[FIN] Town of Salem Round 16: Chaotic Times Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
any ToS veteran can guess fuji's role already?
he seems to know who visited them or not
is this town role?
i did visit them but probably got my actions redirected, or fuji was bus driven by sm1 else

do we even have town action redirectors? the witch already had one
[automerge]1618677937[/automerge]
Usopp said he visited me when if he did I would’ve known about it.And everyone else for that matter.
would appreciate it if u answer my question above, also stop ignoring the possibility of witch redirecting me

thanks ;)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it seems i am used as a counter wagon to juliet here to what

why does juliet have 3 votes anyway

honestly imma go bk to coasting, dont seem any1 is interested rn

will see u guys later

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
is this town role?
i did visit them but probably got my actions redirected, or fuji was bus driven by sm1 else

would appreciate it if u answer my question above, also stop ignoring the possibility of witch redirecting me

thanks ;)
You would also know if you got TPed btw. And if someone tried to TP me I would know about it and everyone else will.

Therefore the only explanation is that you didn’t visit me, because you’re lying.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You would also know if you got TPed btw. And if someone tried to TP me I would know about it and everyone else will.

Therefore the only explanation is that you didn’t visit me, because you’re lying.
no i wasnt told anything about being TPed

are u fake claiming a role that isnt urs lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
is this town role?

thanks ;)
If witch redirected you you would get the message of being witched. I didn’t see you claim witched.
[automerge]1618678198[/automerge]
no i wasnt told anything about being TPed

are u fake claiming a role that isnt urs lol
Are you?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If witch redirected you you would get the message of being witched. I didn’t see you claim witched.
ya as i said, i ddint get any message about being TPed

so where did my action go?
[automerge]1618678277[/automerge]
fuji i swear ur gna make me read entire wiki to figure out the fk is going on and who r u lol

im feeling ur turbo fake claiming here lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Usopp is clearly lying here. I think I could guess who Fuji is based om his hint. And if that is truez then we can't trust a dime with Usopp.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Usopp is clearly lying here. I think I could guess who Fuji is based om his hint. And if that is truez then we can't trust a dime with Usopp.
right

so juliet is rly scum and im gna be used as a counter here or what :ROFLMAO:
[automerge]1618678462[/automerge]
any sane ningen still left here or gg go next for me?

fuji and gambit seem to be lost cause so wont waste much time on them, so feel like gambit is scum as sht

also dont like rippedcal and skitarius. their votes r oddly placed

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I recently woke up and I think I know what Fuji's role is and to be able to successfully visit a role on what I am guessing on Fuji's role then Ekkologix is probably an arsonist.

I also have a few other players I am leaning scum on.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
huh @Ekkologix just claim then, so we know what the witch may have targetted
i wasn't told i got redirected, so its probably fuji that did and he's lying about it. or maybe i got blocked idk. are u able to figure out fuji's role based on this? so u think hes town or fake claiming it?

i am not knowledgable on the possible roles to find out what exactly happened here, but i'm not liking how fuji/gambit r ignoring everything possible and just tunneling onto 1 option, mind u fuji still didnt answer me what will be a reason for me to fake claim visiting him. like why wud i do that as scum? any benefits from it?

anyway at this point im ignoring them cuz i entertained their fallacy enough. i would like a wagon on gambit tbh. hes playing very differently from last game already by hyper tunneling and his reaction to the writeup seems pretty fake and forced tbh
[automerge]1618678989[/automerge]
I recently woke up and I think I know what Fuji's role is and to be able to successfully visit a role on what I am guessing on Fuji's role then Ekkologix is probably an arsonist.

I also have a few other players I am leaning scum on.
are u guys sure u play this game?

dont think u can be this bold wow

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Ekkologix

You said you visited Fuji and he is saying you didn't visit him so either you are lying, you are an arsonist, or he is lying.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i wasn't told i got redirected, so its probably fuji that did and he's lying about it. or maybe i got blocked idk. are u able to figure out fuji's role based on this? so u think hes town or fake claiming it?

i am not knowledgable on the possible roles to find out what exactly happened here, but i'm not liking how fuji/gambit r ignoring everything possible and just tunneling onto 1 option, mind u fuji still didnt answer me what will be a reason for me to fake claim visiting him. like why wud i do that as scum? any benefits from it?

anyway at this point im ignoring them cuz i entertained their fallacy enough. i would like a wagon on gambit tbh. hes playing very differently from last game already by hyper tunneling and his reaction to the writeup seems pretty fake and forced tbh
[automerge]1618678989[/automerge]

are u guys sure u play this game?

dont think u can be this bold wow
:catlazy: I only have a guess for Fuji's role, but I am not sure, I am a bit confused by those that act like they are sure what Fuji's role is

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Juliet: 3
Ekko: 3
Gambit: 1
Doffy: 1

7 votes is needed to reach majority

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Ekkologix

You said you visited Fuji and he is saying you didn't visit him so either you are lying, you are an arsonist, or he is lying.
Are u sure these r the only 3 possible scenarios? like are u just that confident its only these 3? ur vote is clearly trying to swing the wagon to me over urself which is pretty funny. you think I am lying but not fuji?

now from my PoV:
> i am not lying
> i am not arsonist

so if these r the ONLY 3 scenarios possible then fuji is 100% lying

can someone please confirm these are the only 3 possible scenarios tho? any actual ToS vet cuz juliet seems opportunistic af I need some actual proper views on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom