[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 13 - Animanga Special 2020 (Reboot Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I checked Skitarius, visited no one.

Do we know it's Juliet?
Well I blocked Juliet.
And we know Juliet is an Indie.

Its a 10 player Game
  • 7v2v1 Sounds reasonable
  • 6v2v1v1 possible, but unlikely
  • 6v3v1 scum a way to strong

If we lynch Juliet and game doesn't end. Then it should be 6v2v1v1
And I would put my bets on Odd being the final Indie.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well I blocked Juliet.
And we know Juliet is an Indie.

Its a 10 player Game
  • 7v2v1 Sounds reasonable
  • 6v2v1v1 possible, but unlikely
  • 6v3v1 scum a way to strong

If we lynch Juliet and game doesn't end. Then it should be 6v2v1v1
And I would put my bets on Odd being the final Indie.
Nah, you're the final indie

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And what? No lynch -> No Info.
Why wasting a whole DP?!?
Ideally the town only wants to vote as amny times as there are anti-town. We have ways to gain information during night. Killing at random only benefits anti-town.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ideally the town only wants to vote as amny times as there are anti-town. We have ways to gain information during night. Killing at random only benefits anti-town.
Day 1 lynch is a must have. Wasting Day 1 with a no lynch only benefits scum.

Nah, you're the final indie
You truly believe there is one? I personally thought Game would end with Juliet lynch. Is that somekind of slip?

Lets think about what we have
- Skitarius: Major
- Chris Mic: Tracker
- Nessos: Roleblocker

And well Odd was "Odd knows if someone Vvsite him, but nothing more". With Odds latest reaction I won't be suprised if he ends up being somekind of Arso. @Chris Mic plz don't visit Odd tonight, same for you @Skitarius.

Day 4 End

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

And in the final act, it is noone other than Reiner who has his dreams reach more and more out of his hands.
As a unique chaotic evil, the only end awaiting him is the execution of him by those that have everything in their hands...
Goodbye Reiner!

@Juliet [Reiner Braun] has been crushed by town.

"Shingeki no Kyujin is about to make it's legendary graduation, so it's no surprise that this series celebrated it's greatest hype yet in 2020! Soon the story of iconic titans and the battle for mankind will close out. What will be the fate of Eren and the mankind?"
You are Reiner Braun!
[Passive - Armored Titan] - As the holder of the Armored Titan, Reiner has incredible defensive capabilities. He will start the first day with a -1 vote count on him. [1-Shot]

[Active - Hardening Skin]
- Reiner is capable of increasing his armor and durability. He can protect himself at night, that ability is unstoppable. [2-shots]

[Active - Hardening Hands] -
Reiner is capable of throwing hardened punches, that will quite hit his targets. If activated at night he will be enhancing his vote for the next day. First use: Vote +2. Second use: Vote +1. Can't be used the day before parity. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate everyone by reaching parity!

:pepeclown: There is not much I can say about Attack on Titan, it is about to celebrate it's glorious graduation. Ya all shall not miss out on it! :pepeclown:

With that:

Town wins! Indie and Mafia lost!
Thanks for playing!

Will make a sepparate post for the remaining roles.​

Last edited:
Town's winning roles

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Towns winning roles:

@Chris Mic [Kaguya Shinomiya]
"Kaguya Sama: Love is War! is a show that continously rises in popularity. Aging this well it marked it's slot on the top, becomming the top Shoujo of it's current era. The story follows Kaguya Shinomiya and her love interest. Who will make the other one admit their love first and how far can Kaguya take this war?"
You are Kaguya Shinomiya!
[Active - Obession] - Kaguya is intelligent but borderlines obession with her target. She will utilize her skills to track her target at night, learning whom they visitted that night. [3-shots]

[Passive - Mood Swings]
- Kaguya can suddenly become quite moody, especially if her target is topic. Whenever she get's roleblocked at night, she will become unstoppable the night after. [1-shot]

@oddoddfruit [Denji]
"Chainsaw Man has risen in immense popularity during 2020. This underdog made it's way to one of the top mangas of it's era. The anime series is strongly anticipated by it's fans and the future of this show is more than promising! It focusses the story of Denji, who gets to contract his Chainsaw Devil pet Pochita and with it's help turns into a Hybrid-Devil with the goal to protect citizen, but especially his female friends from Devils!"
You are Denji!
[Passive - Devil Hybrid] - Nevertheless Denji is a Devil-Hybrid which will mark his sus initially. During the first night he will be investigated guilty. [1-shot]

[Passive - Full Devil Form]
- Upon sensing danger, Denji will turn into his Full Devil Form, enhancing himself to proceed with enemies quickly! Whenever a manipulative ability hits Denji at night, Denji will deflect the votes of the manipulators during the upcomming day. [Disables the night before LyLo/MyLo]

@Nessos [Yuji Itadori]
"Jujutsu Kaisen is a series that had it's glorious year in 2020. The anime release was the cherry on the top while being established as the uprising manga nr. 1! It follows the rise of Yuji Itadori who learned to value life the most as he doesn't care whom it belongs to. He will make sure that people will receive a fair and proper death!"
You are Yuji Itadori!
[Active - Breaking the Curse] - Yuji will hurt any curse upon his target, enhancing them with new motivation at night. His target will become unstoppable that night! [1-shot]

[Active - Flowing]
- Yuji will let cursed energy flow into his target, roleblocking them for that night! [1-shot]

[Passive - Sacrifices]
- Yuji won't like how his falling allies will be treated. As soon two fellow townies have been night killed, Yuji will ready himself to revenge those. He will receive a one shot for one of his abilities. [1-shot]

@Skitarius [Emilia]

"Re:ZERO kicked off with it's second season in 2020, elevating it in a league of it's own. One of the top selling light novels animated to the best extend. Emilia is the female main character of this series, and she gives her best to be the best rolemodel for everyone, while becoming a heroine of her own kind. And if she ever is plagued by doubts, her beloved ones will aid her to help!"
You are Emilia!
[Passive - Spirit User] - Emilia has the rare ability to contract spirits. Whenever a fellow townie dies at night, they will get contracted by Emilia increasing her vote for the next day phase by 1. This ability is disabled at LyLo or MyLo.

[Passive - Puck] - If Emilia ever gets into trouble, then Puck will get her out of that! Upon a Manipulation or Kill on her, she will get a regular protection for that night. [1-shot]

Final words from host

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Please also check out the other shows I implemented characters from, they are all awesome and unique. I will also have to catch up on some of these, but I had fun creating those.

Hope ya all had fun, it seemes like you guys enjoyed yourselfes, that is what counts.

Also town played this super well, the main mistake mafia had was having Mango perform the FK on N1 when he was sussed D1. It killed mafia, but that is what it is, mafia is fragile in a 10 players game. I hope wolves could still enjoy themselves!

:pepeking:

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
LET'S GOOOOOO, I knew we could do it! Do listen to Rej and check out everything, Chainsaw Man, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen and ESPECIALLY Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, I recommend them all wholeheartedly.

Let's head into the future now!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Every single anti-town voted Pepper day 1... I will live and die by the statistics and they say day 1 voting is bad for town.
[automerge]1615760229[/automerge]
All in all good game, well played. I'm looking forwards to exploring more of this forum (✿◡‿◡)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Every single anti-town voted Pepper day 1... I will live and die by the statistics and they say day 1 voting is bad for town.
[automerge]1615760229[/automerge]
All in all good game, well played. I'm looking forwards to exploring more of this forum (✿◡‿◡)
you did very well for your first time, you will gather knowledge about this game quickly it seems

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
lol Chris got a character from the show he's always trying to shill

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom