General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But if I did manage Aokiji somehow, I have the perfect Ice Absolute Justice replacement for him.

[automerge]1606067882[/automerge]
A Marine hunting Marines down :pepelaugh:
Not my fault we Marines have all the good DFs lol. If you want a good Logia you pretty much gotta off a Marine. -_-

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But if I did manage Aokiji somehow, I have the perfect Ice Absolute Justice replacement for him.

Not my fault we Marines have all the good DFs lol.
esdeath feels more like CP, loves killing, is a psychopath, follows orders etc

but just for appearance its fine lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Not my fault we Marines have all the good DFs lol.
Freezing Time would be broken but Absolute Zero is more frightening than Light itself imo

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Loves killing (pirates), is a psycho. You pretty much described Akainu lol.
she doesnt really have much motivation on her own though; she doesnt do much beyond what is asked aside from killing. whereas Akianu will do things on his own, follow through beyond what is asked etc.

they are quite similar but i dont think its a perfect comparison

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
she doesnt really have much motivation on her own though; she doesnt do much beyond what is asked aside from killing. whereas Akianu will do things on his own, follow through beyond what is asked etc.

they are quite similar but i dont think its a perfect comparison
They don't need to be a perfect match for it to have sense for me to use her as a Hie char, and have her be Absolute Justice. We ain't making copies here lol. It'd definitely be a fit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Your Fire DF should be equal to Ice, though i am even opening to the idea of Ice and Aokiji.
Ye they're equal, but Awakening would give Hie the advantage probably. But I guess I don't have to solo him.

I'd fear Akainu. He has no self control haha
I ain't going after him. He's an Absolute Justice Bro.

Top Bottom