General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That was my point. Since the Netsu is just heat, it could raise its heat higher than Mera, but be less versatile and not come with Logia benefits.
there are other means of how the Netsu / Atsu DF's can be used eg: Heat Wave.

Whereas Atsu has a limit of how much Heat can be generated, unlike Netsu. Maybe have some attacks/technique(s) that are based off certain temperature like for Atsu that goes up to 10,000°C. You can also use that Heat within your attacks that say mimic the Mera Mera.
[automerge]1604004599[/automerge]
With the one BG completely finished now, I should be up for another in a few days. A heads up if anyone is interested.
I suggest u go do a canon thing. Much more lucrative. And more fun obviously too. xD
You get more exp via canon adventure(s) also if you have time you can also get @QuickZilver708 also part of your adventure. Seeing as you wanted to be on the same faction with Guren.
[automerge]1604005263[/automerge]
Also @tlgRen you can decide where your adventure is from the 4 blues, grand line or the new world. Once you've decided you can then request for a host for you in the Territories thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Oreki zup? U up in Merveille.
[automerge]1604007077[/automerge]
If you're busy with school, it's ok nephew. I may ask @Ranger who is pretty active nowadays to play Shiki for me. @Ranger what say you? Will you be giving me same atmosphere like what we had in Redfield?
[automerge]1604007141[/automerge]
@Ziosa, still waiting for the return of my recruitment medal.

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Oreki zup? U up in Merveille.
[automerge]1604007077[/automerge]
If you're busy with school, it's ok nephew. I may ask @Ranger who is pretty active nowadays to play Shiki for me. @Ranger what say you? Will you be giving me same atmosphere like what we had in Redfield?
[automerge]1604007141[/automerge]
@Ziosa, still waiting for the return of my recruitment medal.
ill see if i can figure out how to do it lol, if i even can

Top Bottom