[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 7: Final Fantasy XII- The Mafia Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If nana is scum, why do you think they are pushing so hard for you over mem (assuming you believe I'm town) they would know both me and you were townies right?
[automerge]1589471177[/automerge]

I already have my vote on Juliet currently, I voted for them since the start of dp. I'm just not sure if I'm being manipulated or Juliet is just lying her ass off. It's one or the other.
Oh then nvm I missed that so so far everyone lynched Juliet except Rej

Anyway if I die then look into Rej and Ryu

Vote end phase

• Angry
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm literally so confused. It's either Nana, Normalizer, and someone else. Or Juliet, Ryu and someone else imo. I have no fucking clue on Rej rn.
[automerge]1589471809[/automerge]
And now Pepper's also acting super indecisive

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm literally so confused. It's either Nana, Normalizer, and someone else. Or Juliet, Ryu and someone else imo. I have no fucking clue on Rej rn.
Vote Nana if you're town.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Legit they are the only 2 persons who voting the same thing and buddying and the only ppl susing me and u say you are confused on Rej ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Nana if you're town.
Lmfao why tf would I do that when the chances of you being the vote manipulator are currently much higher.
[automerge]1589472028[/automerge]
Legit they are the only 2 persons who voting the same thing and buddying and the only ppl susing me and u say you are confused on Rej ?
Why would scum be buddying so openly though? What if only one or none of them is scum, and you're just trying to get me to vote them so you can win?
[automerge]1589472195[/automerge]
@Rej @Normalizer @Ryu Kishi @Pepper vow are you guys feeling between Nana and Juliet rn?

D4 Vote Count (2)
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Count:

Ryu Kishi: Normalizer - Juliet.
Juliet: Hayumi - Nana.
Rej: Hayumi - Waindo - Hayumi - Nana.
Normalizer: Rej - Unvote - Juliet.
Hayumi: Juliet.
Nana: Juliet.
Pepper: Juliet.

Juliet: 5.
Nana: 2.

You have 20 minutes left of this DP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like how pepper acted but then u got Ryu with his lemme sus everyone beside Juliet and Rej so yea my money on him being the 3rd scum is higher

Lmfao why tf would I do that when the chances of you being the vote manipulator are currently much higher.
[automerge]1589472028[/automerge]

Why would scum be buddying so openly though? What if only one or non of them is scum, and you're just trying to get me to vote them so you can win?
This probably last day which need another mislynche and they gonna win

they probably throught they have control over town and will lead a lynch on u or any other person and it is done

See how they voted Waindo cuz it is easy and he ain't here to defend himself

If I was scum why bother lynch juliet but not u ? If u are town then it is gonna make scum wins

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like how pepper acted but then u got Ryu with his lemme sus everyone beside Juliet and Rej so yea my money on him being the 3rd scum is higher

This probably last day which need another mislynche and they gonna win

they probably throught they have control over town and will lead a lynch on u or any other person and it is done

See how they voted Waindo cuz it is easy and he ain't here to defend himself

If I was scum why bother lynch juliet but not u ? If u are town then it is gonna make scum wins
Damn you got me fr if you're scum but I'm going to stick with my gut on Juliet.

Final Vote Count D4
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Final Vote Count:

Ryu Kishi: Normalizer - Juliet.
Juliet: Hayumi - Nana.
Rej: Hayumi - Waindo - Hayumi - Nana.
Normalizer: Rej - Unvote - Juliet.
Hayumi: Juliet.
Nana: Juliet.
Pepper: Juliet.

Juliet: 5.
Nana: 2.

I know technically you still have a few minutes left, but given the lack of activity and that there is a great amount of votes on Juliet which I doubt will change I'm ending the DP now. You may still post while I do the WU.

Reactions: AL.
Day 4 Lynch/End of Game
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The reins of History back in the hands of man!!

@Juliet , Lady Ashe, the Doctor and a member of Town got lynched.

It was a long battle, but in the end the Archadian Empire has prevailed. They defeated the rebelling forces and put them down once and for all. With Lady Ashe having gotten executed by her own people who wrongly accused her of being a fake princess the former Captains, Basch von Ronsenburg and Vossler Azelas have committed double suicide because they could not bear the weight her death put on their shoulders. Al-Cid, now a vagabond prince of a fallen nation, seeked refuge and became Larsa's servant, with the latter having returned to his brother Vayne's side. Ever waiting for their time to avenge the Sky Pirate Crew that once gave them hope. But that is a story for another time.

With that, the Archadian Empire (Rej, Pepper and Ryu Kishi) has won!

Town (Gambit, Nana, Oreki, Hayumi, Juliet, Novaselinenever, Waindo, Michelle, Normalizer, Mat D. Bizzo) and the Serial Killer (Dragomir) have lost the game.

@Gambit @Nana @Rej @Oreki @Hayumi @Dragomir @Waindo @novaselinenever @Michelle @Juliet @Pepper @Ryu Kishi @Normalizer @Mat D. Bizzo @Naomi @God_Usopun .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The reins of History back in the hands of man!!

@Juliet , Lady Ashe, the Doctor and a member of Town got lynched.

It was a long battle, but in the end the Archadian Empire has prevailed. They defeated the rebelling forces and put them down once and for all. With Lady Ashe having gotten executed by her own people who wrongly accused her of being a fake princess the former Captains, Basch von Ronsenburg and Vossler Azelas have committed double suicide because they could not bear the weight her death put on their shoulders. Al-Cid, now a vagabond prince of a fallen nation, seeked refuge and became Larsa's servant, with the latter having returned to his brother Vayne's side. Ever waiting for their time to avenge the Sky Pirate Crew that once gave them hope. But that is a story for another time.

With that, the Archadian Empire (Rej, Pepper and Ryu Kishi) has won!

Town (Gambit, Nana, Oreki, Hayumi, Juliet, Novaselinenever, Waindo, Michelle, Normalizer, Mat D. Bizzo) and the Serial Killer (Dragomir) have lost the game.

@Gambit @Nana @Rej @Oreki @Hayumi @Dragomir @Waindo @novaselinenever @Michelle @Juliet @Pepper @Ryu Kishi @Normalizer @Mat D. Bizzo @Naomi @God_Usopun .
Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME. IT WASNT ME, NANA OR JULIET?! LMFAO!!!! Town was at each other's throats the wholeeee game.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Anyway, as your Host I have a few things to say.

First of all, thanks for playing the game.

Second of all, what the hell? Are some of you even reading rules? I put a vote recommendation there and you guys were expected to place a vote each DP. To reward activity I put a special trigger in the game that would have let everyone win had everyone voted D1 or D2. Non voters got punished by having votes on them count double the next DP. Which is how Oreki got lynched. When a host recommends you to vote, you have to place a vote.

Anyway, as for the factions...

Town was not active enough and didn't really try to solve the game after Novas got killed. They had some good moments, but overall the lack of activity harmed you greatly.

SK played good, but Mafia screwed you over.

Mafia played well, gotta say you guys were hiding and it worked. Good job!

Since I have to name a MVP I decided to let players decide. Please vote for the player you think deserves that here in the thread.

That is all from your host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom