ships. It was going to take more time since he needed to evade the giant monster. #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #22
@Ichimonji @Gambit

Eastern Section

A devastating punch of Vengeance. The power of the Will of D. Cletus' blow collided with the CP0's body, sending the ignited agent careening into the earth like a comet. Debris and dust polluted the air. Cletus' dance with fate reached its climax. With a single blow, CP0 suffered defeat and all that would follow is silence. The Lunarian panted heavily, still feeling the effects of the ultimate Rokushiki technique. He placed his palm on his chest as it throbbed.

"It look's like emotions won afterall! That attack of his was really something. "Rokuougun"....."

As the dust cleared, the Agent's wavering voice called out to him from a crater. A crater formed from the impact of Cletus' will.

[CP0] “Cletus D. Sol.”

His name. A name the lunarian never expected the man to awknowledge. Afterall to the World Government, tools need no names. Cletus approached the defeated. He landed next to the long armed man, gazing at his figure in disgust. His body was broken. Unable to stand up to the weight of Cletus' vengeance. He wheezed as he spoke, using all of his strength to say his piece.

[CP0] “T-T-That is your real name. The one thing we could never measure or replicate, is the power behind that name.”

His mask cracked as he spoke, the pieces falling to the floor exposing his face to the Vampirate. The emotionless machine was no more. His true self was revealed, and from that came recognition. Cletus' gaze softened.

"It's getting harder and harder to do this everytime... Cletus."

A child chained to walls. A faulty tool. Will unbendable. One of the few successful experiments from the labs of Vegapunk, was none other than Cletus D. Sol. A rare Lunarian child genetically enhanced at the request of the World Government. The was the job of CP9 to whip these child soldiers into the perfect, loyal assasins to answer to the beck and call of the World Nobles. But alas, the Lunarian child had proven to be difficult to break. Was it just a result of the resilience of his race or his sheer willpower was anyone's guess. The World Government higher ups were losing patience.

"Why don't you be a useful tool and obey? Compassion is a weakness for Ciphor Pol! You have to be ready to execute orders without hesitation!"

The child smiled in response, angering the Long Arm Tribesman even more.

"I'm Cletus D. Sol! My family are the strongest bloodline of our race in history! Why would I obey you or anyone else?"

The Long Armed Man punched the wall beside Cletus, sending cracks running throughout it.

"You idiot! You don't understand what this would mean for you or for me! We aren't regular humans! If they find out I couldn't tame you.....if they find out you haven't been tamed, it'll be bad for the the both of us do you understand! I worked hard to get where I am today! I can't afford to-"

Cletus's body burst into flames, his anger getting the best of him for a split second. Surprising the Ciphor Pol Agent, his yellow ringed eyes widening in shock.

"SHUT UP!! A COWARD IS WHAT YOU ARE!! Why are you so afraid? They want to use us because we are stronger than them! Instead of teaming up to beat them, you're here to trying to make us submit to their will!?"

Silence filled the room. For a while the agent would say nothing, the child's words repeating in his mind. His den den mushi began to ring. Answering it, the news he heard would cause his face to turn grim. The call ended.

"It's already too late. CP0 is on their way to collect you. There are some things worse than death. You'll learn very soon lunarian."

Cletus smile returned, amused by the Agent's words.

"Let them come! They'll wish they hadn't!"

The agent from back then had been promoted to CP0. And on his neck he possessed a mark. A tattoo. Just like Urouge. Just like him. A mere tool, at the butt of the cruel joke of the World Government. But unlike him, Cletus was free. Unknown to the Lunarian his tattoo had changed along with him, signifying his rebirth. Only the agent would take note of this, smiling gently in response. Looking up, he spoke again. The tone of his voice lower than before.

[CP0] “I-I-I was just your w-w-wrangler. This is all I know. You’ve earned the right. If you want the truth, s-s-seek out Vegapunk in Egghead Island.”

With that, his eyes went white. CP0 had lost consciousness.

Seek out Vegapunk. Return to Egghead Island. Why he let the Lunarian know this information was anyone's guess. Did he have compassion left in him afterall? Or was this all an elaborate trap to get him back into the hands of the World Government? Whatever the case, Cletus had decided. His smirked to himself.

"Not to shabby, coward. I will."

The lunarian used the agent's own garments to wrap up his body, restraining the unconscious figure. Throwing the man's body over his shoulder, Cletus felt the entire Festival vibrate. The lunarian turned to face the grand battle behind of him. The fight against Douglas Bullet was going strong still and it appeared that his captain had something big planned for the Demon Heir

"Fufufufufufufufufu...I better get going! We also can't forget our special VIP.."

Turning the other way, Cletus bellowed out through the choas.

"Law! Where's Pandaman! We need to get out here now!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The fight had started with a massive fist that plummeted down to Delta Island. While not aimed at anyone in particular, the ramification of that single punch was felt far and wide. Most had to prepare one of their more powerful techniques to block significant damage. Gambit, for instance, conjured a massive fist made out of bats to hold on long enough for the wave to pass. Elsewhere, Gildarts, Appo and Urouge had done the same with their own fists. But compared to Gambit they lacked in strength and were swept off their feet. Luckily they recovered quickly and evaded significant damage.

And then the counters came.

Under the watchful shield of Gambit's bats both Ichiryuu and Fujitora responded with both a mighty swing from their blades. One aided by gravity and another amplified through extreme amounts of haki. Slashes the size of giants flew at Bullet but as time went on, the difference in scale became more and more apparent. What once started as a giant flying slash soon was reduced to the size of Bullet's finger. While still massive in its own right, would fail to cut or slice the respective arm.
8. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) +3 = 11. Small Continent Level
DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

//using Island level DPR for the simple reason that he's a walking island right now lol
Still, the attacks from both Ichiryuu and Fujitora would hit their mark, blasting a portion of the colossus' arms. But the arms themselves stood as mighty and solid as a near impenetrable wall. And to make matters worse, the damage they inflicted quickly 'healed' as if it had never happened.

Link too would find that once near to Bullet's lower torso that the man's size was outright ridiculous right now. At the size and height of a mountain, Bullet's current state was on average 300 meters. Making him the largest creature this world had ever seen. Link would throw his fist with incredible might, easily capable to slay a regular human or even erase an entire street with that single swing. But this. This creature was something else.
8. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) +3 = 11. Small Continent Level
DPR 2 higher than dura: super effective

The fist flew, and while Link's ability was higher than the flying slashes. He, too, would find himself unable to completely pierce through the thick plating that surrounded Bullet. The punch dug deep and desecrated an enormous amount of metal and wood that made up Bullet's lower torso, even managing to make him hunch forward. An incredible feat, but when looked at in the grand scheme of things, only made up 1/3 of the Demon Heir's lower half, especially not enough to separate him from it. And to make matters worse, the 'wound' that Link had inflicted quickly reformed itself, reverting it to its original state.

But with an added extra. Link would stare down the abyss of a massive canon barrel.

"GUSTAV CANNON!"

From that single barrel a shell the size of a large house would be shot at point-blank towards Link, its power more than enough to blast him to kingdom come. Would the marine be fast enough to respond, given his weakened state?

"Twenty-four years ago I lost to the navy and was imprisoned in impel down. I asked myself then, how can I obtain power so overwhelming that I'll never lose again, how can I surpass roger and become the strongest in the world?"

Bullet bellowed to the island, raising his massive arm into the air, purple energy coating it and restructuring its very form.

"Once I crush everyone here, I'll have risen to the top of the world. And you will be next, Yonkou!"

The arm now configured to be even more dense and tightened with the space between its fingers covered moved down before attempting a swing from left to right.

"TIAMAT!"

Again, another very simple swing or basic move. But its destruction was elevated tenfold by the sheer size of bullet. The swing held a concussive force that could detach part of the island if the man had chosen too. But in the end it 'simply' continued its path far and wide, even going as far as beyond the coastline. Attacking even the ships that lay in wait, both Vampirates and Navy included.

A strike named after the goddess of the sea.

Its power was overwhelming.

And there would be no true safe haven for the magnitude of his attacks. Especially those who chose to flee into the sky.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gambit summoned the bats connected to his own will and magnified a punch, 60 meters wide. It was a massive attack but minuscule against the mountainous one deployed by Bullet. He struggled for supremacy and he knew that he couldn't counter all of it. But that's just about it, delay the destructive impact of the descending fist of the earth so that others could either escape or prepare for a counter-attack. And it happened just the way he planned it.

When the back-ups emerge from all corners of the battle, the prince bursts into bats and skyrockets to the sky. This was about the same time, Fujitora, The Dragon Pirates, and a few of the Supernovas launched their respective aces, dealing decent damage to the foe only to restore quite immediately. A freak of nature.

At the same time, he also launched a rapid cannon towards Link. Gambit trusts his former crewmate and he wouldn't mind leaving it up to him to deal with. He progresses even further to the sky, knowing what's about to come. Bullet spoke to them, sharing one of his biggest failures in the past. Meters above Bullet, the bat retakes the form of Hybrid Gambit, flapping his wings and wielding his clima-warhammers.

"Twenty-four years ago I lost to the navy and was imprisoned in impel down. I asked myself then, how can I obtain power so overwhelming that I'll never lose again, how can I surpass roger and become the strongest in the world?"

"Once I crush everyone here, I'll have risen to the top of the world. And you will be next, Yonkou!"

"TIAMAT!"
"Failure is an idea of life. It is present in everything you do. You’ll get tossed into the mud.", he said watching Bullet unloose his Gustav Cannon. And when the Tiamat is already in motion, Gambit knew the direction it was coming to. He put a scowl on his face, rendering the enemy his prime target. He continued with his speech but now sent a direct message to his comrades, reaching even the rest of the Vampirates across the seas via his transponder.

"Everyone! I know you are listening. In my life, I can no longer recall how many times I struck the ground but I kept on rising up. We were beaten by Blackbeard before. We mourned the deaths of our captain, our comrades, and our beloved pirate base. What I am saying ─ you stumble and fall 24 times, get the fuck up 25 times even better. It really doesn't matter how many times we fail. We only need to succeed once. And when you finally realise, when you finally accepted it, success will only be within your reach! And you take it!"

The Vampirate Fleet beyond the shorelines heard this. Pumped up, roaring every time their Chief resonates words of motivation. Some are even crying. Koza, grits his teeth with the powerful message Gambit says. Kevin Garnett pumping his chest, beating them like a drum. Reynolds, speechless, wiping the tears falling down his cheeks. Namor and T-Bag smiling, ready to command the crew. Lady Aramis and Lady Manaka for the first time, acknowledge the beauty of their Captain's speech. T-Bag roared, "VAMPIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES!"

"ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
, the entire crew bellowed.

And in a matter of seconds, the 24 ships unloose their highest calibre weapons, launched at different angles. Others are aimed at the enemy Navy, the rest are aimed at the approaching Tiamat. Here comes KG, the lone giant of the crew, cursed Ax, the Raging Bull in tow. Combined with his Explosive Raid Suit, he leapt from the deck of his Warship and swung the axe horizontally from left to right, unleashing a wide and explosive air slash across the sea to protect his comrades. His burning willpower elevates the height of his attack. "Raging Chicago Bulls!"

"ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The first layer of attack connected to the Tiamat but the remnants of it continued towards KG. But thanks to his magnificent fighting ability and his ability to fire back any remnants of it back to its caster. However, due to its distance, the combination of its return and his own attack would most likely be rammed against the Marine Fleet in front of them, hoping it would decimate them beyond half.
Raging Chicago Bulls: KG dashes forth the target either from mid-air or from long-range before swinging the axe violently towards the target.
- DPR S+, requires 100 Cursed Ax, Raging Bull, 100 Strength

Anything is Possible, Sparking!: This is a defensive/offensive technique Gambit taught him. KG waxes off an incoming melee attack using his hand upwards or sideways, then launches an explosive strike to the body using the other arm. The intensity of the attack is the combined strength of both incoming enemies and his attack.
- DPR: S+, requires 100 Sparking Red, 100 Strength

Strength: 39+56+5 = 100 [+Raging Bull: 20] + S+ (5) = COA (2) = 12. Large Continent Level x 2

Enter Prince Namor. He wields the Cursed Trident, Neptune which allows him to control the water similar to Fishman Karate. But instead of using his arms, he channels his energy and the water he controls onto his weapon to use them in combat. "I'll back you up KG."

Using Trident, Namor harnesses a huge volume of water at sea and shapes it like a group of sea kings, soaring into the sky before diving into the target, devouring them. "Ultimate Technique, Emperor of the Deep!"

The Navigators of the ship, all 20 of them would mimic a similar technique, manufacturing turmoils beneath the sea level, and in an instant, the Princess of Atlantia, Mera called forth a concentrated upward stream of ocean similar to a knock-up stream, shooting forth vessels of their enemies, aiming to send them all up into the sky before falling back to the surface for worse. "Goddess of Sea, Rán, Trench Explosion"

Meanwhile, the rest of the Navigators would join forces with the remaining fighters who have Fishman Karate disciplines to create an attack capable of devouring ships in their targeted area. "Goddess of Sea, Rán, Saltstraumen"

Several 20-meter-diameter whirlpools emerged from the sea right after the knock-up stream. And once they all fall, they would all be dragged along with others that remained in the sea, even a barge or battleship into the deep.
Ultimate Technique, Emperor of the Deep: Using Trident, Namor harnesses a huge volume of water inland or at sea and shapes it like a group of sea kings, soaring into the sky before diving into the target, devouring them.
- DPR S+, requires 100 Cursed Trident, Neptune, 100 Strength, 100 COA

Total DPR: 10. Large Country Level

Goddess of Sea, Rán, Trench Explosion
: A two-layer attack. He creates a stronger and more devastating knock-up stream that can certainly send the ships flying up to 100 meters above the water level.
- DPR: A, requires 81 Navigation, 1 Weather Egg. Deals additional damage (S-Rank) once they hit the water after the fall.

Total DPR: 8. Island Level + 9. Small Country Level upon impact

Goddess of Sea, Rán, Saltstraumen
: Create a single or several 20-meter-diameter whirlpools that could drag even a barge or battleship into the deep. Whilst it's an indirect attack on the opponents, it still gives decent damage to them, the moment they submerge.
- DPR: B, requires 61 Navigation, Needs to be nearby/in a large body of water, 61 Cursed Trident/Fishman Karate (can be done in a combo with someone)

Total DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only)

Back to the main battleground, Gambit still floating. He knew it was time. The Seismic Movement of the tectonic plates that he prepared two turns ago began to materialise. Whilst it's not a direct attack against Bullet, it will certainly create a game-changing aspect of this battle. The ground beneath the ground has shaken, sending shockwaves across the island. Everyone who has their feet on the ground will immediately feel the tremors sending panics. Bullet, in his size, would most likely be affected, too and hoping to lose his balance on the ground.

"Wrath of Loki, Ultimate Epicenter! Magnitude 10!"

As it's already shaken its very foundations as a natural earthquake would, it now unleashes seismic energy capable of blasting from the epicentre that would ramify up to 500 meters in diameter which can totally destroy communities near the epicentre. And the combination of tidal attacks his crew has caused a titanic tsunami would come forth on the battlefield, wrecking anything in its path. A scientific and seismic deployment of intellect only the Prince of All Pirates is capable of. "Goddess of Sea, Rán, Midgard Tsunami!"

Wrath of Loki, Ultimate Epicenter:
Magnitude 10
- DPR S+, Mastery/3 (33-meter) AOE, requires 120 Navigation
- 1 DPR less w/in the subsequent 33-meter mark up to 500-meter AOE
- requires 120 Navigation, 1 weather egg, Seismic Navigator Perk, takes two turns to prepare

Goddess of Sea, Rán, Midgard Tsunami: Employing the logic of Geological Interference with the use of the Wrath of Loki technique, a series of waves caused by earthquakes or undersea volcanic eruptions are invoked. This phenomenon summons a towering and vast tsunami that can engulf his targets and/or even cascade onto the shores and coastlines, creating havoc inland.

Tsunami Level 5
- DPR: S+, AOE, requires 120 Navigation, 1 Weather Egg, Seismic Navigator Perk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival - Post 29
@Guren @Ichimonji @Gambit @L'Empereur

Upon using incredible force and might into my punch, it was a titan, no behemoth of legend, a myth I was dealing with. At the same time, the others partook in launching their offensive at different locations hearing their voices from different angles. The demon heir, former comrade, and crewmate yet again showed his sturdiness in tanking all of our onslaughts, it would suck any joy out of the ordinary but this was no typical band. Two Vice Admirals, a Yonko candidate, and New World veterans had sworn allegiance despite our differences in taking this freak of nature.

However, Bullet's very torso was encompassed with metallic, and wood would still prevail from my attack, all my punch could do was scatter remnants of metal and wood from his torso. Any sign of wound would regurgitate before me instantly healing ... " He's healing? " ... startling me.

As if staring at the barrel of a gun, his devil fruit began to generate an enormous cannon aimed in my direction, my body began to excessively sweat at this very conundrum whilst gritting my teeth. I had little time to dodge, even if the opportunity was right in front of me I could've but this was no ordinary attack, it was an attack that no matter what I could do it would still land.

Haki still encompassed my entire fist, and with little time to think of a way out of the odds against me I had very little option, swinging my arm back and twisting my hips back to launch a back-to-back ferocious Jugon was all I could muster. Hoping I could traverse the trajectory with the swing of my punch roaring after a deep breath, " JUGGOON! "
Jugon: This is the characters signature technique, its a technique that is similar to a shigan but as a punch. This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.
S+ = +5
+3 Ryou
Total DPR = Moon Level

Result in DPR:
Equal DPR: Attacks cancel each other out, though the area around the clash may still take damage.
Equal DPR, though as its an island-shaped attack it will bring some damage due to momentum and story

Using the momentum of gravity with my fall, the two attacks would meet on a collisional course generating a supersonic shockwave that would also follow through with a huge gust of wind, sparks began to fly from the moment of impact.

[*THUDDDD*]
[*Links ROAR*]

The cannon would push me back and then lose a bit of power, as did the power generated behind my punch, gravity played its part as the cannon's trajectory altered as I came crashing back down generating a crater upon landing whilst the cannon landed into the abyss of the lake.

Debris would scatter everywhere with dust picking up, I lay on my back looking up at the titan I panted showing signs of fatigue, hearing and feeling the flow of blood pump heavily and my fist throbbing in pain. Then picking myself up to my feet groggily, looking at the ginormous titan made of metal.

' So this is my limit? ... This is what makes me inferior to the likes of the Admirals, Kallavan, Sasaki, Burns, Roshi, Fujitora, and even Shaarib in the Marines and then there are the likes of Gambit, the Yonkou, Mihawk, and rumors about Spada. '

[*Sound of faster heartbeat and panting*]

Looking up at Bullet who was sky-high was frightening to witness, the man was downright living up to his claim as a Demon Heir and a legend of the times with Roger. But right now against the new generation, he was proving his worth with his showcase of power, after attacking him in his torso it would do very little damage.

' We gotta attack him at one point otherwise he heals '

" Everyone attack at the same spot as he heals " ... Immediately informed all those around that we had to attack him in one spot with a trickle of sweat flowing down.

Hurling forward on both knees and then launching myself blitzing to the skies above kicking the air repeatedly, what I was about to do next was a huge gambit by kicking myself to be above the clouds.

" Geppo "

Basic Geppo:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off. Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.
Mastery = 100/2 = 50 kicks

The gust of wind in the clouds would coat all around me, my coat would flutter behind me as i stared at the huge titan, then kicking the air in the cloud and using my next movement to blitz right down at the head of Bullet.

" Soru "

Haki would flow through my blood like a waterfall of lava through my veins emitting an enormous amount of haki that would strain me later straight down from the core down to my feet. My feet would engulf in flames that would trail behind my feet, extending them outwards ... " KikuJugon! "

How myth and legend describe, against Bullet right now was a David and Goliath moment, using every inch of fiber in my core in hopes of bringing the sky-high giant down to his knees.

Basic Soru
100 / 5 = 20
100 Movement Speed + 20 = 120 in Movement Speed

KikuJugon: A variation of the Jugon but instead made with a kick instead of a punch. This technique is very fast and powerful having literally the same aspects as an ordinary Shigan Jugon.
Requirement: Depends on Mastery
S+ = +5
+3 Ryou
Total DPR = Moon Level

The flames are just

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

North Section @L’Emperor
The bribe. The mogul promised riches and freedom to the one undervalued. The Vice-Admiral had seen his share or stink, though some will argue he well deserved it. The mogul was weak in strength but vast in power. Who else could trap the Worst Generation and the Marines in Delta Island? As Bullet towered over everyone, his power profound, Buena Festa was set to take the throne with him, as the benefactor. The Underworld Lords had been watching, and Buena Festa declared this was his era. Vice-Admiral Shaarib stood in his way.

The Marine responded to the bribe with a karate chop.

[Buena Festa] “H-H-How dare you?! Bullet will have your hea-”

The Vice-Admiral’s chop slammed the mogul to the ground. Eyes white, the man had fallen to unconsciousness. The difference in power was far too great. The mogul was taken away, before a figure watching them slipped back into the underground office.

Sharrib would fly towards the retreating Marine ships. The ships were under attack by the Vampirates. The blowback power from Bullet’s attacks, however, sent shockwaves everywhere. It was difficullt to maneuver, even for Shaarib. The Marine ships began to sink with the pirate ships, but a few survived. They were hightailing it out of there before they got consumed by the Tyrant Bullet. While Shaarib was trying to deliver the mogul to a Marine ship, a voice came in clear and annoyed.

[Fujitora] “What’s taking you so long, Shahaab?! These pirates are falling like flies over here! We need your healing power for the last push! GET OVER HERE!”
—————————————————————

[CP0] “If you want the truth, s-s-seek out Vegapunk in Egghead Island.”

Egghead Island. Those were the last words the CP0 agent said before his consciousness slipped. A slave himself, the agent had seen Cletus grow up. A power in a name they could never measure. Cletus now stood with his past laid out. His mark singed with newfound symbol of freedom. Yet, his true nature, the true history of his past, still eluded him. It all awaited him in Egghead Island. The place where Cletus, as BETA, had been used as young. The details still remained. Answer he would need to seek personally. Answers laying in the smartest person in the world. Vegapunk.

Cletus tied up the agent, slung over his shoulder. The battle still raged around them. In the Center Lake, Bullet still reigned supreme. A simple punch had devastated the Worst Generations, with many perilously wounded. The top brass stood, but for how long? Cletus opted for backtracking his steps, going towards the small group watching from the stands. A group where the VIP was present. Law was not, having joined the Worst Generation. Yet another legend still remained.

The Dark King answered Cletus.

[Rayleigh] “We saw your battle from here, young man. Perhaps this generation will take over sooner than I thought.”
[Rayleigh] “Bepo! Accompany this young man and keep Pandaman safe. Pandaman still has a job to do. As do I…”
Rayleigh looked to the side at Pandaman, who had just woken up. The man was quiet and shocked as he looked at his surroundings. Bepo, staying back on captain’s orders, grabbed Pandaman’s shoulders, helping him up. The two shared more than collegiality - they seemed to be of a similar race and familiarity. Rayleigh himself said he had something to do. Whatever it was, he looked determined. With a friendly nod and a terrible aura, the old man was lost in the smoke that surrounded the area. Bullet‘s body still towered over everyone.
The VIP was secured, but would they be able to keep him safe from the island-crusher? The island around them began to crumble. A race to the ships.

—————————————————————

Center Section @Gambit @Guren @Dream
The Colossus had a massive advantage. Strength to wipe out the Worst Generation and the Marines with one fell swoop. Strength of a Pirate King. With a few movements, Bullet rained down destruction. The ships far and wide were sinking. The island, even with power diffused, had begun to crack. Fissures spawning from the Center Lake made it outwards all over the island. Wherever you went, the ground was shaking and forming chasms. Bullet was destroying the island with but a few punches of his form. If he kept this up, the island would end up at the bottom of the ocean. The Worst Generation had fought valiantly, but would it be enough?

Those left on the ground had suffered the worst of Bullet’s last attack. Their strength kept the earth from crumbling, platforms still on the Center Lake, but they had sacrificed their bodies to do so. Appo, Urogue, Gildarts, and others had fallen. Some valiant crew members tried to recover them with haste as the last push against Bullet came. Law scaled Bullet from his back, waiting for his opportunity to strike.

Landayan Morrow led the charge with a massive earthquake and a tsunami to advance on Bullet. A voice echoed, aiding in the destruction at Bullet’s feet, turning the land beneath Bullet into quicksand, hoping to make the colossus stumble and fall when aided with the fissure.

[Crocodile] “Ground Death….!

Up in the sky, Fujitora flew among the debris. Ichiryu was on the same platform, the latter on his knees and wounded from the shockwave of Bulket’s last attack. Even the great Special Admiral had scratched over his body, his breathing growing. As the Special Admiral scanned the battlefield, the chaos reigning, he felt the Colossus body regenerating. It was obvious hurting the body would be useless. He felt one taking the right direction, Link, but the Sleeping Weapon would not be enough. They needed an all-hands-on deck charge. One before Bullet claimed them all.

One spot was the key. Fujitora’s voice boomed.
[Fujitora] "Pirates! He’ll just keep regenerating! Do you all not feel it? Heed my words…!”
[Fujitora] DOUGLAS BULLET IS IN THE COLOSSUS HEAD!”
Fujitora clamored high and low. He unsheathed his sword and gravity went upwards. Gravity took to the sky, preparing his attack. Here and now, the group had only a few minutes left before Douglas claimed everything. Could they defeat the Demon Heir?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib's blood temperature was slowly increasing. The anger was bubbling up inside him like a cauldron. He tried to count to ten and backward. Tried taking slow, deep breaths, but nothing seemed to help. Even tried to smoke one of Buena Festa's cigars to calm his nerve but nothing seemed to work. Here he was, Shaarib Hassan, youngest Vice-Admiral in the force, acting as a courier. He was running in the air with a potato bag on his shoulders, trying to dodge the multiple cannonballs flying his way. The pirates, instead of fighting Bullet decided to attack the Marine. This bunch of cowards was competent, most of them had the ability to control water and tried to sink the warships of the government. This ability to control the current was a threat to the strategic exit. Shaarib's mission was to deliver the mogul to one of the ship. If all of them sank, Sengoku was going to tear him a new one. The Vice-Admiral approached one of the ships but had to run away because of the Demon's attack. Shaarib finally, after some minutes, was able to throw the pirate on one of the ship. Just in time to receive a transmission.

[Fujitora] “What’s taking you so long, Shahaab?! These pirates are falling like flies over here! We need your healing power for the last push! GET OVER HERE!”

The Vice-Admiral began to laugh in the line, was Fujitora serious ? Shaarib had been calling for help for hours before they came and fucked everything up. The blind man was even trying to order Shaarib around. He wanted Shaarib to heal the same pirates that were now killing soldiers form the government. Shaarib began to shake in the air, mimicking the old man, before responding with a childish voice :

- "Are ya for real ? Stop whining, You are too old for that ! Do you think Aokiji is going would act like that ? Your buddies are attacking your soldiers and you want me to heal them. Either way, I don't have enough stamina to help them boys. You maybe but that's it. if you have a miraculous way to replenish my energy. I will heal some of them. "

Shaarib took his hybrid form and dived toward the ocean. With one his head, he took out his milky dial and created a platform made of cloud. He needed to help the rest of the ship. Once again, his muscles expanded with the use of tekkai, and the birdman dug his gloved hands into the sea water. Concentrating enough, he began to move his hands, the water following suit. With a sudden move, he yanked his left arm upward causing the water to follow. The skypien began to move his hand into the wind, causing the large body to swirl while the other hand began, to coat it with haki. The effort was making the Vice-Admiral sweat, all of this fighting was catching up to him, he had not much left in his tank. With another move, he threw it at the incoming waves. Shaarib wasn't the greatest master but was still able to create a wave that was twice as big as the pirates's. He knew that some of the ships would sink, but he hoped that at least he would save the rest of them or gain enough time to permit their retreat.

- "Waterfall ! "

This technique extends water over a large scale, surges, and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall.
AOE ==> 100/2 ==> 50 meters
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A==> 5+3(A)+3(Hardening ==> 11. Small Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #23 The Dark King and the VIP
@Ichimonji
Eastern Section

"Law! Where's Pandaman! We need to get out here now!"

WIth his hostage in tow, Cletus backtracked towards the stands. Spotting the small group watching everything unfold around them. The Surgeon of death was nowhere to be seen, having joined the rest of the Worst Generation on the battlefield. However, another legend still remained. Dark King Rayleigh.

[Rayleigh] “We saw your battle from here, young man. Perhaps this generation will take over sooner than I thought.”

[Rayleigh] “Bepo! Accompany this young man and keep Pandaman safe. Pandaman still has a job to do. As do I…”

He glanced to the side, revealing the VIP of the festival. Pandaman. The man who held the secret that would get Gambit closer to the throne of the Pirate King. Bepo helped him stand, while Rayleigh turned back to the Lunarian with a smile. With a friendly nod, followed by a powerful aura, the old man was gone. Plunging into the smoke that surrounded them. Cletus smirked to himself. To be acknowledged by such a legendary figure was an honour very few could have.

"What a mysterious man. I hope we will meet again one day. Dark King Rayleigh."

Cletus' battle with his past had been won. Pandaman had now been secured. But it was far from over. Bullet towered over everyone present. The Island had begun to crumble, unable to handle the might of his massive attacks. Gambit's voice could be heard projecting across then island, reaching every Vampirate thanks to their advanced communication devices:

"Everyone! I know you are listening. In my life, I can no longer recall how many times I struck the ground but I kept on rising up. We were beaten by Blackbeard before. We mourned the deaths of our captain, our comrades, and our beloved pirate base. What I am saying ─ you stumble and fall 24 times, get the fuck up 25 times even better. It really doesn't matter how many times we fail. We only need to succeed once. And when you finally realise, when you finally accepted it, success will only be within your reach! And you take it!"
All Cletus would do is smile in reply, while the Vampirate Fleet was no pumped up, roaring in excitement and filled with extra strength from the words of their captain.

