[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 18: Fate/ Mafia

ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also just to mention: the calendar is empty you guys can line up for hosting if anyone wants to! I would also prefer to see some classic traditional mafia again. I really would like to host myself but I am currently too busy this month...
I'm ready to play.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Grats town. I said this in the dead chat and I'll might as well say it here. uwu was obv mafia and he should have gotten lynched on day 1. I know from experience whenever you see a player posting the same way like uwu has been playing lynch that player immediately because that play comes from scum. From my pov it was so weird when vandy, Nessos, and Fuji defended uwu and I thought one of them was scum who was doing the chainsaw defence trying to save uwu.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You: Can I use multiple actions?
me: yes

Also you: Cool, I'm not gonna use any

I'm like.. why did you ask lmao
Well if you said no then I'd have had to start using them one by one because the game was running down haha.

Was gonna use everything next phase if possible
[automerge]1623197545[/automerge]
Can I be added to dead thread and or scum thread please :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well if you said no then I'd have had to start using them one by one because the game was running down haha.

Was gonna use everything next phase if possible
[automerge]1623197545[/automerge]
Can I be added to dead thread and or scum thread please :)
Ahh, haha!

Added you!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Grats town. I said this in the dead chat and I'll might as well say it here. uwu was obv mafia and he should have gotten lynched on day 1. I know from experience whenever you see a player posting the same way like uwu has been playing lynch that player immediately because that play comes from scum. From my pov it was so weird when vandy, Nessos, and Fuji defended uwu and I thought one of them was scum who was doing the chainsaw defence trying to save uwu.
But in the end Vandy, Fuji and me were right. It was a real post restriction. For me UwU could have been Indie, it was suprising to see that He end up flipping Mafia with that post restriction.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will say, I need to do a better job evaluating peoples alignments regardless of their pushes onto LHF. I started to find Juliet as town near the end, but wasn’t sure of another target. Plus the thread was too quiet to try and see if we could have gone somewhere else besides Lance who I kind of thought was town as well

ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will say, I need to do a better job evaluating peoples alignments regardless of their pushes onto LHF. I started to find Juliet as town near the end, but wasn’t sure of another target. Plus the thread was too quiet to try and see if we could have gone somewhere else besides Lance who I kind of thought was town as well
What's LHF?
(EDIT: Got it. Low Hanging Fruit.)

[automerge]1623228987[/automerge]
I got killed instead.
Turned out well for UwU

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think the game was townside. The start was just super unlucky for Mafia loosing the GF on N1.

ZFR tried to burst through using his Double Attack on me end up bursting Mic. And that only because I buffed ZFR while hiding behind Chris.

N2 was also in Town favour. And thats also not fault of the game itself. It was because also Mafia decided to attack SK....

The only townsided mechanic was Ekkologix being able to sacrifice himself revealing his role after achieving his wincon. His rolesheet confirmed melon as Town.

I think giving out the fullrole after someone dies ist too townfavoured in a setup like this.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
N2 was also in Town favour. And thats also not fault of the game itself. It was because also Mafia decided to attack SK....
We used some debuffs on him, and other people too.

My attack was RNG that night.

ZFR tried to burst through using his Double Attack on me end up bursting Mic. And that only because I buffed ZFR while hiding behind Chris.
ZFR did not have a double attack, N1 both me and ZFR attacked you
[automerge]1623275204[/automerge]
For that matter I don't deserve to win, not when this was the most low effort game from me since I learned how to play properly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom