[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 4: Myth Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Emperor being scum depends mostly on the context of Al's wagon. So anyone that read D2 should chime in. He seems to be relatively new so him bussing AL out of nowhere wouldn't make sense. Especially since he didn't actually any effort to milk it for any towncred afterwards, he basically just voted by sheeping without saying a word. It's not very efficient, and it's not something a scum!Emperor as a new player would do.

He's either town and as a noob just sheeped the most recent votes where the traction was in an attempt to participate. Or Al instructed him to vote/bus him 'cause he figured his death was inevitable at that time. I haven't read much of D2 to see where the votes or discussion leading to the wagons was at to make a judgment here. Good luck lol.
Y’all will be disappointed. :dogkek:

Vote Lynch Rej
You should probably claim man.
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Vote lynch Larsi
I believe I already stated my concern over Larsi, though if he ends up as immortal as he claims and survives this lynch then should change our lynch target next phase and block him instead
 
Messages
13,569
Reaction score
41,825
Points
31,850
Salty Doubloons
11,137
Claiming is boring, because you give more info to the opposite side
Secondly I possess a very misleading name too.
Thirdly I still haven’t use one of my powers because we aren’t that far in the game yet. But what can I say ? Y’all want to lynch, lynch. It’s giving to the wolves one more advantage.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Claiming is boring, because you give more info to the opposite side
Secondly I possess a very misleading name too.
Thirdly I still haven’t use one of my powers because we aren’t that far in the game yet. But what can I say ? Y’all want to lynch, lynch. It’s giving to the wolves one more advantage.
I mean it doesn't matter how boring it is or any info that could possibly be given when it's about self-preservation lol. You do you though.
 
Messages
11,142
Reaction score
38,378
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
211
Claiming is boring, because you give more info to the opposite side
Secondly I possess a very misleading name too.
Thirdly I still haven’t use one of my powers because we aren’t that far in the game yet. But what can I say ? Y’all want to lynch, lynch. It’s giving to the wolves one more advantage.
come on boy, claim :catgun:
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
I agree that Emperor Cross should claim
[automerge]1579563949[/automerge]
Y'know what if EC isn't going to claim then
Unvote
Vote lynch Emperor Cross
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
No more posts. This phase has now ended. I'll come back in a moment with the verdict.
[automerge]1579571101[/automerge]
The time has come again to say goodbye to another Deity. It is with heavy hearts and saddened eyes that we cast this vote to hopefully clean out Mythic Town. And so the chosen outcast is...

Emperor Cross. He was the Jade Emperor Tortoise Sovereign of Heaven, an Enhancer, and a member of Town.


​
But unfortunately misery loves company and sadly it is also time to say goodbye to someone else.

Player Frayz has been mod killed. He was Zeus the Bird God of Thunder, a Jack of All Trades, and a member of Town.


​

Night Phase 4, begins now. You have 24 hours to submit actions, inability to do that will results in abstaining and a warning before subbing out.

 
Last edited:
Day Phase 4
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
As a new day dawns the events of the previous night are unfolded by this lonely Spirit of Mythic Town.

The unruly King was looking down from a pagoda. The last duels were too easy for this battle maniac and they was searching for a worthy foe. It was then that King spotted Arms and chose to duel them. Going on the offensive right of the bat, King swung their staff like a hurricane. Arms reacted by moving their hands and in a surprising move countered the mighty swing. King lost their weapon in the exchange and was beaten back by it.

Just as that occurred Mare was letting a couple of horses pasture outside. But Cloud came and put both the Deity and the horses to sleep before they could go out. Nearby Mirror who was once again turning to Madness used their divine mirror and reflected the condition on another. But the mirror didn't reflect the fact that Falcon was looking at them from far away. Yet as Falcon was focused on Mirror, they didn't notice Arms with weapons and a dreadful berserk rage. Before long the poor Falcon found themselves on a one way trip to the Underworld as they were completley overpowered. As this was happening a strange magic manifested and left a wound on Mirror. On the other side of town Mother was practicing with magic once more when Madness was suddenly reflected on them.

Traveling at great speeds, Boar that was mounted on a golden chariot saw the dispirited King, and decided to show off the ride by trampling the Deity. Lastly in a huge palace Harvest was holding another celebration. This time though the party seemed to be grander than before. Instead of a band, there was an orchestra. Instead of a few dancers, there was a whole ballet company. As loud cheers and applause was heard the guest of honor arrived. Sky walked into the hall as Harvest moved to present them with a glowing bottle of wine. Just as Sky tasted the mythical beverage, all vestiges of Madness that they were suffering from evaporated as if it never existed.

Ryu Kishi who was Ra Falcon headed God of the Sun was slain, he was an investigator, and a member of Town.


​
With that another day starts. it's now Day Phase 4. The Deities can now vote once again on who will be lynched into the Underworld.

 
Last edited:
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Larsi dueled Arms and he should know who that is. I think Rej is Arms. Gambit was a protector and Gambit saying Rej is town leads me to believe he got this info by trying to protect Rej on N1 but Rej was transported with me and Gambit ended up visiting me instead and saw my wu name. I also think scum have wu manipulation.

Vote Lynch Rej
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Larsi dueled Arms and he should know who that is. I think Rej is Arms. Gambit was a protector and Gambit saying Rej is town leads me to believe he got this info by trying to protect Rej on N1 but Rej was transported with me and Gambit ended up visiting me instead and saw my wu name. I also think scum have wu manipulation.

Vote Lynch Rej
:weirdpeep: you are wrong juliet, I am not Arms
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Pepper is Mother

Vote Lynch Rej
[automerge]1579664217[/automerge]
So who wants to party next? :pepemusic:
Pepper is mother who give curse , don't heal him !
[automerge]1579664365[/automerge]
@SoulKiller who was your target
[automerge]1579664403[/automerge]
Unvote
Vote Lynch Pepper

[automerge]1579664486[/automerge]
But Cloud came and put both the Deity and the horses to sleep before they could go out. Nearby
@Naomi where is your action , you haven't appear in WU
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Pepper is Mother

Vote Lynch Rej
[automerge]1579664217[/automerge]

Pepper is mother who give curse , don't heal him !
[automerge]1579664365[/automerge]
@SoulKiller who was your target
[automerge]1579664403[/automerge]
Unvote
Vote Lynch Pepper

[automerge]1579664486[/automerge]

@Naomi where is your action , you haven't appear in WU
I haven't been cursing though
I keep my language clean :weirdpeep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom