General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't really remember a specific case, I guess Sea does.
Oh nah I don't. When I became GM he is already level locked by Drew/Nikam.

But I do know from what I've heard is really just not following the system/gmod. And that they have actually tried to help but to no avail for the most part so they just punish him like that to force him otherwise. If I would have to guess its probably the whole thing about being beyond level 100 with ridiculous stats in his RP.

They actually removed the punishment way later on but I think after awhile he got level-locked again pr something.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh nah I don't. When I became GM he is already level locked by Drew/Nikam.

But I do know from what I've heard is really just not following the system/gmod. And that they have actually tried to help but to no avail for the most part so they just punish him like that to force him otherwise. If I would have to guess its probably the whole thing about being beyond level 100 with ridiculous stats in his RP.

They actually removed the punishment way later on but I think after awhile he got level-locked again pr something.
at that point he shouldve been temporary banned and then banned fully if he kept doing it after he back

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean it's not a big deal regardless.

You can't stopped anyone from coming in to post anyway. We don't have forum powers lol.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean it's not a big deal regardless.

You can't stopped anyone from coming in to post anyway. We don't have forum powers lol.
you didnt have powers where you rped before?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you didnt have powers where you rped before?
Nope, NW is mainly a discussion for manga/anime stuffs. The RP is just a small part of the place. We cannot edit/lock/delete posts or threads not of our own without getting the actual mods to do it.

At the very least for Bleach RP, the GMs created a GM account made some of important threads so that all the GMs can login to and edit/post our stuffs like the master thread.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nope, NW is mainly a discussion for manga/anime stuffs. The RP is just a small part of the place. We cannot edit/lock/delete posts or threads not of our own without getting the actual mods to do it.

At the very least for Bleach RP, the GMs created a GM account made some of important threads so that all the GMs can login to and edit/post our stuffs like the master thread.
on OJ we just had larsi, none of the other GMs had mod powers

here though we do, although idk how much more power i have as a mod compared to just a GM

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bleach is easier we only have a master thread and a biography thread that matters. Every thing about the RP is all in the master thread like the races spread sheet, organizations, everyone's levels etc. So everything is in one place and in one full page. Afterwards the master thread basically serves as a customer service thread where people posts in it with concerns/questions and stuffs and anyone can answer or discuss.

The bio thread never have to be updated anyway. Most approvals are done via PM rather than an approval thread for the longest time until someone decided that having one is good for transparency and stuffs. The battle log is basically the experience thread here without the information, you should post it and you may or may not get levels.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bleach is easier we only have a master thread and a biography thread that matters. Every thing about the RP is all in the master thread like the races spread sheet, organizations, everyone's levels etc. So everything is in one place and in one full page. Afterwards the master thread basically serves as a customer service thread where people posts in it with concerns/questions and stuffs and anyone can answer or discuss.

The bio thread never have to be updated anyway. Most approvals are done via PM rather than an approval thread for the longest time until someone decided that having one is good for transparency and stuffs. The battle log is basically the experience thread here without the information, you should post it and you may or may not get levels.
having more threads makes things more organised but also makes it harder to find stuff lol. Both ways have pros and cons, but i havent done one with only a small amount so cant say which is better

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The context is also different. One Piece has a lot of fruits that are canon, a lot of FS, different weapon grades, ships, etc etc.

Bleach literally only need the spreadsheet for each race and a general description of rules/limits of certain stuffs. Your powers are literally custom-made, whether you stole it from a canon character or from another anime etc it didn't matter lol. Only thing we care about is if it is broken/OP/Gmod but anything goes aside from it.

You want a power that summons all kinds of animals? No problem. You want lava? No problem. As long things are thematic to the power you are making it is fine. (This usually means no multi-elemental shit though.)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The context is also different. One Piece has a lot of fruits that are canon, a lot of FS, different weapon grades, ships, etc etc.

Bleach literally only need the spreadsheet for each race and a general description of rules/limits of certain stuffs. Your powers are literally custom-made, whether you stole it from a canon character or from another anime etc it didn't matter lol. Only thing we care about is if it is broken/OP/Gmod but anything goes aside from it.

You want a power that summons all kinds of animals? No problem. You want lava? No problem. As long things are thematic to the power you are making it is fine. (This usually means no multi-elemental shit though.)
true, most other universes would be similar to this one; where you would need a list of canon stuff and custom stuff to actually be fully approved etc.

maybe HxH wouldnt need it actually

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Naruto RP in NW has it, with a dedicated skills and ability stuffs iirc. Larsi/Ichi/Kaka might be able to confirm it.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Naruto RP in NW has it, with a dedicated skills and ability stuffs iirc. Larsi/Ichi/Kaka might be able to confirm it.
yea i have seen that one myself as i got curious what a naruto rp would be like

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A lot of preparing/set-ups in fights iirc.
its doubtful that a ninja battle would be anything like a OP battle lol, unless its sort of post pain naruto

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm the next few posts in Serapis might be alittle difficult to write :pepehmm:. Hope I can pull it off.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cross never ceases to make me laugh lol

I really wanna RP as my main just two months left :feelsbadman:

Top Bottom