Ahahahaha what a show lol!
TY
@Beky and
@Typo , awesome game, I had a blast!!!
@Dr.Respect @Gintoki @Pepper GG too guys! Funny how you won even tho you weren't active much lol. I'd like to see your roles too.
View attachment 602
Master of Mirrors
WU Name - Master
Lives - Immortal
Avoids - 0
Passive Ability
- Immortal
- You will avoid any and all actions and lynched aimed at you
Night abilities
- Form a contract
- Select 3 players and offer them a contract.
- You will perform a service for them and instead they have to give something in return to you of your choosing.
- You can only perform one contract per day
- Here is the gist tho. You have to troll players with the contract.
- If your target says attack player X you will attack the player--- but for 0 damage cause your contract didn't specify for how much damage.
- In short words , you will do what they asked but not what they wanted
You have to fulfill 5 contracts
On the first night
@Rej accepted the offer and signed a contract. While he did break it on few occasions he was more or less retarded as I expected him to be. He asked me to investigate
@Fire Tiger. I told him that Tiger is part of a group chat, implying that he is scum, even tho I did not get any results since all my actions were troll actions. Other than him playing like a 'tard, my other request from Rej was that he places a vote on Stray Cat, lmao that went well too huh? Meow.
On the second night
@Stray Cat accepted the contract and went insane with it, I laughed so much I thought my eyes are gonna pop out of their sockets! ?
She fulfiled all of the contract clauses, implied
@MistyCat is her scum bud, constantly defended FT in hilarious posts and all in all implied that she is in a cat league with me, FT and Misty. I also told her to place a vote on
@Nessos and that's when the cat league roller coaster started. ?
She asked me to attack
@AL. and I did attack him. For 0 dmg.
She continued with post insanity for a while even the day after she fulfiled the contract. XD
On the fourth night
@Fire Tiger accepted the contract. XD
I told him to vote and call out Nessos, and to imply that him, Rej and God are a scum team, therefore making a target out of himself, he asked me to investigate Law, trololololo, I told him that Law is Town. (somehow guessed the right faction again.)
By the time D5 started I was already on 3/5 contracts and close to my wincon, the game started to be more and more chaotic, instead of trying to be friendly I was constantly implying that I'm the herb Master Topical, and with those pig latin posts implied that I'm under a contract too and that I need help for the towns benefit. Ppl fell for it and I signed 3 more contracts with y'all, 1 more then my wc required.
Fourth contractee was
@Dragomir, while he did accept it he probably saw that it's fishy and didnt partake in it any further and did not fulfill the contract.
Fifth person that accepted the contract and 4/5 of my wincon was
@God_Usopun, I told him to speak of prosciutto and cheese on the platter and to troll Rej constantly, he told me to heal him, and so I did. For 0 lives.
Sixth person and 5/5 that signed was
@Dr.Respect, I told him to call out Nessos and Rej, troll them, post russian lala song and praise Waindos' (my) reads that were on point btw lol.
He asked me to attack AL and Misty, and so I did. For 0 dmg.
After I made town think I work for them, after I deducted who exactly the townies were I decided to side with Stray and scum team and make an even bigger mess, you guys were plucked out one by one and seriously gave no resistance overall.
What you guys couldn't get into your head for nearly half the game was the fact that I'm immortal, and concentrated to much on me and Stray, ffs we didn't have any deaths for half the game because of that XD
In first 6-7 night phases you guys wasted like 6 attacks on me, + the vortex thing that sucked in my left sock.

+ 9 attacks on
@Stray Cat which means you wasted
14-15 attacks on the two of us.....
Stray I'm suprised that you didn't grab the win too, you also played great!
The chaotic post restrictions from the contract contributed to the whole situation lol.
Bravo y'all. Bravo.
I will take my MVP award now ty very much.
