[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Misty soft defending Stray cat and you're soft defending her
Interesting :catcorn:

Even more, you're not going to sub out? I didn't want to point it out but your meta already put you as scum. Let me guess now you think that it might be manageable? Excuse me but I'll have to put you in the Cat league
I'm waiting for misty. She's almost caught up
[automerge]1572416418[/automerge]

The funny thing is that you are hell bent on leaving Flo alone
Didn't you get the Memo? I can win with Town. So you guys can either stop wasting time on me or waste time on me which will give scum the upper hand. Misty is just being reasonable. Or do you honestly believe she'd defend me if we were scum buddies which gave us both away?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Because @Waindo aka grumpy cat refused to claim and is part of the cat league.


It is interisting that both the misty and the stray cat didn't think about the possibility that the grumpy cat could be scum.

I mean the stray cat jumped from Kibi to Pepper not talking a single time about the grumpy cat. And the misty cat is following her lead.

Yeah the claim of @Pepper looked super scummy, but ue could fakeclaim any flavour. He also said that he used a Vet and bot a Vig like ability.
Fluffmaster Nessos. :weirdpeep:
You could be an interesting invest target tonight.
[automerge]1572428782[/automerge]
Then you will be lynched
You're than risking in losing an unique multitasking town role. You're also risking a no lynch at all, which is how it will probably turn out.

Whatup with Pepper? What do we have from him?
[automerge]1572429044[/automerge]
Btw whoever called me out last night for intentionally ghosting out and shit like that my gf had an appendix rupture and nearly died yesterday morning and I was in the fucking hospital whole evening and almost all night.
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
By the way, lookout on AL. Tonight Mafia will most likely attempt to roleblock him. And I'd need protection after claiming TrIss this NP
[automerge]1572430477[/automerge]
What is there to clarify? Nowhere does it state he went on alert. The fact that he instantly knew he was the second Warrior means he knew he attacked somebody, so no alert ability, so he is scum.
Well, he stated he didn't place a trap or anything.. Stop these mental gymnastics
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
By the way, lookout on AL. Tonight Mafia will most likely attempt to roleblock him. And I'd need protection after claiming TrIss this NP
[automerge]1572430477[/automerge]

Well, he stated he didn't place a trap or anything.. Stop these mental gymnastics
Does "swung his weapon at somebody" sound like an alert ability to you? I know you don't trust me, but come on, use logic...
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Does "swung his weapon at somebody" sound like an alert ability to you? I know you don't trust me, but come on, use logic...
I was Gimli in Lotr Game my vet ability there also looked like an ordinary Attack.

This is not ToS and you should be familar with it. Why are you protecting grumpy cat?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Nessos stop tunneling and fishing already. And lol at that cat team nonsense.
[automerge]1572432317[/automerge]
Especially since I momentarily don't have an exact read on Stray yet. So assuming that we're a team is suspicious from you since you have no basis at all for bs assumptions like that.
[automerge]1572432923[/automerge]
You're deflecting the attention to me, and fluffing to the max while we have 7 people that posted a bare minimum and are coasting trough, with at least two already suspicious ones among them, Fire Tiger and Pepper.




So cut the crap Nessie.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom