[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 2: My Hero Academia - Overhaul Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nighteye, glasses dude.
Yeah, I dont know why you were so caught up on it though tbh. Btw Salah is 100% town, if anyone was wondering.

I am quite hilariously bad at my post restriction.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, I dont know why you were so caught up on it though tbh. Btw Salah is 100% town, if anyone was wondering.

I am quite hilariously bad at my post restriction.
Good, was just making sure you are what I thought you are xD.

Salah seems fine, but now I wonder what chara Blunt Kid is? But Vessel is 100% Deku, no other chara even fits that WU name.

@Shion what is your chara if I may ask?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
SLIP up?

:datea:
[automerge]1574664276[/automerge]
or are you just revealing yourself openly.
[automerge]1574664558[/automerge]
1. @Kibi
2. @joby
3. @God_Usopun
4. @Pepper
5. @Fire Tiger
6. @Waindo
7. @Larsi
8. @Trafalgar Law
9. @Stray Cat
10. @Ryu Kishi
11. @shade0180
12. @A famous historian
13. @Gambit
14. @Gintoki
15. @Udell
16. @Nessos
17. @Shion
18. @Naomi

:datea: yo wake up.
Really. You call it a slip at this point. Town is done
[automerge]1574705387[/automerge]
My freaking post didn't get saved the rest went lost :feelslaserman:
[automerge]1574705418[/automerge]
Took me long enough to write quote and all :lazydyingplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Boy, you slipped SO HARD!

According to WU and as per my own night results you visited me and I can't protect.

So yeah, nice try making a fake claim. Next time, pay attention to the WU...
[automerge]1574703032[/automerge]
So, @Larsi you are Sir I assume?
I never visited you.
[automerge]1574711517[/automerge]
I just wrote what appeared in my role message how Ninety Eyes sent it. It seems to me that the one who is making a mistake is you.

Last edited:
D3 Lynch/N4 start
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was lynching time. While it would not kill everyone's latest target, it did slow them down a bit. Now that was out of the way and the whole thing had failed, everyone went their separate ways and headed for their posts, hoping for the best.

And with that, the Lynch on @Waindo has failed.
It is now Night 4 and you have 24 hours to submit your actions.

N4 end/D4 start
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Another night of chaos had occurred throughout the ward. Firstly, the Tutor and the Ditz came after the Booze Head and cornered him. As if having his quirk erased wasn't enough, now he had to deal with a chatterbox as well. Meanwhile, the Unflappable had a vision regarding the Demented Expert, who was coming after him, and decided to act. A great battle ensued between the two men, but it ended in a stalemate and the latter walked off, heavily dissatisfied and frustrated. All this while the Serene Heroine was watching, having followed the expert to the battlefield.

As this was happening, the Keymaster went after the Truth Seeker and (ironically) asked for the truth and the Lesser Sun switched the Keymaster and Greater Sun around. Elsewhere, the Plucky Girl was being protected by the Vessel, who was being protected by the Lovable in turn. The Nihilist made another move towards the Plucky Girl, leading to a battle between him and the Vessel. To add to the pain of losing, the Nihilist was confronted by the Truth Seeker afterwards. Having been restrained the previous night, the Juggernaut targeted the Lesser Sun and drained their stamina. That was when the Blunt Kid came in and dealt the blow that would finish off the giant with the stamina absorption quirk.

And with that, @Waindo has been killed.

He was Rikiya Katsukame, a Juggernaut and a member of the Mafia.

It is now Day 4 and you have 24 hours to discuss amongst yourselves.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So, guys, what do we do?

I'd say we continue blocking Ryu and deal with the scum attackers now.

Truth Seeker (Fire Tiger) visited Nihilist (Gambit), so we can assume Nihilist is Shigaraki and a 3rd party kill all. So we have Ryu, FT and GU to deal with while blockers should block Gambit. Since GU is Overhaul I think lynching and killing Ryu and FT first is the way to go. Then we can vote off Kai and Shiggy.
[automerge]1574801053[/automerge]
@Trafalgar Law what is your character btw?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom