General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao

Well, you can make it different. Could be on land, etc..

Plus this is much stronger than Brutalizing, and I won't solo it. Need my NPCs with me.
Leo and his Merry Men :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He burns pirates and gives the ashes to the Celestial Dragons. :kermithesith:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao

Well, you can make it different. Could be on land, etc..

Plus this is much stronger than Brutalizing, and I won't solo it. Need my NPCs with me.
Sure. I might request you, too after Merveille in some mysterious land or the deep.
[automerge]1628293107[/automerge]
Meanwhile. Still waiting from that lovely Merveille update from the best host.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay time to figure out Uteki's new stats and make the change official.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well I can't wait for my stuffs to end so me and Ichi and start our thematically story arcs with the Greek Gods :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Meanwhile. Still waiting from that lovely Merveille update from the best host.
It'll come today xD
[automerge]1628321790[/automerge]
Well I can't wait for my stuffs to end so me and Ichi and start our thematically story arcs with the Greek Gods :pepehmm:
You doing all the greek islands?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing the Avatar Legends trailer really made me wish for a good forum based ATLA/Korra RP. :catcrying:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is there a new Avatar season coming out???
Avatar Legends is a tabletop RPG in the Avatar universe.

My friend group is more video games than tabletop games, even the rpg ones. Which is why I want a forum based one.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is still hope. There was that Avatar Studios thing they announced a while back.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It'll come today xD
[automerge]1628321790[/automerge]

You doing all the greek islands?
I know me and Ichi wanted to do Hades since it's thematic, Zeus/Poseidon is just a might as well since if we are getting rid of one of the brothers already (for me).

But I need to get a dragon scale and fight Germa for my armor thing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Added a number of other areas and NPCs to Justicia. I wonder who'll be the first to come there from ya'll. :unsure::unsure:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to the thing
that happens every week
and always on a Monday:

"Magikarp Mondays Questionaire"

I totally didn't neglect this because i was busy with work and exams or anything.
Tomorrow (Monday) will be a regularly scheduled Magikarp Monday, and, for some reason that has nothing to do with the fact we missed two ones in a row, there will be a special extra Edition next Thursday.
Which actor would you want your character to be played by?"
"What is your characters favourite island/place?
"If your character found a genie that offered three wishes, what would those wishes be?"
"What is your Characters Mother like? Is she still alive?"
"What is your Characters Father like? Is he still alive?"
How does your character sleep? Where do they sleep the best and in what position?"
"What would your characters job be in this world?"
This week there are multiple questions, geared towards the different factions: (You can also answer these Questions in Character)

For Pirates: "What made you become a pirate?"
For Revolutionaries: "When the Revolution is successful, what do you want the world to look like?"
For Marines: "Why are you stupid?"Jk, its "What is your Justice like? Do you support the tenryubito?"

These all basically boil down to: "Why are you doing what you are doing?", but you can get more specific for each faction. Non-Trinary Characters (Underground, other) can just answer that question.
"What is your Characters favourite plant?"
"If your characters crew were a family, what would your characters role be?"
"In Poker, what would your characters tell be? Do they have a good pokerface?"
This weeks Question is actually an online buzzfeed quiz.
Which "Friend" is your Character?
"Describe your character in five words or less."
"What is your Characters favourite ice cream flavor?"
"How similar is your characters personality to your own? Are there any major differences or are they completely unrelated?"
What would be the worst devil fruit for your character to have, thematically or power wise?"
Today (Sunday) is the last day this question will be relevant as the olympics are set to end today:
"If your character were to compete in the Olympics, what would be their discipline?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welcome to the thing
that happens every week
and always on a Monday:

"Magikarp Mondays Questionaire"

I totally didn't neglect this because i was busy with work and exams or anything.
Tomorrow (Monday) will be a regularly scheduled Magikarp Monday, and, for some reason that has nothing to do with the fact we missed two ones in a row, there will be a special extra Edition next Thursday.
Today (Sunday) is the last day this question will be relevant as the olympics are set to end today:
"If your character were to compete in the Olympics, what would be their discipline?"
Mine could either be fencing or a SF in Basketball.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My character has a bo staff as a weapon.
The only disciplines where you use a wooden stick that i know are Javelin throw and pole vaulting. Coincidentally, "Pole Vaulting" is the only thing he can do with his staff, with 11 Mastery.
So its obvious, his discipline is:
Swimming, or maybe some gymnastics.

Top Bottom