[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 0: GTA San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
well I'm not town for starters, this is actually a fact

also Gintoki should know I'm not harmful seeing how he himself visited me last day. I visited Nova 2 nights in a row and I was the one smoking a joint last day.

I'm not a part of any gang, lmao
What's your role name and wincon? I'm not sure how someone visiting you correlate with being non-harmful. Harmful people can still be visited no?

Lol are you the one who left the odor getting me high and giving me a join?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
well I'm not town for starters, this is actually a fact

also Gintoki should know I'm not harmful seeing how he himself visited me last day. I visited Nova 2 nights in a row and I was the one smoking a joint last day.

I'm not a part of any gang, lmao
your reply when i asked you what you did? ... you gave off a very scummy weird reply which didn't sit with me right.

there are other players i am little off with but that will come to a later time though would like to hear more from

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's your role name and wincon? I'm not sure how someone visiting you correlate with being non-harmful. Harmful people can still be visited no?

Lol are you the one who left the odor getting me high and giving me a join?
My role name is The Truth and I need to find and smoke 4 joints to reach Nirvana. That's it, lmao.

Yes, I leave an odor if someone visits me and if I visit someone when I go looking for weed.

your reply when i asked you what you did? ... you gave off a very scummy weird reply which didn't sit with me right.

there are other players i am little off with but that will come to a later time though would like to hear more from
I wasn't paying attention so I assumed you were reasoning that to get my claim xD

@Shion are you truth?
Yup. I am The Truth

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My role name is The Truth and I need to find and smoke 4 joints to reach Nirvana. That's it, lmao.

Yes, I leave an odor if someone visits me and if I visit someone when I go looking for weed.
Hmm that's an odd wincon. But I think I figured something out lol. You visit people get them high, come back the following night and take their weed then you can smoke. Right? 'Cause I didn't get any notify on N2 and it says The Truth something back bla bla bla

I can confirm your ability though, you got me high N1. What do you need it for you reckon?

Also did you give me that joint on N1 as well or just got me high?
Yup. I am The Truth
Role name and flavor name? There is a character named the truth lol

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm that's an odd wincon. But I think I figured something out lol. You visit people get them high, come back the following night and take their weed then you can smoke. Right? 'Cause I didn't get any notify on N2 and it says The Truth something back bla bla bla

I can confirm your ability though, you got me high N1. What do you need it for you reckon?

Also did you give me that joint on N1 as well or just got me high?
Indeed, you got high the first night because I left the odor and that made you buy some weed, after that I visited again so I could gather weed from you since you bought it before.

Some people also has but might not give me.

So if someone that doesn't have I need to visit them 2 times for me to get, if the person visited me I can gather from them as well (unless they don't give it to me)

Role name and flavor name? There is a character named the truth lol
yup, both write up and my character are named The Truth

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Indeed, you got high the first night because I left the odor and that made you buy some weed, after that I visited again so I could gather weed from you since you bought it before.

Some people also has but might not give me.

So if someone that doesn't have I need to visit them 2 times for me to get, if the person visited me I can gather from them as well (unless they don't give it to me)
Yeah I figured. I didn't buy it, you corrupted me and got me high taking advantage of me. How could you? :feelsbetrayingman:

That makes sense. Otherwise you'd need like 8 nights to smoke 4, it's ridiculous. So you're halfway there now?
yup, both write up and my character are named The Truth
Lol.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah I figured. I didn't buy it, you corrupted me and got me high taking advantage of me. How could you? :feelsbetrayingman:

That makes sense. Otherwise you'd need like 8 nights to smoke 4, it's ridiculous. So you're halfway there now?
Indeed I did. I got one joint from Gintoki this night since he visited me the night before and got high xD

I only need two more now :blobwavecool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom