General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yay, finished my first hosting on TB. xD

Now to finish up Prodence before I stomp the Assassin Pirates and host for Gintoki.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ichi should also be getting 200,000,000 Beri and his weekly income should increase by 100,000,000 Beri.
@Ichimonji needs to post where they declare that the territory is now under Ichi's and post that and the rewards offered in the Territories thread. The weekly and one time reward will then be given to Ichi once the exp is done.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji needs to post where they declare that the territory is now under Ichi's and post that and the rewards offered in the Territories thread. The weekly and one time reward will then be given to Ichi once the exp is done.
Does his increased ''salary'' count from now on or for everything that's still uncleared?
[automerge]1606264211[/automerge]
theres the alert lol
Just saw it xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am into following the canon stuff when it comes to attributes and hierarchies. Let's just set a rule about a specific level of mastery whereby a fruit user can maximize its immunity, eg:
41-60: +1 durability to electricity but not to heat imbued into it
61-80: +2
81-99: +3
100: total immunity to electricity

This may look ridiculous at a glance but it's what it is for a rubber if applied physics and chemistry are involved whatever branch of science it is. Lol

Need I go on? Like Kakashi said, an opponent is expected to discover some mechanisms to counter or leverage on other skills in order to take the upper hand against, we got haki and other stuff.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am into following the canon stuff when it comes to attributes and hierarchies. Let's just set a rule about a specific level of mastery whereby a fruit user can maximize its immunity, eg:
41-60: +1 durability to electricity but not to heat imbued into it
61-80: +2
81-99: +3
100: total immunity to electricity

This may look ridiculous at a glance but it's what it is for a rubber if applied physics and chemistry are involved whatever branch of science it is. Lol

Need I go on? Like Kakashi said, an opponent is expected to discover some mechanisms to counter or leverage on other skills in order to take the upper hand against, we got haki and other stuff.
The more you master the use of the rubber fruit, the more rubber becomes rubber. Seems legit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sounds sarcastic but I am wih Kakashis side in following the attributes the way it is. The above was my suggestion to meet it halfway since the staff will revisit this topic
Yea I appreciate you're trying to meet everyone half-way. Though you gotta admit it's true, it doesn't make much sense for rubber to become more rubber as mastery goes up. Or for ice to become more ice as mastery goes up, in terms of resisting cold. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait till we get to the subject of all the other things lightning doesn't do much to. xD

Like the Shiro user when he turns into a stone castle. Or the Yomi user that's all bones. XD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay guys clearing activity the backlog first here's the post just in case if you didn't recieve a alert.
@kakashi19283 @Roogy @Handsome @Ichimonji @Gambit @Oreki @Emperor Cross @Gochi @tlgRen @Ranger

Here's your weekly for the duration from the 28th September until 15th November 2020

Top Bottom