[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 3 : The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
I am out of this game, something is wrong and not fun in here, I don't know why or what it is, but yeah I am out.
Hah, it's your own fault guys, you wasted days and days on me instead of concetrating on others, even though I clearly said like a dozen times since the game started that I'm immortal.

Then when I won I decided to troll town even more and deducted who was town and who was scum and ultimately decided to go with the underdogs (scum). So the fact that you guys pursued this rabbit here down the hole instead of your own wincons is on you. :tmm:
[automerge]1573852318[/automerge]
@Gintoki
@Pepper
@Stray Cat
@Dr.Respect

Cat League, suit up! Activate flower power mode!

 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Hah, it's your own fault guys, you wasted days and days on me instead of concetrating on others, even though I clearly said like a dozen times since the game started that I'm immortal.

Then when I won I decided to troll town even more and deducted who was town and who was scum and ultimately decided to go with the underdogs (scum). So the fact that you guys pursued this rabbit here down the hole instead of your own wincons is on you. :tmm:
[automerge]1573852318[/automerge]
@Gintoki
@Pepper
@Stray Cat
@Dr.Respect

Cat League, suit up! Activate flower power mode!

Roger that, Cat Leader of the Cat League.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
And @Rej, like are you guys fur real... _hypejoy:, after the first or the second lynch on me failed most you believed I'm some irrelevant herb guy Philibert. Just cuz he's called Master Topical in the game... Srsly? Lmao! _hypejoy:
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
And @Rej, like are you guys fur real... _hypejoy:, after the first or the second lynch on me failed most you believed I'm some irrelevant herb guy Philibert. Just cuz he's called Master Topical in the game... Srsly? Lmao! _hypejoy:
Town played horribly this game. They knew I'm an Indie since D1 and I could have even won with them as long as they allowed me to kill my targets. Instead they kept attacking me instead of going for Mafia, despite them knowing who the Mafia were.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Town played horribly this game. They knew I'm an Indie since D1 and I could have even won with them as long as they allowed me to kill my targets. Instead they kept attacking me instead of going for Mafia, despite them knowing who the Mafia were.
Iso my posts, I basically told them who the Mafia were.... _hypejoy:
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
4,242
Points
3,500
Salty Doubloons
18,412
Shiiit I forgot about this game kinda -.- life's been a bitch :3

Why should I vote drago xD?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Shiiit I forgot about this game kinda -.- life's been a bitch :3

Why should I vote drago xD?
Why wouldn't you? :blobcorn:

Were you bitten btw?
[automerge]1573897681[/automerge]
@Stray Cat Misty is flipping off the cat league. :angrycrabs:
[automerge]1573897991[/automerge]
Inb4 this happens, sharpen your claws Stray.

 
Last edited:
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Why wouldn't you? :blobcorn:

Were you bitten btw?
[automerge]1573897681[/automerge]
@Stray Cat Misty is flipping off the cat league. :angrycrabs:
[automerge]1573897991[/automerge]
Inb4 this happens, sharpen your claws Stray.

Yeah, seems that way. But Gin will take care of her, so dw.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
So basically this is what we have left:

Good guys
Bad guys
Bad but good
Good but bad

Dr. Respect
Pepper
Gintoki

Stray
Waindo
Misty
Rej

Drago

:catlaugh:
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Shiiit I forgot about this game kinda -.- life's been a bitch :3

Why should I vote drago xD?
because scum controls the game, since townies dont know what to do while Stray Cat is openwolfing since last DP. And noone from town is voting since noone is uptodate in the game or tries to put some energy into it
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
because scum controls the game, since townies dont know what to do while Stray Cat is openwolfing since last DP. And noone from town is voting since noone is uptodate in the game or tries to put some energy into it
Rej is like our TB version of South Parks' Captain Hindsight. :weirdpeep:

 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
because scum controls the game, since townies dont know what to do while Stray Cat is openwolfing since last DP. And noone from town is voting since noone is uptodate in the game or tries to put some energy into it
Well, what was I supposed to do when you guys attack me every night instead of going for the ones you actually have to kill? Now you're the only Townie that could win with me, but since Gin and his crew saved me last DP I will help them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom