[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 4: Myth Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Y'all lynching Rej lol
?‍♀ this is a race, I have to achieve my wincon before they lynch me off, my wincon is marking 5 people and cleansing them by getting them killed or lynched
 
Messages
63
Reaction score
93
Points
350
Salty Doubloons
3

VoteLynch: Rej

I'll place my vote on this little boi right now and will be back. Need to do some quick cleaning and I will comeback to bless this place with my presence.
[automerge]1579735672[/automerge]

Alright I am back, cleaning took more time than I thought. I did not have much time last DP but honestly, I would of preferred to stick with lars since emperor was a double edge sword lynch. Pepper jumping wagon for the second time like that is suspicious as fuck.

So who wants to party next? :pepemusic:
I don't do parties.

I haven't been cursing though
I keep my language clean :weirdpeep:
I will make sure you death is clean as well.

@SoulKiller who was your target
Larsi, wanted to check his claim if he is indeed immortal and the dude apparently does not die it seems.

You'll lose then. With Larsi and my vote Mafia wins, so don't ever threaten me again. I mean you see me wanting to invite Larsi over Pepper who already asked at the start of the phase, and this after healing Juliet last night out of my own free will, and you say this shit?

Look at you, acting all mighty and confident as a sole indie.

soulkiller has been attacking Larsi for the past 2 nights. 2 nights ago he said he tried to attack Rej but Waindo transported Rej with Larsi and Larsi got attacked instead. Usopun is dead and sometimes dead players get tagged.
Someone is paying attention.

Surprise I'm back
@Larsi
Didn't you die? if I were you i would of made my comeback entrance more grand.

The lynch will fail tho, what then? :weirdpeep: And no I am not a mafia
Way to go to solidify yourself as the main lynch for the day. Townie most effective tool to get rid of scum and indie is the lynching power. Taking that away from them makes the game unbalanced and is unlikely.

Okay I should be subbed into this right?

Who's town and who's mafia?
which player you subbed for?

:weirdpeep: look nibba, if town cooperates with me to achieve my wincon then I will gladly help you guys
and Larsi no danger? cmon dude how blind can one be? Larsi and me are of the same danger grade, we both are indies with the ability to kill and we both need to take out 5 people each, what do you think are the odds of me achieving my wincon earlier than Larsi? After the Juliet lynch I am on 3/5
You know for a person who stated that the lynch won't work, he would not go around asking for indies help to vote someone else or to change wagon if he is truly confident that the lynch will fail.

I have been thinking more about this plan and it would be better if Waindo transports Usopun with a random player instead so that way no one will get attacked tonight. If Waindo transports soulkiller with a random player mafia can still block Usopun which means Rej would be able to attack.
Yea not good idea to transport me with anyone to be honest. Just transport usopun with a random player. If people can protect then protect me, role block rej or peppers.
[automerge]1579735704[/automerge]
?‍♀ this is a race, I have to achieve my wincon before they lynch me off, my wincon is marking 5 people and cleansing them by getting them killed or lynched
a race you are definitely losing.
 
Last edited:

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741

VoteLynch: Rej

I'll place my vote on this little boi right now and will be back. Need to do some quick cleaning and I will comeback to bless this place with my presence.
[automerge]1579735672[/automerge]

Alright I am back, cleaning took more time than I thought. I did not have much time last DP but honestly, I would of preferred to stick with lars since emperor was a double edge sword lynch. Pepper jumping wagon for the second time like that is suspicious as fuck.


I don't do parties.


I will make sure you death is clean as well.


Larsi, wanted to check his claim if he is indeed immortal and the dude apparently does not die it seems.



Look at you, acting all mighty and confident as a sole indie.


Someone is paying attention.


Didn't you die? if I were you i would of made my comeback entrance more grand.


Way to go to solidify yourself as the main lynch for the day. Townie most effective tool to get rid of scum and indie is the lynching power. Taking that away from them makes the game unbalanced and is unlikely.


which player you subbed for?


You know for a person who stated that the lynch won't work, he would not go around asking for indies help to vote someone else or to change wagon if he is truly confident that the lynch will fail.


Yea not good idea to transport me with anyone to be honest. Just transport usopun with a random player. If people can protect then protect me, role block rej or peppers.
[automerge]1579735704[/automerge]

a race you are definitely losing.
:pepemusic: we will see, Larsi is lucky he can duel people twice, but hmmm when novas targets are running out what then?
 
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
The phase has ended. I'll return momentarily to inform the verdict.
 
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
Here it is again, the time to gather up the votes and declare which unfortunate Deity is exiled from Mythic Town and expelled into the Underworld. Honestly the outcome shouldn't be much a surprise to anyone, but without further ado, let's see who it was...

The chosen one is... Wait! What's this? How could it be? The lynching has been canceled this day. No Deity will be sent to the Underworld.
​
Night Phase 5, begins now. You have 24 hours to submit actions, inability to do that will results in abstaining and a warning before subbing out.

 
Day Phase 6
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
5,065
Points
3,250
Salty Doubloons
1,150
Well ladies and gentlemen, let's bring all the news that this Spirit has witnessed in our latest edition of the Mythic Town gossip hour.

After having a bad night last time, King decided to cheer up with another duel. Knocking on few doors a challenger was finally found. King grabbed their big stick and went to fight Mirror. But Mirror said that they didn't have time for that so they forfeited the duel. Spider spectated the duel hoping to get some insight in King's fighting styles, but it was to no avail. Sighing King decided to go party with Harvest for some fun. Harvest was once again in their palace partying. But after three days of parties the atmosphere wasn't as bright as before. Instead of an orchestra, there was just a single bard with a lute. Instead of the ballet dancers, there was only a jester dancing a jig. Still the few patrons halfheartedly clapped when King arrived and Harvest did personally serve drinks. Yet it was a servant who picked the wine and it was from a bad batch.

After meeting King, Mirror went to say hello to Mare. There Mirror was showing off their damage repelling sword to Mare. Mother who was reminiscing on the experiences of the past decided to activate some magic for old times sake. Nearby Mountain was getting ready to go out when they were astonished to see that Sun had built a wall around there residence. But that wall didn't stop Boar from firing an arrow and hitting Mountain. Lastly Cloud was peacefully resting alone.

And that was the end of the Night Phase. It is now Day Phase 6. You can now vote on your favorite pick of the Underworld lynch draft.

 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Vote Lynch Rej

Everyone needs to vote Rej. I'm paranoid scum have double votes and have the ability to steal votes just like what happened in the last game.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
vote lynch rej
[automerge]1579867352[/automerge]
VoteLynch: Rej

can you save yourself a second time? for your sake, you better.
Usually thirds are super healthy.
But I lost my motivation.
[automerge]1579867400[/automerge]
I am 3 lifes a lynch plus a shot from boar and I am down bring it on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom