General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ranger hasnt been on so we have literally done nothing on it lol
Not like it takes a massive amount of work on, we can simply decide hosting also gives canon EXP, or hosting gives 1.3x of canon exp, or w/e.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if we were doing anyway, i would want to add a money reward too; which is where the discussion with @Ranger would come in
We can always do exp for now and add money when he comes in.

The system can't wait forever. xD

My recommendation would be to make hosting exp 1.3x of the canon one for now, to boost motivation for hosting. And then if further increases are deemed necessary, we can always do those at a later date.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
November 26, the best day of the year
I can understand why you might think that, its the birthday of Tina Turner, the anniversary of the release of "Casablanca" and the day Howard Carter entered Tutanchamuns grave, but it is also the day on which the Hull Note was delivered to Japan, which led to them giving up on the peace talks and the attack on pearl harbour two weeks later. You gotta be careful before you just endorse a day like that.
That's why i declare 31. September to be the best day of the year.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can understand why you might think that, its the birthday of Tina Turner, the anniversary of the release of "Casablanca" and the day Howard Carter entered Tutanchamuns grave, but it is also the day on which the Hull Note was delivered to Japan, which led to them giving up on the peace talks and the attack on pearl harbour two weeks later. You gotta be careful before you just endorse a day like that.
That's why i declare 31. September to be the best day of the year.
It’s All-Father-Sama birthday.
Day he met Zidane too. >.>

Top Bottom