- Messages
- 305
- Reaction score
- 447
- Points
- 3,400
- Salty Doubloons
- 724
Only Muzan Kibutsuji knows what the future holdsWe don't know what the future holds.

Only Muzan Kibutsuji knows what the future holdsWe don't know what the future holds.

Don't know who that is but the man above this post is def scum..Only Muzan Kibutsuji knows what the future holds![]()
Main antagonist of Demon Slayer , probably the Coven LeaderDon't know who that is but the man above this post is def scum..
Idunno know man. I never watched this cartoons. Have to read their wikipage to have some sort of knowledge. Although idc abt the flavors.Main antagonist of Demon Slayer , probably the Coven Leader
Lols. You are going to get manipulated af,Idunno know man. I never watched this cartoons. Have to read their wikipage to have some sort of knowledge. Although idc abt the flavors.
Not when I am town.Lols. You are going to get manipulated af,

I'm sure you know that you can't get manipulated by flavor in a ToS game right?Lols. You are going to get manipulated af,


I see what you're up to. Tryan plan a manipulation on me?Arent we all
![]()
Thats subjective. But since majority here know thw flavor we can always catch on. Nonetheless, its 50/50I'm sure you know that you can't get manipulated by flavor in a ToS game right?![]()
I guess, why notI see what you're up to. Tryan plan a manipulation on me?
, its fun to see someone fuck up about obvious stuff. 
Tryna to donstauff on me ain't townishI guess, why not, its fun to see someone fuck up about obvious stuff.
![]()
Lols dude, stop being paranoid.Tryna to donstauff on me ain't townish