General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dude is a human... give him a break lol
He's asking for it and I'll have two Tony Starks one being Robert Downey the other the comic version so I can kick the shit out of both of them
[automerge]1590202718[/automerge]
Tony Stark going to build a Phoenix Buster soon :dogkek:
Daddy-Sama is the god of thunder and soon to be the embodiment of Odin Force when he will lose his eye
Well he won't when I create him as he'll be a man trapped in eternal limbo
[automerge]1590202839[/automerge]
Maybe I'll add in Ant-Man not as the Ant-Man but Yellow Jacket the wifebeater version where he back hands Wasp and the Blob who bites Wasps head off in Ultimates

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tony Stark going to build a Phoenix Buster soon :dogkek:
Daddy-Sama is the god of thunder and soon to be the embodiment of Odin Force when he will lose his eye
Are you talking about the current Avengers arc where Tony remembers his parents were leading some weird cult while meeting Jurassic Avengers? How do you even take that garbage seriously lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Like things the hero Static do T^T
Hmm i would say no because Static is like Electro it goes in another route.

Like the example above Phoenix offensively is the Mera Mera no Mi. So it rules out having the Fruit around when something like that is around.

Lightning can be used in other ways but it should be distanced and different to Magnetism so anything similar to Kidds DF

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Emperor Cross there's so many ways with Lightning you can use from;

Black Lightning
Circuitry Travel
Lightning Discharge which is Electrical Burns
You can manipulate Electricity in how you use Rokushiki
Electrical Bolts like Zeus and in how you use them
Some weather manipulation though mainly with storms as the only thing that happens in dark grey clouds and lightning
The whole Raiju thing and Raiden in MK

There's some more to how you can use it, but do note like comic characters tend to have multiple powers which are different in OP as a whole. Like Magneto would have Enels/Kidds DF and maybe Bullets too

Top Bottom