[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 0: GTA San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You are right I think.
Oh in the text from Ali something about a syndicate got told, but I just saw through Larsi's link and yeah there is even families and more subgroups. It is possible that mafia consists of the heads of the different groups opposing grove street gang.
I can't figure anything out. You have any suspicious persons in mind? We talked about the setup, other can add more than I am possible too.
I don't want mafia to stall this DP or it ending in a no lynch or bad mislynch.
Yeah there are different gangs. From what I recall the syndicate was more about supplying drugs and being secondary in the second part of the games. Ballas were the main dudes early on, and there is the police which seems to be present seeing the earlier day action.

I think flavor is only going to get us so far, and it's pretty tiring to keep talking about it. I'm trying to get people to talk but no one seems to be, so it's tough I guess. When it's like this, I need someone you kind of need someone to wingman it with you. Throwing ideas of one another is great in those situations. Like I haven't gotten any genuine game solving vibes from you. You're not really interacting with the game, and seem to be hiding behind mechanical talk and lack of knowledge. And even then, it's nothing concrete. You're like touching it with 10 foot pole, and rather concentrating on facilitating rather then figuring stuff out. Feels like you might know a little bit more than you're letting on. I'd lynch you if you weren't the only person 'trying' to do something beside me lol, gives me also time to see if you'll materialize substance. I'm voting Ali for his post sharing that whole summary of the plot and doing nothing with it himself. It's yikes from me. I kind of like Fanboy's tone and the easiness of his posts even though all of them are useless as fuck. However with the state of the game, that means fuck all. If he's bad, he isn't challenged at all so that tone is pretty nai. One thing he said though piqued my attention, and I'd lean good on him for that if my flavor knowledge isn't broken. Although might be indie.

Mafia aren't stalling anything. Townies are stalling by refusing to play. How can Mafia stall anything at this stage? That's dumb. Town sets the tone with their activity and participation, Mafia have to follow through or drown. I'm not buying your concerns for a bit. They're fake as fuck lol :pepemusic:

Did you guys ever wonder that when you put your socks backwards, the whole universe is wearing your socks except you

Night 2

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Power and Money , Money and Drugs , Drugs and Influence, Influence and Betrayal , Betrayal and Brothers
Night started with Trash Can doing some heavy drugs what made him go complete rage mode. Hop Hop was seeing looking at someone trying to discover dirty secrets. Voice of Reason went to bond with someone only to discover a nasty secret about them. Collision approached someone with an interesting deal but he was refused hardcore. Fire has been seeing getting a special book and now his life is almost complete. Ambitious approached someone only to have a strong odor stun them. The Truth approached someone and got their weed from them

With that , no one died.
To speed things up , vote will now be plurality and it will insta kill people

Day 2 has started

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:feelsbetrayingman: you oinked my sister, I have no flavour knowledge but there has to be a guy that oinks sisters :feelsbetrayingman: you are that guy
Read the wikia.
[automerge]1563880273[/automerge]
@Ali What happened on night 1
@Gintoki what happened this night?
[automerge]1563880301[/automerge]
to you i mean

Last edited:

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ya boi is here to spit some game fact,