General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If anyone wants the Plant fruit lemme know. If there's a buyer, you can have it at minimum price, if not I'll leave it in circulation and won't pick it up from Neo Navy.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I watched Clash of the Titans again. Damn, I am feeling going after BB and get his fruit to finally embrace the darkness and be Hades himself with that vortex of void.
i dislike how hades is used as the antagonist for most movies involving greek gods; he was probably one of the few good gods
Same goes for: The Hobi, Beta, Pamu, Hira, Ton and Guru. (minus the circulation part. I already took them...)
i dont remember what the max DFs you can have in your inventory is, but pretty sure thats too many lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i dislike how hades is used as the antagonist for most movies involving greek gods; he was probably one of the few good gods

i dont remember what the max DFs you can have in your inventory is, but pretty sure thats too many lol
I mean, I'm not actually using them. If it is a problem though, I will quickly sell them to that NPC for 25% of the price...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i dislike how hades is used as the antagonist for most movies involving
That's right and Clash of Titans isnone good example of how bad he was portrayed there initially. But eventually, they kinda took 8t back so they could portray that Hades actually is the only one who cares and is true to the job.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea doesn't look like that one will finish too soon. xD

Well, if Cross is fine with waiting for you, we can, and I can do a different one in the meantime.
Aye Kallavan had just set foot on one of the nearby islands.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What is this, Yonko season? Kinda tempted for Camelot to be on hold to join in on this myself but then this will become another Wano. So I wont.

Top Bottom