[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 7: Final Fantasy XII- The Mafia Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mat had 8 votes at the EoD, nine counting yours, I don't think you would've been lynched
I am talking about vote missdirection. So I would be the one to be lynched instead of Matt becuase the lynch was directed from Matt to me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am talking about vote missdirection. So I would be the one to be lynched instead of Matt becuase the lynch was directed from Matt to me.
That's the thing the first "misdirection" before show the votes for Oreki as 2(4) meaning they had two votes that were counted as double the amount. Had that happened to you it wouldn't be enough for you to be lynched instead of Mat. If only having one on you was enough for a misdirection then you changing your vote wouldn't have changed anything if scum wanted you to be lynched

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's the thing the first "misdirection" before show the votes for Oreki as 2(4) meaning they had two votes that were counted as double the amount. Had that happened to you it wouldn't be enough for you to be lynched instead of Mat. If only having one on you was enough for a misdirection then you changing your vote wouldn't have changed anything if scum wanted you to be lynched
So there are specific numbers of vote to the player who will get lynched for the vote missdirection to work?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He told everyone to centralize the vote but goes and change his vote last minute. I have no idea what he was doing but it's not townish.
:sarcasticshottie: tf, no clue, it seems like a very confusing/confused action
What about Juliet/Naomi?

It's to avoid vote missdirection. Since it's only me and Matt, with vote missdirection I would be the one to get lynched so I voted other player to make it 3 players who got votes.
his reasoning sounds genuine
Juliet is fine, lock her town and throw they key into a vulcano
So there are specific numbers of vote to the player who will get lynched for the vote missdirection to work?
there are two ways to manipulate a lynch, it is either by increasing/decreasing the voting power of someone, or literally redirecting the lynch to another players name and with that it would be a lynchkill
in this game we saw the first case, someones vote were trippled or both votes were doubled

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let me rephrase myself. There's usually either a redirection that lynches someone else than the one with the most votes. In this case, someone can have 20 votes and everyone else none and yet someone else gets lynched. There's nothing the other voters can do about it.
Or, the number of votes are increased somehow. Examples include +1 to your vote, -1 to your vote, and what likely happened to Oreki, +2 to the total votes placed on a person. In this case, if there's a big enough difference in votes then the changes won't matter as much.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let me rephrase myself. There's usually either a redirection that lynches someone else than the one with the most votes. In this case, someone can have 20 votes and everyone else none and yet someone else gets lynched. There's nothing the other voters can do about it.
Or, the number of votes are increased somehow. Examples include +1 to your vote, -1 to your vote, and what likely happened to Oreki, +2 to the total votes placed on a person. In this case, if there's a big enough difference in votes then the changes won't matter as much.
What are your reads? You have been talking about vote misdirection today.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Juliet

Not much for me to say at this point, although my lynch will result in a gg for scum. The vote manipulation can realistically either be me or Naomi, and I didn't manipulate anything soooo for reasons already explained a thousand times, my vote will stay here.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What are your reads? You have been talking about vote misdirection today.
As of now I'm seeing Normal as the newbie town than claim to be.
Initially I read Naomi as bad, but I read you as positive so I guess that cancels out to a 50/50 read
Those who've been leaning on the sus side for me are Nana and Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is anyone here getting the paranoia scum will all vote the same player in the last hour, last 30min, or last 10 min? Whoever is town, we need to be on in the last 2 hours or last hour and make sure scum won't creep up and hammer in the last 10 min.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is anyone here getting the paranoia scum will all vote the same player in the last hour, last 30min, or last 10 min? Whoever is town, we need to be on in the last 2 hours or last hour and make sure scum won't creep up and hammer in the last 10 min.
I mean it's certainly likely, though having every townie being online at the last hour to prevent that will be a bit tough considering timezones

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Could be that scum is active and controlling the flow. So we have to be aware of it, good post. Hopefully it will work out...

I am worried about Nana, I will ISO her later when I have lunch break.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:sarcasticshottie: tf, no clue, it seems like a very confusing/confused action

his reasoning sounds genuine
Juliet is fine, lock her town and throw they key into a vulcano

there are two ways to manipulate a lynch, it is either by increasing/decreasing the voting power of someone, or literally redirecting the lynch to another players name and with that it would be a lynchkill
in this game we saw the first case, someones vote were trippled or both votes were doubled
Thanks for the info. It's not vote missdirection but more like vote manipulation.

Unvote

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok hayumi is sus so is Nana and pepper.

Rej I'm not sure.

And Juliet definitely sus because I'm sure she has extra vote power. But I'm not sure if it's scum or not.

D4 Vote Count
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Count:

Ryu Kishi: Normalizer.
Juliet: Hayumi.
Rej: Hayumi.
Normalizer: Rej - Unvote.
Hayumi: Juliet.

Hayumi: 2.
Normalizer/Juliet: 1.

You have around 8 hours left of this DP.
Please remember the post requirement.

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Same.
I feel the one sided hayumi lynch is questionable.

vote lynch @Waindo

Whos your sus?
You forgot to unvote and then vote again. I'm also down for a Waindo lynch since I have both Hayumi, Waindo, and Nana as my suspects.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not really
Her play last day was weird
And nothing to indicate on first day that she is 100% town
I would like her to explain why it was weird....
[automerge]1589454613[/automerge]
unvote
vote lynch waindo

If Nana could just answer that one statement i could sort her in....
Meh :/ 2 inactives makes it hard, but theoretically we should have enough votes to outvote the baddies for sure!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Waindo, Nana, pepper, hayumi, and normilizer are my top sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom