[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 13 - Animanga Special 2020 (Reboot Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly, just binged all of re:zero season 1 in a day or two due to getting Emilia. Slowly converting to the double speed cult...
wow! I am glad you did so, and I was the reason seemingly...
This show is just 11/10, my favourite. Are you already feeling the Subaru greatness?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
wow! I am glad you did so, and I was the reason seemingly...
This show is just 11/10, my favourite. Are you already feeling the Subaru greatness?
Well... I don't know if it's greatness I feel but Subaru is a cringe-ass nerd with trouble communicating at all, which is what makes him interesting as a protagonist. I really like the tie between the fact he can't talk about his "power" and his inability to properly share his own feelings as well as understand others'.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well... I don't know if it's greatness I feel but Subaru is a cringe-ass nerd with trouble communicating at all, which is what makes him interesting as a protagonist. I really like the tie between the fact he can't talk about his "power" and his inability to properly share his own feelings as well as understand others'.
Aye, but he has the perfect basis for character growth :pepeclown: are you already at season 2?
Also @Gambit is a big Re:ZERO nerd, but I have a feeling not as much as me. :pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aye, but he has the perfect basis for character growth :pepeclown: are you already at season 2?
Also @Gambit is a big Re:ZERO nerd, but I have a feeling not as much as me. :pepeking:
I only watch it. So light novel, I haven't seen one. LOL

• Haha
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, started season 2. Maybe we will finally learn what that curse is :pepeclown::pepeclown::pepeclown:
You can clearly spot the difference between subaru being cringe during the ceremony -> subaru's heart-to-heart with Rem -> subaru dealing with shit for real.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, started season 2. Maybe we will finally learn what that curse is :pepeclown::pepeclown::pepeclown:
You can clearly spot the difference between subaru being cringe during the ceremony -> subaru's heart-to-heart with Rem -> subaru dealing with shit for real.
:pepesmug: oh yeah, just saying season 1 been the prologue of this decades long story, and...team Emilia or team Rem? :pepeclown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom