General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I meant there is no "wind speed" type of thing to add like there is for the light(ning) logia(s)
Well wind also moves very fast, so if you can use techniques where wind propels your punches/kicks, it'll still do something.

Though obviously not on the level of lightning and light. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda recently told one of his editors the One Piece secret. She said she had seen all the theories and that none came even close. Fair to say it’ll likely be something we never thought of, just like Kaido’s Devil Fruit.

I will say this: I hope it’s not the Devil Tree and all that rabbit hole. One thing that ruined Naruro for me at the end was all this God stuff and things that put things in planetary level; too much. At a certain point it gets too unfathomable and not relatable.

We should get some answers soon. :pandaevil:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda recently told one of his editors the One Piece secret. She said she had seen all the theories and that none came even close. Fair to say it’ll likely be something we never thought of, just like Kaido’s Devil Fruit.

I will say this: I hope it’s not the Devil Tree and all that rabbit hole. One thing that ruined Naruro for me at the end was all this God stuff and things that put things in planetary level; too much. At a certain point it gets too unfathomable and not relatable.

We should get some answers soon. :pandaevil:
This!
Naruto lost control with the power levels at the end. Madara's defeat was so anti-climatic lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This!
Naruto lost control with the power levels at the end. Madara's defeat was so anti-climatic lol
I actually hated the fact that an ancient maiden magically emerged from Madara and took the amazing feat away from him. It was no longer a ninja-ish war. I loved it when people are still relying on shurikens and Taijutsu.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The will of Rocks D. Xebec lives on in the Yami Yami no Mi. Once Blackbeard Gets the One Piece, he will revive Joyboy and the millions of ancient Giants that form the Red line, and Rocks will take control of Blackbeard. But it turns Rocks and Teach were manipulated by Im, who wants to stack all the revived giants on top of each other to reach the moon and conquer it. Im is originally from a race of Dragons that can take humanoid forms, but he was exiled from the moon. The Tenryubito are just failed clones of him. Joyboy will reveal that he wasn´t actually an ancient giant, but a time traveling Franky who was controlling an ancient giant shaped Mecha. The D clan are the only ones that can control this mecha, and law pilots it to defeat Im, while Luffy uses all the Haki that was stored in the Poneglyphs to destroy the moon and all the Dragons living there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The will of Rocks D. Xebec lives on in the Yami Yami no Mi. Once Blackbeard Gets the One Piece, he will revive Joyboy and the millions of ancient Giants that form the Red line, and Rocks will take control of Blackbeard. But it turns Rocks and Teach were manipulated by Im, who wants to stack all the revived giants on top of each other to reach the moon and conquer it. Im is originally from a race of Dragons that can take humanoid forms, but he was exiled from the moon. The Tenryubito are just failed clones of him. Joyboy will reveal that he wasn´t actually an ancient giant, but a time traveling Franky who was controlling an ancient giant shaped Mecha. The D clan are the only ones that can control this mecha, and law pilots it to defeat Im, while Luffy uses all the Haki that was stored in the Poneglyphs to destroy the moon and all the Dragons living there.
Also, the world is flat. :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It must hurt to see your splendid manga turning to shit. That chapter 1001 is going to shows us if we are on Naruto and Bleach’s path. >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't feel like you need awakening with the Goro
[automerge]1610412528[/automerge]
Someone wants to BG with Razer ? (my 2nd character)
I kinda do, due to DPR + speed. Awakening increases both.

It ain't end of the world if I don't have it, but definitely highly useful. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We are two :datea:

Let's not forget you can now spam S+ attack from X meters (Twice your Observation or 400 if you have 120)

@Magimasterkarp has a wild imagination tho, he can help ya.
Just going for higher attack dpr or attack speed might be boring. With finer control of the Fruit the user should be able to mess around with electric currents that exist in nature. Currents like the human nervous system.
Either speed up your own nervous system, like Killua in HxH, or slow down the opponents.
Maybe you could completely control the brains of Mastery/5 fodder characters from the enemy, or PCs with levelx2<Mastery. Or you animate corpses, Frankestein Style.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He confused. This is the blurb about it from the patch notes:
Similar to AoE, attacks can inflict a status that gives debuffs based on how severe it is but increases the mastery of the technique(s). Very powerful statuses require very high mastery and could even require a lower DPR for the attack. Some DFs/MA etc can only use the lower severity's not the higher ones. Severe effects require a shop upgrade to use

Top Bottom