[FIN] Town of Salem Round 16: Chaotic Times Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in the thread represents my fans out here. For two years, brother, for two years, I held my head high... I did everything for the charities... I did everything for the kids... and the reception I got when I came out here... you fans can stick it, brother, because if it wasn't for RIPPED CAL, you people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for RIPPED CAL then Udell would be still selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis and if it wasn't for RIPPED CAL all these Johnny-Come-Lately's that you see out here posting, wouldn't be here. I was selling out the world, brother, while they were bumming gas to put in the car to get to high school, so the way that it is now, brother, with RIPPED CAL and the Townies of Salem, brother, me and the new blood by my side... whatcha gonna do when the Town of Salem, Ripped Cal and his boy UDELL runs wild on you? Whatcha gonna do?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree with Rej here. I don't care if Usopp will flip town or not, I want to see his flip. Oh god I remember him telling me this in the wg game. Ugh!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait what??
How can you be so certain. I don't like this post.

Looks like we got most the scum lined up for now.

Meh I agree, we need to be united. Although I don't really trust Gambit and that claim.

Vote Lynch Ekkologix @Mango Senpai
Mafia have a framer because Juliet is struggling to GENERATE CONTENT and used their mafia discussion to make a point. She painted their plan as someone elses plan. AND SHE LOVED DOING IT
[automerge]1618695989[/automerge]
Read all of Juliet's posts and find ONE GOOD POST

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mafia have a framer because Juliet is struggling to GENERATE CONTENT and used their mafia discussion to make a point. She painted their plan as someone elses plan. AND SHE LOVED DOING IT
I am honestly confused AF right now tbh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah he isn't gonna vote Juliet it's over for both of them
[automerge]1618696168[/automerge]
y'all can thank me later. Lynch Usopp and then lynch Juliet.

Easy street

Vote for : USOPP

I'm out

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What you're saying here looks tmi because town doesn't even know if there is a framer or not and how am I struggling to generate content when I have already generated content.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepehammer: the deleting will continue until folks follow the rules

D1 END/ N2 START
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After the death of Gilgamesh, Town was in a state of shock, at first they were mute from disbelief.
They tried looking for faults, and they pointed fingers at whoever they thought was remotely suspicious.
In the end they found their scape goat and as a result

The housecarl Lydia, Bodyguard was hanged

A will could be found in her pockets;

[automerge]1618702290[/automerge]
forgot the tags, lmao

DAY 1 HAS ENDED, NIGHT 2 HAS NOW BEGUN.
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!

Yo muther chuckers no talking during night period!

[automerge]1618702368[/automerge]
Sorry, I put in wrong last will, it's updated now.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom