[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
we need to finish off one scum and then go for the next.. we cant let ppl we know are evil run around free like that. lynches dont kill someone off either, so lynching someone else is pointless
[automerge]1572722855[/automerge]

I did not attack you actually ;)
Oh I misunderstood. Whoever attacked me is possibly not town. :)
 
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
we need to finish off one scum and then go for the next.. we cant let ppl we know are evil run around free like that. lynches dont kill someone off either, so lynching someone else is pointless
[automerge]1572722855[/automerge]

I did not attack you actually ;)
[automerge]1572722879[/automerge]

you called on someone's help for that? who would that be storywise?
I called. No one answered.
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
I seriously don't wanna Lynch Wai this DP , since it conforms him as scum...let's deal him at night and try to find another scum...
Stray Cat should full claim , specially WU name .
Also @Pepper who you targeted last light ?
It's midnight here , whatever above announcement is I'm gonna miss it...
why not wai tho??

@Beky day ending in a no lynch doesn't mean the lynch completely failed right??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom