General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So the Goro can't paralyze without that item>?
That I don't know.
I don't think so. Since with Electro I've got status effect, so I am pretty sure you can paralyze.

Might need to check with @Ziosa

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

I should message them on the other site and tell them that. I miss em, too. :pepewhy:
I wonder how that will go lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
2 more (1 almost defeated) Brutalizing Pirates to go.

Big Mom here we come :pepehmm:

I'll have to make a decision between 3 different 6 bill purchases in the aftermath of Brutalizing, can't decide... pain in the ass

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
2 more (1 almost defeated) Brutalizing Pirates to go.

Big Mom here we come :pepehmm:

I'll have to make a decision between 3 different 6 bill purchases in the aftermath of Brutalizing, can't decide... pain in the ass
I too have my own dilemma.
Might need to drop mind if I want use the Doku the way I want.

Good luck in finding a solution.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm with Ichi, Ennies Lobby was the best and it was also the last time I saw my boy chef had a quality fight. Nxt will be MF arc.

Best stare down/standoff was Ennies Lobby, too. Fuck the Supernova and Kaido x BM standoff. duh.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What blasphemy. Skypiea? Bro... Alabasta had a lot of fights, but only a handful were quality ones.

Enies Lobby EASILY. Lucci fight is the best fight in One Piece imo, with only Katakuri fight being an acceptable argument.
Enies Lobby - fighting wise - was my least favorite since it was all Zoans. Just punch and kick spamming. No interesting powers, weapons, etc..

Granted Rokushiki gave it a bit of flair, but it's still nothing compared to all the other arcs filled with great DFs, items like Dials, etc..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
there's something with Ennies Lobby arc that still is stuck in mine. the emotions, the op songs, and the way the zoans are introduced at the time. it was clearly a hyped one but I agree that there are other fights which may be considered above that. it's just, over all, it's easily my fave arc. i also love the Paulie's Rope Action.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The question was simply referring to fights, hence my answer. As an arc, Enies Lobby was without a doubt a good one. Still not my fave, but without a doubt great. Franky was my fave there.

Top Bottom