He is purposely unclear.What basis? Can you please stop being so unclear?
He is purposely unclear.What basis? Can you please stop being so unclear?
His posts are straight up weird tbh.He is purposely unclear.
True, Rej is weird and as I said his meta is telling me that he is not a friendly.
We lynch Kibi and I guess we might try to block AL tonight.
weird is a compliment

on what basis did king providded 3 target??What basis? Can you please stop being so unclear?
Are you the King??on what basis did king providded 3 target??
stop playing dumb flower I gave you enough hints as to what I know
So you mean to tell me that scum has an ability that can take a life/rolecrush/roleblock all the townies in the game? Who are you kidding? flower. Such abilities are sent to the targets in PMs.Deflecting much?
Also, you're no noob...life loss, role crush, roleblock, etc...you know what consequences such abilities can have. Don't play dumb now, you are experienced enough to know that.
[automerge]1572365574[/automerge]
That we lynch one of the players mentioned in the WU? Why that question, you've read the WU, no?
-Show me the post in which I tunnelledErgo, Kibi you're slippin' like a slippery snail.
[automerge]1572365660[/automerge]
He is tunneling and being vague from the start, we should ignore him for now.
then I m going against my own words LMAOAre you the King??
I was refering to Al there, you're honestly looking like you're appearing dumb on purpose as Stray said. Just stop lol.So you mean to tell me that scum has an ability that can take a life/rolecrush/roleblock all the townies in the game? Who are you kidding? flower. Such abilities are sent to the targets in PMs.
I'm trying to stir town's attention away from that announcement as it's a ploy for scum to make us run around in circles.
But you seem pretty interested in pulling us back into a whirlpool of deciding which townie to lynch. Which is Counter productive play. Now ask yourself who looks townie between the both of us
-Show me the post in which I tunnelled
-Show Me the post where I'm being vague
You want me ignored because I'm speaking facts?
You see a post saying 3 people can be lynched.
The first thing you do is rush to vote lynch the other guys, placing a vote on pepper, you don't question the genuity of the post, you don't try to find a loophole. You just want to Lynch. You're playing exactly the same way you played during the mini monster mafia where you turned out to be scum
Honestly the screeching silence coming out of you and 9 more players of this game is more annoying. Especially since the night phase was so active.Rejs weird HEX! DUH WKH JDNHV posts are annoying.
So Rej claimed a Towny character unless he get counterclaimed we should trust him.
The King thing is definitely a matter we have to solve. You are trying to get Town to not pay attention to it. In a chaotic game like this this is the worst move possible. If we don't solve such issues or at least discuss them scum could have the upper hand faster than we know it. And no, such abilities are not always sent to PMs and consequences can exist. Again, you're not a noob and with every post you make you seem scummier. And it's funny how you're still accusing Wai when he was the only one who claimed attacked, attacks happened according to the WU and only scum would attack first NP. Which makes him being scum very unlikely.So you mean to tell me that scum has an ability that can take a life/rolecrush/roleblock all the townies in the game? Who are you kidding? flower. Such abilities are sent to the targets in PMs.
I'm trying to stir town's attention away from that announcement as it's a ploy for scum to make us run around in circles.
But you seem pretty interested in pulling us back into a whirlpool of deciding which townie to lynch. Which is Counter productive play. Now ask yourself who looks townie between the both of us
-Show me the post in which I tunnelled
-Show Me the post where I'm being vague
You want me ignored because I'm speaking facts?
You see a post saying 3 people can be lynched.
The first thing you do is rush to vote lynch the other guys, placing a vote on pepper, you don't question the genuity of the post, you don't try to find a loophole. You just want to Lynch. You're playing exactly the same way you played during the mini monster mafia where you turned out to be scum
Town should pick who's the best lynch option between Kibi, Pepper and me. And you, well if my read on you is correct than you should be blocked tonight and lynched tomorrow. If Kibi flips scum you're also on that train.so tell me @Waindo according to you what should we do now??
I point out scummy behavior when I see it, Wai being attacked or not has no matter in It.The King thing is definitely a matter we have to solve. You are trying to get Town to not pay attention to it. In a chaotic game like this this is the worst move possible. If we don't solve such issues or at least discuss them scum could have the upper hand faster than we know it. And no, such abilities are not always sent to PMs and consequences can exist. Again, you're not a noob and with every post you make you seem scummier. And it's funny how you're still accusing Wai when he was the only one who claimed attacked, attacks happened according to the WU and only scum would attack first NP. Which makes him being scum very unlikely.