"Gambit sure knows how to give a good speech doesn't he?"

Bullet unleashed an attack that could wipe out them all and was met with massive resistance from everyone that was capable of resisting. The more the battle dragged on, the more unstoppable the Demon Heir seemed. Having faith that everyone present would be capable of deterring his latest attack. Cletus nodded towards Bepo as he ran in the direction of the Vampirate Fleet. Below their feet, the ground would tremor violently as Gambit's technique unleashed a magnitude 10 earthquake. Cletus knew they had to get out of here now. With his hands already full with CP0. It was up to Bepo to carry Pandaman the rest of the way.

The lunarian would begin sprinting faster.

"Let's go Bepo! I hope you can keep up! It's going to be rough! Fufufufufufufufufu!"

And rough it would be. A single drop a sweat rolled down the Vampirate's temple as a massive wave of a water came into view. The might of the future Pirate King.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The battle between the old and the new was reaching its boiling point. And nearly everyone present was elevating themselves to their highest potential. With morale bolstered the Vampirates clashed against the Tiamat, a wild force of nature. With force overwhelming KG clashed against the brunt of the air wave, defending his comrades behind. Still the remaining power was enough to break a common man, luckily for the vampirates he was not a common man. Next up, Bullet would see the ultimate form of team-play. Through Gambit's fishmen combat unit and his own manipulation of seismic activity a massive tsunami was raging towards him. While the earthquakes would deter those on the ground, Bullet himself, through his powers balanced the shaking out. At least in his own vicinity.

The tsunami on the other hand was another ordeal.

But that was not all Bullet had to deal with. The ground that he had stabilized was suddenly turned to mush, altered into quicksand. Inevitably it made him sink, purple energy hastily morphing the ground below him once more. "Crocodile!" Bullet roared. A split second of distraction. A negligible point in the grand scheme of things. But in a battle as high stakes as this, it was more than enough to make everything come together. With gravity moving upwards, a two-step attack was being deployed. One Bullet would not yet get to see in action. Still he had a lot to deal with. Before he'd take the grand punishment the man would 'drop' to his knees. Not by being forced but by his own will. His hands crashed into the earth, nearly pushing it upwards due to his size and weight.

"Barrier!"
Tsunami
10. Large Country Level
Barrier
8. Island Level

Result

Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR
The man roared and suddenly the island itself shifted, the edges surrounding the battlefield lifted themselves while also curving. Creating a natural tsunami barrier. Bullet was the wielder of the gasha gasha no mi, it made him an assimilation human. His human self was in the colossus but he now controlled the entire island in the palm of his hand. He could terraform it without a limit. While the barrier was but a stop gap it could not contain the tsunami in its entirety. From all around the island, water engulfed the land but a decent portion of it had been 'dulled'. Loosing quite a few inches in height. Bullet would continue to do this action, raising the earth in chunks until the tsunami died off by itself. In the end massive walls stood all around the island, with some of them broken down. What Bullet gained by defending he lost in attacking area, both him and the warriors were now boxed in.

Meanwhile, Link flew from the sky with a mighty kick that through friction and the height he came at, combusted into a fire that could perhaps claim the young marine's life. Bullet, completely focused on his barriers, had to think outside the box. From his neck, energy coated yet again, forming a smaller cannon muzzle.

"VULCAN!"
120: 5. Town Level + S(4) + COA (3) = 12. Large Continent Level
Attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR
Link's attack = 8. Island Level

From that created cannon another massive round was fired at link. But the marine flew down with speed unparalleled and blasted himself through the shell, turning it into dust at the same time. His attack would not waver either and continued to fall downwards. Something Bullet didn't consider feasible. The kick would eventually make its way towards Bullet's head, generating a force that reflected through his entire massive body. Forcing the man deeper into the quicksand Crocodile was keeping at the ready, and with Bullet's hands on the ground he was now up to his wrists in earth and sand.

But his head was not yet open, cracked yes. But like before Link would see his efforts fade once more. Reforming at a moment's notice.

With all threats now currently dealt with energy quickly shifted its focus back to the immediate surroundings. The quick sand would be altered and pushed away, freeing up Bullet's arms and knees. The Colossus was trying to get up and into fighting position once more.

A timely effort.

Their time to strike all at once, was here. Right now.

And Bullet knew it, roaring in frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom