[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 7: Final Fantasy XII- The Mafia Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
especially since it appears in the EoD votecount it is most likely pro town, scum multivotes will rarely be shown on the EoD votecount
I hosted a 3 shot noble myself once
[automerge]1589295454[/automerge]

Wait, so scum probably shot Gambit to frame Naomi?
I didn't even realize that the vote is 4.
Anyone thinks this could make sense?
Too manipulate the vote don't you have to vote for the person?
[automerge]1589295806[/automerge]
*to
I explained on post #708 and on #712 on what I think is happening.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If both Juliet and Mat would get framed hypothetically...would it make it Hayumi scum?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If both Juliet and Mat would get framed hypothetically...would it make it Hayumi scum?
I'm pretty much a top sus along with them so if both of them are somehow town, we're fucked. At least one of them is definitely scum in my eyes though.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was thinking that too at first in the beginning of the day phase. Mat is also suspicious since he is a veteran player and he should know that my slot is getting framed once when the Gambit kill was revealed. Both of Mat and Hayumi's recent posts don't look good.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was thinking that too at first in the beginning of the day phase. Mat is also suspicious since he is a veteran player and he should know that my slot is getting framed once when the Gambit kill was revealed. Both of Mat and Hayumi's recent posts don't look good.
:pepethinking:
Ok NVM @Stray Cat
It seems like there is no vote manipulation this dp.
it only appears EoD...atleast in most cases I know, I think AL would use the way of only showing it EoD
:sarcasticshottie: but I don't know

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepethinking:

it only appears EoD...atleast in most cases I know, I think AL would use the way of only showing it EoD
:sarcasticshottie: but I don't know
The modifying vote don't appear in day's VCs, but just at lynch moment. I had this kind of role at MU and it was discrete.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think vote manipulation can only be used once. It would be overkill if it can be used many times.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think vote manipulation can only be used once. It would be overkill if it can be used many times.
it depends on the setup. It may be like you said, and then is scum manipulation, or like i said and i was town doublevoter.
[automerge]1589300508[/automerge]
When is Eod?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it depends on the setup. It may be like you said, and then is scum manipulation, or like i said and i was town doublevoter.
[automerge]1589300508[/automerge]
When is Eod?
If that's the case maybe all vote on most sus is preferable than vote on two sus since there is a possibility of misslynch and if only 1 player is voted then those votes cannot be redirected on any player.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unvote
[automerge]1589301012[/automerge]
If that's the case maybe all vote on most sus is preferable than vote on two sus since there is a possibility of misslynch and if only 1 player is voted then those votes cannot be redirected on any player.
i don't kmow how to take this, i've been thinking the same tbh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will give the count in around 30min when I'm home.

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Naomi/Juliet

Let's see how vote missdirection works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom