General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I kinda predict what you're up to. Lololol. I knew it. But I still am wondering what Fuwa's awakened state might be? Hmmm.
What I'm up to is waiting till Wano is over. Can't do shit before. xD

Still probably 6 weeks away...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
/revives Queen
/makes declaration about JOYBOY, aka the biggest mystery of our world
/no one acknowledges it In Wano
/no one cares

:pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kallavan is 30+ years. Man hasn't been informed yet into the mythos of the OP legends. :heeho: :heeho:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actually, I have a proposal and I guess only those who are rich enough can lend money. Why don't we allow such lending system, mortgage, etc.
For example, @Beerbottle wants to purchase 25K worth of exp but does not have money. He can borrow money from me with 10% interest every month until paid off.
Lmao I appreciate the kindness, but I'd have to open up a calculator to check whether or not I have the capacity to pay you back :)
So what's this about a bleach RP? You can't just throw it into Community events lol
Might be too late to say anything now xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actually, I have a proposal and I guess only those who are rich enough can lend money. Why don't we allow such lending system, mortgage, etc.
For example, @Beerbottle wants to purchase 25K worth of exp but does not have money. He can borrow money from me with 10% interest every month until paid off.
Exactly, will accept a loan of 60-80k exp >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Exactly, will accept a loan of 60-80k exp >.>
But it should be RPied accordingly. Like Shaarib going to my pirate empire asking for stash and all, signing lien documents, etc. I demand in your signature and biography that Vampirates is your lienholder.
[automerge]1642030309[/automerge]
No hard feelings to Ziosa but I only saw bio threads back in the day without actual fights happening. lol
What's been said, can't be taken back. :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We had a loan system back in our old org. Wasn't really a fan of it tbh. You can make money here rather easily by just the weekly rewards.

Top Bottom