General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like we need to re-do technique ranks and overall how techniques are used and how much they drain. Because this whole ''I need to throw S+ranks around all the time, especially against stronger opponents'' shows there's something wrong.

Like, Kaido and Luffy are strong too, but it's not like every attack is an island-destroying one. Also, most people's durability caps at 10ish, so even a DPR 10 would be able to damage them. Of course it won't one-shot them, but it shouldn't anyway, as that's not how great fights are built.

So I feel like we should limit how many techniques of each rank one can have (with B and lower being unlimited at our levels, so as to not put too much of a hard cap on overall number of techniques), and we should also limit techniques of S and above in terms of their nature (a simple punch can't just be S+). And then maybe limit how many times S and S+ can be used in a battle without succumbing to severe exhaustion.

I feel like this would make fights much more diverse in nature, and actually, it would increase the level of RP as well, because one would have to strategize a bit... instead of always being able to bust out an S+ at any time to save his own ass.
Most of my S+ moves are like... very small, in essence :pepesmug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The cat Akainu emoticon makes me chuckle every time I see it. It's amazing.
I think I saw a « Salt Bae » Akainu emoji on Reddit or on something like that.
[automerge]1642431797[/automerge]
Right now yes, though things can change

What are our levels btw?
Levels don’t matter when you have a Mera Phoenix and a freaking Dragon on your side :tmm:

Top Bottom