[FIN] Town of Salem Round 16: Chaotic Times Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
*filler*
sorry for the excess posts between me and Mango šŸ˜… tried to catch typos and errors before they got too noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: AL.
N2 END/ D2 START
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Winds was howling..
It was a silent night for most of the people in town, but not for all..
The rumors of a vampire menace spread, and people got paranoid about it, but one in particular took it upon himself to deal with this problem himself. He knew who he was, and he knew where to find him.
Drinking the finest wine in the mansion up atop of the hill, never showing his face under the sunlight.
The man smashed the door in, and agressively went up the stair case. To his shock it would seem that just as he was about to reach the top he found himself farther down the staircase..
This man never had the powers to do this before, but believe it or not, he got so mad that he started flying.
The man and the Vampire himself showed himself before him, and an epic battle raged.
But ultimately the attacking side got the best of him.. And with that-

@Chris Mic Dio Brando, the Vampire was slain by the Mafia

No notes could be found in his mansion.. It would seem that his diary already found itself in Pucci's hands..

WITH THAT, THE DAY HAS STARTED. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO FIND A LYNCH!

With 11 people alive 6 votes are needed to reach majority!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch : Juliet

follow me and we win. Simple as that. Historian after Juliet
[automerge]1618788706[/automerge]
I pointed out a post from Historian earlier that was really bad and i'm 90% sure it was a distancing attempt and completely ungenuine. Willing to stake my reputation on both being mafia.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I pointed out a post from Historian earlier that was really bad and i'm 90% sure it was a distancing attempt and completely ungenuine. Willing to stake my reputation on both being mafia.
Agree on Juliet,
Can you explain your reasoning to the lazy ones?
Make it nice and simple.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Usopp lynch was unfortunate. He must have been roleblocked.
[automerge]1618789057[/automerge]
Actually I thought I was roleblocked but upon looking into TOS roles I realised what happened. You can see my progression to doubting the Usopp flip right after I was linked to the roles. I was confused at first but now have little doubt as to how things played out.

Usopp u should have claimed bro, that's kinda whack

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will tell you one reason I dont like Juliet,
Was saying mafia has framer and then later was saying it is weird for town to assume mafia has a framer...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[automerge]1618789057[/automerge]
Actually I thought I was roleblocked but upon looking into TOS roles I realised what happened. You can see my progression to doubting the Usopp flip right after I was linked to the roles. I was confused at first but now have little doubt as to how things played out.

Usopp u should have claimed bro, that's kinda whack
Usopp was my target and I won.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What you're saying here looks tmi because town doesn't even know if there is a framer or not and how am I struggling to generate content when I have already generated content.
but you mafia read someone based on the premise that scum has a framer. Which means based on this post, that read was not genuine.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will tell you one reason I dont like Juliet,
Was saying mafia has framer and then later was saying it is weird for town to assume mafia has a framer...
U got it my dude. Actually I posted this same case last night but it got deleted by a mod because i think we were in Guilyu/notguilty stage.

HOPE YOU'RE NOT JUST SHEEPING ME

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
but you mafia read someone based on the premise that scum has a framer. Which means based on this post, that read was not genuine.
I already said that,
It is weird AF....
Maybe it was their tmi...lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Juliet

I am ok with pushing Juliet today.

@NotJuice are you Juice? Or not Juice...
nah it's me :RIPPEDCAL
[automerge]1618789404[/automerge]
Happy to just believe T-Pein and myself are mind-melding here because this game is easy if we are town together. Historian next btw, 100%

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
U got it my dude. Actually I posted this same case last night but it got deleted by a mod because i think we were in Guilyu/notguilty stage.

HOPE YOU'RE NOT JUST SHEEPING ME
Eh..no I was afk or sleeping.
Missed that.
However as I said.
Ussop is usually the town leader and solves the game
Unfortunate that I wasnt around...
Scum always likes to get rid of him early.
[automerge]1618789534[/automerge]
nah it's me :RIPPEDCAL
Yoooo wassup.

:poggers:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chris Mic seems a weird choice for mafia kill btw, do you agree?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Doffy I'm still suspicious of which has already been explained. I'm also not liking how Chris got killed instead of one of the active players which makes me think there is an active scum who is deep wolfing. My guess on scum would be somewhere around on this list Doffy, NotJuice, AFH, T-Pein.

This post looks really bad because at the time I had 2 votes on me and AFH putting a 3rd vote on me is unlikely we are scum buddies and this doesn't look like a read you believe in and it looked like you made it up. My case on NotJuice will be up in an hour.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chris Mic seems a weird choice for mafia kill btw, do you agree?
Lol yeah,
They only made one post...
Unless mafia knows this player and just wanted him out of the way.
But why would mafia get rid of an inactive?
This is my 2nd game here so not familiar with him...

Unless they where keeping tabs on the witch when he died. (Dude that got killed by vampire)
[automerge]1618789972[/automerge]
My guess on scum would be somewhere around on this list Doffy, NotJuice, AFH, T-Pein.
Lmao,
Anyone that susses you is mafia?
Wut

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol yeah,
They only made one post...
Unless mafia knows this player and just wanted him out of the way.
But why would mafia get rid of an inactive?
This is my 2nd game here so not familiar with him...

Unless they where keeping tabs on the witch when he died. (Dude that got killed by vampire)
probably just a safe shot to avoid protections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom