General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Devil’s Will
cost: 200 000 EXP
Grants the player both Awareness and Precognition observation haki.
I think 200k is lot of exp to just able to use both awareness and precognition considering not many actually spend much points on CoO. So I was thinking those who buy this can also buy CoO boost alongside of CoA boost like you can only buy +20 for either CoA or CoO but if you have Devil's Will then you can buy both and considering it cost 200exp which is a lot I don't think anyone can misuse that in any manner. That's lot of exp after all.

@Frayz @Ranger @Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think 200k is lot of exp to just able to use both awareness and precognition considering not many actually spend much points on CoO. So I was thinking those who buy this can also buy CoO boost alongside of CoA boost like you can only buy +20 for either CoA or CoO but if you have Devil's Will then you can buy both and considering it cost 200exp which is a lot I don't think anyone can misuse that in any manner. That's lot of exp after all.

@Frayz @Ranger @Ziosa
200k exp for something you can only have one of usually is fine. it will most likely be changed to GP anyway though

Top Bottom