- Messages
- 2,646
- Reaction score
- 3,033
- Points
- 7,450
- Salty Doubloons
- 2,786
Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. Not with that wording.Because I didn't place something and I doubt there are three Warriors
Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. Not with that wording.Because I didn't place something and I doubt there are three Warriors
I need non human scum? You can be happy I just found scum. We all profit.Why is outted scum, scum hunting?
Does not imply alert anywhere. Slipped hard.Warrior swung his weapon at someone.
Mind claiming character? Since your actions last night raises eyebrowsBecause I didn't place something and I doubt there are three Warriors
I find this vote strange like no reason behind it and Kibi being sure about the WU being fakeVote Lynch Hatz
Are y'all noobs? A write up like that made when scum is in no threat holds no power. It is merely an announcement. Get a grip
Wai, stop giving me a reason to lynch you..
but reading his posts so far I don't think he is scum , more like town leaningfor mebut what I really find weird is this reaction to Kibi's vote ???Why you lynched me?
Want me to stop analyzing the flavors?
Ok
I am leaving got spme work to do anyway xd
Don't overthink stuff.reverse psychology![]()
![]()
that we can't Lynch himThat can actually be it , she trying to fish for something by asking the oppositeSo my vote did not count...
Stray Cat messed up , thought we will blindly follow her announcement and ignore that WU name did not appeard at NP/DP.
I pretty sure her win con is fake and it's related to the Lynch name we have given...
Among 3 names , Pepper who have claimed Warrior should elaborate what his action did...it's very unlikely townie attacking someone at NP1.
Hatz is openly fishing roles , it seems he is after someone , likely another 3rd party
[automerge]1572408088[/automerge]
Unvote
since it useless , but give us infothat we can't Lynch him
[automerge]1572408427[/automerge]
Also what kind of character this King is ? I meant his role in the game and relation with townie , power etc
Welp, Wai flipping Town will confirm them as scum anyway. Lowkey looking forward to the excuses they come up with for starting the lynch train xD. Gimme something entertaining to read.

Well Reg is about flavor so obviously there is a chance there might be abilities about flavors and some might be hostile so how about you stop fishing and people stop claiming things unnecessary if they are townWrite Up Name and Flavour name is different right? I asked for his Character
I am playing regular for the first time lol (being active) Don't be so harsh ;-;
And talking about Witcher after such a long time is surely exciting lol
can I ask you question , you guys keel saying evil non humans which make me think there are evil humans too , can you confirm?As this is "Wild Hunt" single part of Witcher series/games
More than one scum party is a no from my side
There were many minor enemy parties but the only significant one, in my opinion, were the Wild Hunt (Monsters Evil Non-Humans)
They fucked up Baron's life if I recall correctly


Misty soft defending Stray cat and you're soft defending herThat can actually be it , she trying to fish for something by asking the opposite
Well Reg is about flavor so obviously there is a chance there might be abilities about flavors and some might be hostile so how about you stop fishing and people stop claiming things unnecessary if they are town
can I ask you question , you guys keel saying evil non humans which make me think there are evil humans too , can you confirm?
Ok after reading through the day I agree with most reads on other players
Like how misty might have been soft defending Flower but she did it in another game too and they weren't same factions so I will wait for more of her to judge
I actually wanna iso wai's posts again if I can , i feel he was too jumpy often at the beginning
I have some town reads on kibi , al , Trafalgar law , their game play and how they are trying to help solve things
there is something fishy about Hatz but it might be me overthinking
Since we can't lynch others I am gonna chose between Wai and Pepper both seem to have some sus stuff around them , I hope they start providing things for their defense
Also I am not gonna sub out , my internet is okish now![]()
The funny thing is that you are hell bent on leaving Flo aloneFinally caught up.
Seriously though, let s deal with Flower nest dp. Wr cqn only lynch 3 ppl and Flower isnt in there. I find it hilarious that ppl think i am in flowers team cause I said that a few pages ago. Fact is we are now half a dp further without knowing who to lynch? @Pepper you are allowed to claim fully, or explain why ypu attacked yesterday
I am also hell bend on getting the right lynch this dp. A chance with you guys kinda blew. Block flower this np and deal woth her tomorrow.Misty soft defending Stray cat and you're soft defending her
Interesting![]()
Even more, you're not going to sub out? I didn't want to point it out but your meta already put you as scum. Let me guess now you think that it might be manageable? Excuse me but I'll have to put you in the Cat league
I'm waiting for misty. She's almost caught up
[automerge]1572416418[/automerge]
The funny thing is that you are hell bent on leaving Flo alone
He is in the list, claimed warrior and warrior attacked someone at night. My vote is a pressure vote.Why are we lynching pepper?
Because @Waindo aka grumpy cat refused to claim and is part of the cat league.Why are we lynching pepper?
Two warriors again? Trapper and Attacking ability
he failed or succeeded? hmm
By Cult I meant MafiaI have a gut feeling that this is infact CULT (Beky deceiving us)
OHYeah the claim of @Pepper looked super scummy, but ue could fakeclaim any flavour. He also said that he used a Vet and bot a Vig like ability.