Traditional Mafia Game Round 9 - Knives Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welp, this died, Ill do what I told Al and wait for Salah, but dragos not helping himself.

Vote Drago

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Richard Drysdale, town
I can Hide behind a player and avoid killshots and roleblocks on me
Once an invest targets me the first time in game they will be granted an additional voting power.
The tarets I hide behind each night: N1 Juliet, N2 Railgun, N3 Dragomir

I think Alice claim is bad and that Drago did nothing this game

EOD 4
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Dragomir [Meg Thrombey] has been lynched
You are Meg Thrombey!

"He's an alt-right dipstick troll."​

[Active - Confusion] - Each Night Meg may choose two players and switch their places. All actions targeting the first Target that Night affect the second Target instead, and vice versa.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

Night 4 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions(If Any).

Give me a filler

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Observers Private Chat

Im leaning towards drago. I wasnt much a fan of his play since day 1, but he also has been online during this DP, but said nothing.

As for rej, im not quite sure what the case even is?
I m not sure about rej but it seems salah got something on him so I'd rather go with that
Wasnt salah one of your suspects? He can always come forward next DP, no?
this is the 3rd time drago is here

do you really think a scum would play like that??
No ones really pushed him
I'd rather go for rej

drago ain't even trying that's not how scums play
Seems more like he just doesnt give a shit to me
info over reads
you don't trust salah??
I trust myself. Like I said, he can reveal it next DP

Reactions: Rej
Interrogation Phase 5
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit [Marta Cabrera] has been Super-Killed
You are Marta Cabrera!

"I'm not trying to beat you. I'm creating a beautiful pattern. "​

[Passive - This Family] - This family had not been good to her. They all have treated her like shit, to steal back a fortune that they lost, and she deserves. Marta appears [Guilty] on alignment checks.

[Passive - Regurgitative Reaction] - To put delicately Marta has a regurgitative reaction to mistruthin'. It’s something she has had since she was a kid. Just the thought of lying makes her puke. As such the player cannot lie when it’s come to statements of fact. Any failure will make her puke, making her unable to perform any actions following Night.

[Passive - True Culprit] - The entire solution in the field of view, the arc of this case is a tragedy of errors. There is at least one truly guilty party behind it all, guilty in the true sense of acting with malice and committing a heinous crime with selfish intent. Marta has to discover the identity of the person who committed the crime. It’s either when that person is lynched or killed.

[Active - Redirect] - At night, Marta may target a player, every action excluding super kill targeting Marta will be redirected to her target. [3-shots]

[Active - Just having a look] -
Marta can visit the player of her choice. She'll learn their full role. [1-shot]

Primary Wincon
- Find the True Culprit.
Secondary Wincon - Survive until end-game.
There was a kill attempt!!!

There was a kill attempt!!!

@RAIL_GUN has been revived

Interrogation Phase 5 starts
You have 24 hours to select [Observer of the truth] and [Suspects]

@Larsi and @AL. Can't be voted for observers this phase

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So Railgun the mafia got revived, I didn't get picked as observer, Rej got lynched instead of Drago and there were three kills, two failed last night

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Larsi why tf did you insist on a drago vote when we had reason to believe rej was guilty.
[automerge]1597922146[/automerge]
Unless Salah’s lying scum

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Salah Eddine did you kill Gambit?
Why would i do that? I tried killing Rej but apparently it failed or i was redirected
I insisted that they should lynch Rej, i seriously don't understand why they didn't do that
Unless Salah’s lying scum
How am i lying scum & i kept saying to lynch Rej over & over again, did Drago flip Scum? He didn't
And i explained 2 days ago why i stopped suspecting Drago after re-checking his posts
He said his Character hates Beky's Character so i thought he was Richard but after checking the Movie again, it was indeed Meg

Rej is 100% scum, i'm taking today's first Claim spot, i checked Pepper's role the night before this one and she was Richard Drysdale,
Her passive is called "Who the fuck is that" and she had to reply to everyone in an aggressive way (You can check her replies if u don't believe me), and her active was to shoot a target during odd nights

Rej fake claimed this Role, and i said i won't play Mafia again if he wasn't Mafia and i changed my vote for OOF as observer because Larsi didn't even vote for Rej as suspect, it was obvious he won't lynch him

Alice ignored my question yesterday of why she messaged Poison N1 over & over again & since Rej claimed Pepper's Role then Nessos's Claim is already taken which means Larsi or Alice or OOF or Hayumi are Liars, i doubt it's OOF who took that claim because he claimed someone who seems like 3rd unless Nessos was indeed 3rd but OOF seems to be willing to vote on Mafia so my guess is that Nessos was indeed Town & OOF is indeed Lawyer, Larsi's claim was underwhelming and seems more like he lied rather than took Nessos's claim, so this leaves us with just Hayumi & Alice & i lean more towards Alice

We told Larsi to role-block Alice but he didn't & she said she forgot her action which is very convenient, at first i trusted Larsi's claim because my character is also deceased i'm Harlan Thrombey himself, anyone who watched the movie would know that actually even himself doesn't know who attempted to murder him & he appeared so much in the movie & played a big role.
I already lost tbh, because i cannot be killed at night & that's why i held to my points & didn't need to protect myself, but i lose if the Nurse dies, that means i only win with both Town & Gambit alive

Anyway what i'm trying to say is that i don't trust Larsi anymore
The remaining scum are pretty obvious: Rej (100%), RAIL (100% and we should prioritize him, his Role seems OP), Alice & Larsi

@Poison Chan why did you disappear before? i only see you as Town based on Reads & u didn't bother to claim your Role D1
As for AL, i also read him as Town and doubt he would vote Rej if he was Mafia & since he is only player remaining then i'm more confident about my suspects

However it should be noted that the only Player who could have collected more points than me to revive RAIL is Hayumi, prove me wrong pls
So if Larsi or Alice prove their innocence, then Hayumi is the one who claimed Nessos's Role & tbh i do accept this possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom