[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 2: My Hero Academia - Overhaul Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
But don't you see the disparity in abilities? You truly 100% believe his claim?
Last time I thought that Nessos was scum because Tokoyami's Dark Shadow didn't exactly work like he claimed his ability and Ashido who has an acid throwing quirk had an Investigative role. So abilities may varied to the role.
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
I have no reason not to. Especially since AfH is a better lynch and confirmed scum as per shade's results.
Yes about that, what is AFH's character?
[automerge]1574350870[/automerge]
Last time I thought that Nessos was scum because Tokoyami's Dark Shadow didn't exactly work like he claimed his ability and Ashido who has an acid throwing quirk had an Investigative role. So abilities may varied to the role.
In this case there are 2 points backing up my assertion
His WU name is juggernaut which fits another character perfectly

His action on the WU is the quirk of that same character.

And all of a sudden he's claiming a different character? Don't tell me no one sees this
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Yes about that, what is AFH's character?
[automerge]1574350870[/automerge]

In this case there are 2 points backing up my assertion
His WU name is juggernaut which fits another character perfectly

His action on the WU is the quirk of that same character.

And all of a sudden he's claiming a different character? Don't tell me no one sees this
Juggernaut fits both, but I don't see anyone else fitting Fat's description or anyone cc'ing Wai. So for now he is in the clear.


As for AfH, depending on what shade is is either Chronostasis (Right Hand Man) or Nihilist (Overhaul or Shigaraki).
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Juggernaut fits both, but I don't see anyone else fitting Fat's description or anyone cc'ing Wai. So for now he is in the clear.


As for AfH, depending on what shade is is either Chronostasis (Right Hand Man) or Nihilist (Overhaul or Shigaraki).
That's because the real Fat Gum was offline when he claimed
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Listen up fellow scum hunters we kill AFH TODAY!!!!!
Block Wai tonight. We not letting that scum walk this dp, someone check the counter claim dude tonight.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Listen up fellow scum hunters we kill AFH TODAY!!!!!
Block Wai tonight. We not letting that scum walk this dp, someone check the counter claim dude tonight.
Why do you protect wai?
There is actually not much that backs up shades claim.
Why not going the safe way lynching Wai?

Why did you claim?
If lesser sun claims while I am away everyone would jump on me. So I can also claim directly. In case Nihilist tries to fakeclaim Ditz I can back up my claim with revealing tutor, but will only do thisif neccessary.

vote lynch waindo
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Why do you protect wai?
There is actually not much that backs up shades claim.
Why not going the safe way lynching Wai?


If lesser sun claims while I am away everyone would jump on me. So I can also claim directly. In case Nihilist tries to fakeclaim Ditz I can back up my claim with revealing tutor, but will only do thisif neccessary.

vote lynch waindo
I already know you're scum too I will iso your horse shit later :sponge:
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Are we going to lynch Wai or TFH ?
If wai's claim was fake , then there is possibility of him trying to lynch himself , just like Rej did in trad .
I thinking Lynch TFH is safe bet , we can deal with wai at night
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Are we going to lynch Wai or TFH ?
If wai's claim was fake , then there is possibility of him trying to lynch himself , just like Rej did in trad .
I thinking Lynch TFH is safe bet , we can deal with wai at night
We lynch AfH. Simply because we don't know which of the two Fat Gum claims is legit. So we have to Invest first.
[automerge]1574358755[/automerge]
I also recommend blocking the two next NP. It's possible the other is Toga and can appear as the player they cc'd to Invests. Like a Disguiser ability. We should prevent that in order to get clear results.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom