[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 8: Star Wars - Collapsing Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
Sure, ignore the fact that this is a motion and quite possibly an indication that Waindo is harmful. Nobody listens to Stray anyway, so she will simply stop caring.
You literally haven’t done a single beneficial thing for town at all. You wouldn’t even vote for Ryu Kishi despite my urge that he was confirmed guilty. I’m not ignoring that Waindo could be harmful in the future, but you haven’t been playing a game for the sake of town, if you’re actually a townie, whatsoever point blank period. And I’m pretty positive you’re scum.
 
E.o.D.4. Start of N.4
Messages
305
Reaction score
447
Points
3,400
Salty Doubloons
724
Last edited by a moderator:
Day 5 Starts
Messages
305
Reaction score
447
Points
3,400
Salty Doubloons
724
The galaxy was filled with slaughter. Far cries reaching the farthest reach of the galaxy could be heard in pure distress!
@Stray Cat , Nomi Sun Rider a member of the Jedi Order had been killed!
​


"The force has kept me youthful"

The Master: Lv8 lightsaber dueler
​


You are Nomi SunRider, a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order

[Passive - Third Person]:
You have a funny pattern of speech, you always refer to yourself in third person, failure to do so will result in getting role blocked for the next phase.

[Passive - Senator]
- Having interest in the common good of the Republic, you serve on the Senate Council in order to preserve peace. At the end of each day, you will convene in the Galactic Senate Chamber alongside the other Senators of the Republic to discuss important matters. You may post during the Dusk phase, as well as vote "Yay" or "Nay" on the motions.

[Active Inventor - Force Battle meditation]: You bend the force to amplify your voice, such a soothing angelic sound. This allows you to boost your ally’s powers. During the day phase, pick a person and send the name to the host, allowing them one extra use of any action available to them for the following night.

[Activated Passive - Force push]: You are a strong force master. You reach out your hand and swat away those charging at you, avoiding any harmful action towards you during that phase. [1-shot]

[Active - Force Point]:
Your mastery of the force is a one-off. They say geniuses like you exist once in hundreds of years. You have mastered the ability to purge someone’s connection to the force, permanently destroying their vote. [1-shot]

Wincon -
Eliminate the Sith and bring balance to the force. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I'm wondering if scum can show fake role sheet, to frame someone. (or just normalizer slipping)

Also no protects on others? Or did protects/healers focus on just hayumi?

To be honest, ryu didn't even defend himself, since he flipped scum. (So curious about normalizer saying framer)

Waindo are you just scum who knows who's town. pretending to have abilities. etc then i will personally go harder on you for trying to play that bs with me.


poison,
pepper
doflamingo-subbed in for oreki- scum lean.
normalizer-he was saying framer.


@Waindo
[automerge]1591373202[/automerge]
So tell me, should we make you today lynch?

@Hayumi who did you check?
[automerge]1591373709[/automerge]
Also looks like janitor.

Vote Lynch Normalizer


If someone has a healing ability, PLEASE use it on me tonight, so I can get another confirmed scum. @Naomi @Poison Chan @A famous historian @Pepper
[automerge]1591297970[/automerge]
Also, I'm voting Nay

only because of what I mentioned earlier
Imo this makes you look bad, you diverted the protects/heals to you. yet with ryu flip this should been obvious you would need protection/transport/heal?

But saying healer, then tagging people makes it looks like Scum was going Eenie Miney Mo-:sarcasticshottie: And i see AFH killed(janitor looks like ryu kill from his role sheet.. sooo curious on that)
 
Last edited:
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Vote lynch nfcnorth
[automerge]1591375917[/automerge]
Idk can I info dump again. Waiting for Mat.

Also didnt get results of my certain one shot I made.
[automerge]1591375972[/automerge]
@Stray Cat you played this like a scum. I'm shocked.
[automerge]1591376206[/automerge]
Why are some ppl that didn't meet post count per day still in btw? 7-21 posts in 4 DPs.
 
Last edited:
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
I'm still vote locked and I won't be able to vote till next day. If I had to vote today I would vote nfcnorth or Normalizer.

nfcnorth - He didn't say anything on day 3 and I saw it odd he didn't get subbed out and this looked like he is scum who is talking in the mafia chat and ignored the main thread on day 3. On the senate meeting he was up for being lynched and Ryu saved nfcnorth from being lynched and this looked he got saved by his scum buddy.

Normalizer - He subs in on day 3 and asks for a summary. Day 4 comes and he says he didn't get a summary saying he didn't have time to read 44 pages on day 3 and on day 4 but he had plenty of time to read 44 pages during the night phase. If Normalizer is town he would have read the whole thread. Last day phase Normalizer votes Waindo instead of Ryu saying Ryu might have been framed.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
I'm still vote locked and I won't be able to vote till next day. If I had to vote today I would vote nfcnorth or Normalizer.

nfcnorth - He didn't say anything on day 3 and I saw it odd he didn't get subbed out and this looked like he is scum who is talking in the mafia chat and ignored the main thread on day 3. On the senate meeting he was up for being lynched and Ryu saved nfcnorth from being lynched and this looked he got saved by his scum buddy.

Normalizer - He subs in on day 3 and asks for a summary. Day 4 comes and he says he didn't get a summary saying he didn't have time to read 44 pages on day 3 and on day 4 but he had plenty of time to read 44 pages during the night phase. If Normalizer is town he would have read the whole thread. Last day phase Normalizer votes Waindo instead of Ryu saying Ryu might have been framed.
I think nfc and north are probably the remaining scum duo. Poison's activity is low as well but I think that she might be clean.
[automerge]1591377054[/automerge]
I'm still not allowed to info dump anymore. Not even hint or I'll get modkilled.

@Hayumi do u got anything?
[automerge]1591377209[/automerge]
I'm wondering if scum can show fake role sheet, to frame someone. (or just normalizer slipping)

Also no protects on others? Or did protects/healers focus on just hayumi?

To be honest, ryu didn't even defend himself, since he flipped scum. (So curious about normalizer saying framer)

Waindo are you just scum who knows who's town. pretending to have abilities. etc then i will personally go harder on you for trying to play that bs with me.


poison,
pepper
doflamingo-subbed in for oreki- scum lean.
normalizer-he was saying framer.


@Waindo
[automerge]1591373202[/automerge]
So tell me, should we make you today lynch?

@Hayumi who did you check?
[automerge]1591373709[/automerge]
Also looks like janitor.

Vote Lynch Normalizer



Imo this makes you look bad, you diverted the protects/heals to you. yet with ryu flip this should been obvious you would need protection/transport/heal?

But saying healer, then tagging people makes it looks like Scum was going Eenie Miney Mo-:sarcasticshottie: And i see AFH killed(janitor looks like ryu kill from his role sheet.. sooo curious on that)
Why are your scum leans confirmed and semi-confirmed townies suddenly? - refering to my claim post and info dumps.
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
@Waindo

you think North and NCF are scum? you THINK!!??? wth am i reading here. and how convient of you try to direct back at me, so are you killing rej,sc then cry they acted like scum? avoiding sus?

btw North should be mod blocked?? I didn't know scum can use actions, with hardly any post counts.

As for me, I'm on normalizer sus, because of last day phase, saying something about framer, ryu being framed (ry filpped scum) So am sus on that.

btw did you forgot you where voting sc,and calling normalzier scum.

As for others, my sus on them since as seen with Rej role for example invested guilty.

So the same imo could be for scum invested innocent. :sarcasticshottie:
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
nfcnorth lynch will give us an idea on who the remaining scum/s are. Based on certain ppls claims.

Finger of doubt still on @Normalizer
Sudden raised eyebrow face towards @Naomi
Forced gleam of hope and belief that @Pepper and @Poison Chan are truly harmless.
[automerge]1591377788[/automerge]
@Waindo

you think North and NCF are scum? you THINK!!??? wth am i reading here. and how convient of you try to direct back at me, so are you killing rej,sc then cry they acted like scum? avoiding sus?

btw North should be mod blocked?? I didn't know scum can use actions, with hardly any post counts.

As for me, I'm on normalizer sus, because of last day phase, saying something about framer, ryu being framed (ry filpped scum) So am sus on that.

btw did you forgot you where voting sc,and calling normalzier scum.

As for others, my sus on them since as seen with Rej role for example invested guilty.

So the same imo could be for scum invested innocent. :sarcasticshottie:
north and nfc are the same person Naomi.
Yes I think, it's really useful.
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Honestly, a lynch for either Nor works for me
I didn't like Norm's reaction when Hayumi got guilty on Ryu
The fact that, iirc, two of the motions involving the change of lynches involved North makes me think they might be a character with stupid amount of influence and the first to come to mind is Palpatine/Darth Sidious. Course it could be coincidental but if it were to happen a third time then.... :pepehmm:
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061


Naomi don't make me doubt you after what I did in my claim post in regards to you. I still believe that you're green.
[automerge]1591378541[/automerge]
Honestly, a lynch for either Nor works for me
I didn't like Norm's reaction when Hayumi got guilty on Ryu
The fact that, iirc, two of the motions involving the change of lynches involved North makes me think they might be a character with stupid amount of influence and the first to come to mind is Palpatine/Darth Sidious. Course it could be coincidental but if it were to happen a third time then.... :pepehmm:
As I said, we should lynch nfc first. I think that we might get both a good amount of info and an advantage over the remaining scum, whom I believe to be Normalizer.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
@Pepper are you ready to use a claim spot and give of that info that u mentioned yday?
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
nfcnorth lynch will give us an idea on who the remaining scum/s are. Based on certain ppls claims.

Finger of doubt still on @Normalizer
Sudden raised eyebrow face towards @Naomi
Forced gleam of hope and belief that @Pepper and @Poison Chan are truly harmless.


Naomi don't make me doubt you after what I did in my claim post in regards to you. I still believe that you're green.
wtf if this shade at me, Or you telling me you are fricken scum. You shaded rej,sc and now me??

Imo you don't look good to me atm, of the situation and what you just tried to do by shading me.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
@Naomi yes I was wrong about Stray, I admit that, but she didn't exactly play her A game here.

Do you guys think that Anakin and Darth Vader might be two different characters/role sheets in the game? Anakin as town and Vader as scum? Also does anyone of you have some concrete info that Palpatine is in game?

@A famous historian
@Naomi
@Hayumi
@Juliet
@Pepper
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
wtf if this shade at me, Or you telling me you are fricken scum. You shaded rej,sc and now me??

Imo you don't look good to me atm, of the situation and what you just tried to do by shading me.
Please read coherently and slowly both posts you just quoted.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Is there even claim spots left? Seems like they might've been all used up
@Mat D. Bizzo
[automerge]1591379237[/automerge]
@Pepper let's lynch nfc first
[automerge]1591379301[/automerge]
wtf if this shade at me, Or you telling me you are fricken scum. You shaded rej,sc and now me??

Imo you don't look good to me atm, of the situation and what you just tried to do by shading me.
WHAT FUCKING SHADE!?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom