General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have an idea for the hosting situation:

Getting money from hosting doesn´t really make sense. The money the players characters get is what they plunder on the island and what the islanders pay them for protection. The hosts player character isn´t involved in the action, so it wouldn´t really make sense for them to get any money for it. This is of course an unfair situation. I don´t know what exactly hosts get right now and what @Ichimonji wants them to get, but i would agree that hosts should get more exp, as they are crafting the whole story on the island or whatever. I don´t actually know anything about that stuff, i have never been a part of a completed island story.

My idea, to compensate for not getting the money would be to introduce a new currency. Thats right, Hosts get paid in Robux now!
Just kidding. Btw, if you want free Robux, click here
This new currency should be something like InfluencePoints. The more Influence you have the more you impact the world around you. Regular players of course also get Influence Points for world shaking events. Influence Points could be the main currency for Underworld characters.
Pirate bounties would rise with higher influence (and vice versa). The Point system could work in a way that the highest amount of influence points you had determines your status, increases your bounty and unlocks better rewards to be purchased, and then you use your points to buy stuff like: (Alternatively higher points just unlock services to be bought with berry)

-Assassins of varying levels (higher with higher status) to be sent to kill your enemies
-General wares from the underworld
-Services from underworld Pcs, spies, etc.
-Fruits that were sold to bill?
-Promotions for marines
-Support troops for marines (Buster Call?)
-You can dictate some news to Big News Morgans
-To become a yonkou, fleet admiral, underworld king you need a certain amount of influence.
-Yonkou Pcs can use influence to arrange something like a tea party

With everyone wanting to be hosted by @Gochi he will soon be Pirate King.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I never advocated money for hosts. Just equal EXP with the players.

I know, it’s a crazy idea :pepeclown:

Top Bottom