[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 0: GTA San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
hang out party
You sure it's safe? I amfraid it could be a cop bait and one of the grovies lands in juvie. That way we might lose voting power and we dont know how strong Larsi is.
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
You sure it's safe? I amfraid it could be a cop bait and one of the grovies lands in juvie. That way we might lose voting power and we dont know how strong Larsi is.
I think so

when gin used it he got food
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I think so

when gin used it he got food
So gin uses an day ability with a random effect? So the food driver came from gintoki?
So this one is your ability? I will join it but you know there are cop cars outside, so we risk losing a town if Larsi snaps with a counter action.
@novaselinenever your thoughts?
@Dr.Respect fanboy your thoughts?
[automerge]1564602017[/automerge]
I find it sad how Larsi is not able to communicate with us as outed Collision Cultiosi
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
yup but aren't you asking too much??

I don't think so

yes

why are you asking these things??
[automerge]1564602607[/automerge]

then ignore it
to be sure that we dont walk into any trap?, it is possible we win with a lynch, it is possible we lose when doing shite and mistakes now and let rng decide
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
to be sure that we dont walk into any trap?, it is possible we win with a lynch, it is possible we lose when doing shite and mistakes now and let rng decide
seem more like trying to make something out of nothing
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
I'm back hoes. We having a cookout? lol
So gin uses an day ability with a random effect? So the food driver came from gintoki?
So this one is your ability? I will join it but you know there are cop cars outside, so we risk losing a town if Larsi snaps with a counter action.
@novaselinenever your thoughts?
@Dr.Respect fanboy your thoughts?
[automerge]1564602017[/automerge]
I find it sad how Larsi is not able to communicate with us as outed Collision Cultiosi
Ability is pretty weird but I trust AL/Gintoki. Dude lynched Ali with me and also he's been getting attacked no? Also his character is obvious good, and probably been putting in work.

I think the only caveat might be a counter action from Larsi. I haven't seen the police car day action this phase :blobthink:
no risk no fun I will come at your party and cuz I leave soon I will vote Larsi
Vote lynch Larsi

@Dr.Respect @novaselinenever let's go the final party and risk it, and vote Larsi!
I'm about to join. Got any concrete result? I'm done being a patient 0 after the joint I smoked D1 lol.

Also wtf? Take your vote off don't mess with my stuff. Day phase has stated since only 7 hours, we still have over 17hours and we'll have 8hours to vote. You telling me you won't be able to show up in that period to vote? It's 4am EST my time, meaning 10am Europe time I think.
What do you think , who will be attacked this night?
Hopefully we finish it this lynch and my ability. Gintoki/Al have been the person being attacked.
AL. for sure, if I get lynched or Larsi survives then AL. will be wounded more
The way he voted you seems like he may have some voting power or manipulation that's why I have my stuff. We should be all good though :pepemusic:
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I'm back hoes. We having a cookout? lol

Ability is pretty weird but I trust AL/Gintoki. Dude lynched Ali with me and also he's been getting attacked no? Also his character is obvious good, and probably been putting in work.

I think the only caveat might be a counter action from Larsi. I haven't seen the police car day action this phase :blobthink:

I'm about to join. Got any concrete result? I'm done being a patient 0 after the joint I smoked D1 lol.

Also wtf? Take your vote off don't mess with my stuff. Day phase has stated since only 7 hours, we still have over 17hours and we'll have 8hours to vote. You telling me you won't be able to show up in that period to vote? It's 4am EST my time, meaning 10am Europe time I think.

Hopefully we finish it this lynch and my ability. Gintoki/Al have been the person being attacked.

The way he voted you seems like he may have some voting power or manipulation that's why I have my stuff. We should be all good though :pepemusic:
unvote
Sry man my head is full of shit today and the next days will hopefully be rehab days...I lost the sense of feeling time lol.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
unvote
Sry man my head is full of shit today and the next days will hopefully be rehab days...I lost the sense of feeling time lol.
Oh man that sucks. Hope you get better and take it easy brother.

I'll check up on you when I'm back.
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
nvm that , @Rej has been lynched. He was Sweet , Voice of Reason and a member of Groove Street.

With that town lost voting power. Mafia has won!

​
I will swing back later to give some insight what was going on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom