[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
My scum list so far
Stray(Cat)
Nana
Misty
FT
Wai(obvious)
I was just isoing you, and I'd like you to form a multiple word sentence on why am I an obvious scum, why is Stray a scum when she claimed 3rd? And your reasons for putting Misty, Nana and FT on the scum list.

I mean, if you're capable of forming a multiple word sentence. :weirdpeep:

Eagerly awaiting to finally see a meaningful, constructive post from you.

Same goes for Larsi, Dr. Respect, AL and Fire Tiger.
 
Messages
4,318
Reaction score
20,501
Points
16,000
Salty Doubloons
36,343
I was just isoing you, and I'd like you to form a multiple word sentence on why am I an obvious scum, why is Stray a scum when she claimed 3rd? And your reasons for putting Misty, Nana and FT on the scum list.

I mean, if you're capable of forming a multiple word sentence. :weirdpeep:

Eagerly awaiting to finally see a meaningful, constructive post from you.

Same goes for Larsi, Dr. Respect, AL and Fire Tiger.
You just need to follow the game, if you're able to do that of course :catlaugh:
 
Day 3 Start
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
The night in Novigrad started with a little bit of action as Hunter was summoning ice hurting someone because of it, while Dick was using magic on someone calming them down. Scared was using magic on someone protecting them, he was also seen dueling someone but no one got hurt. somewhere else in Novigrad Warrior was setting traps near someone's place
later that night Loyal was heard calling someone, Destined was seeking help and It wasn't long before they found someone to help them. Lovable was seen gathering all the info he can on someone, Warrior used his weapon to attack someone but someone else took the damage, Father was seen trying to attack someone but no one got hurt​

Day 124589 has started
You have 24 hours
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
:tmm: a slow paced game, interesting

I expect this to be the kind of game where mafiosis fall within 2 lynches and third party within 3 lynches to get a balance betwen the scum factions

We can be lucky that mafia did not exploit this advantage.
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Welcome to Skellige , land of raiders, land of nature and beauty but ferocious vikings and giants!
View attachment 628
Each 8 hours a random person will be attacked by raiders and have one of their abilities stolen until they leave Skellige.

Events - Feast starts in 6 hours

​


How do we leave Skellige?
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
4,242
Points
3,500
Salty Doubloons
18,412
Vote lynch Waindo

as of last dp everyone's gotta realise that guy is scum. I am assuming that he had 5-6 lives so he should die after this dp.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Vote lynch Waindo

as of last dp everyone's gotta realise that guy is scum. I am assuming that he had 5-6 lives so he should die after this dp.
Why so hasty?
But he implied that other places might be dangerous.
Yes it is stages, like in a game, you go through levels and areas and the more DPs pass the deeper we get nto game and events/mechanics.
I understood it now. So we have to endure random attacks.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Welcome to Skellige , land of raiders, land of nature and beauty but filled with ferocious vikings and giants!
View attachment 628
Each 8 hours a random person will be attacked by raiders and have one of their abilities stolen until they leave Skellige.

Events - Feast starts in 6 hours

​


Ahh, needed some co
Vote lynch Waindo

as of last dp everyone's gotta realise that guy is scum. I am assuming that he had 5-6 lives so he should die after this dp.
You know the saying, assumption is the mother of all fuckups?:angrylazeplz:
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
4,242
Points
3,500
Salty Doubloons
18,412
Why so hasty?

Yes it is stages, like in a game, you go through levels and areas and the more DPs pass the deeper we get nto game and events/mechanics.
I understood it now. So we have to endure random attacks.
it s plurality lynch, and lynching anyone else would be retarded.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom