[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 4: Myth Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Phase 6
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao

Btw how TF is a dead mafia team member subbing in?
One wanted out. Another wanted in. I asked the coach. An okay was given and here we are.
[automerge]1579916705[/automerge]
Okay the phase has ended. I'll return soon with the results of the day.
[automerge]1579917576[/automerge]
Well let's see. This Spirit has gone over all of the results and I will now relay the tale they tell. The votes point out that the ousted player is...

Rej, they were Kali the Warrior Godess known as Mountain, a attacker Killer type role, and a member of the Mafia.

Night Phase 6, begins now. You have 24 hours to submit actions, inability to do that will results in abstaining and a warning before subbing out.

Last edited:
Day Phase 7
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Here we are again at the dawn of another day. As the light shines once more, let this Spirit regale you with the story of the night.

King was out and about with a good feeling. So they went to challenge Mirror again. But just as they were to duel, Cloud passed by and made King fall into a deep slumber and thus unable to duel this night. Not needing to duel Mirror returned to their residence and took a defensive stance. On another place Mother decided to try out a new spell, when suddenly Boar busted through the wall while riding their chariot. Leaving Mother heavily injured.

Somewhere outside Mare was leading a donkey to rest near Sky's den. The revived Sun was appreciating the beauty of being alive, when they suddenly kicked the bucket again. Lastly Harvest was hosting one more party. This time they got back the band and the dancers. Making it a pretty cheerful atmosphere. Specially when Mother arrived in a standing ovation. Just like always Harvest greeted the guest of honor and served a very strong wine with a high alcohol content. The two Deities drank and talked all the way till morning came.

So this night has ended with God_Usopun falling into the Underworld. He was Inti the Incan God of Civilization and the Sun, a Roleblocker, and a member of Town.

It's now a new day. It is Day Phase 7. Meaning that a new round of voting begins again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Pepper

Looks like SoulKiller attacked Pepper and we should lynch him and finish him off and his ability is threatening.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Pepper
[automerge]1580009288[/automerge]
It seem like Pepper got double action..thanks to Nova
@Larsi scums don't want you to win lol !
[automerge]1580009348[/automerge]
Whoever is Cloud, that's not very cash money of you.
Its AL (Naomi)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Waindo and Kibi are inactive townies who only make 1 post a day. The only active townies that are alive are me, Trafalgar, and SoulKiller.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote lynch Pepper
Guys stop dying ok? Soon I wont have anyone to transport or protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom