General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can't wait for Whole Cake, shit I have so many ideas for that. I'm starting that shit up right after Wano LOL

Though that one will need 2 hosts. So maybe me and Ichi, since he volunteered.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can't wait for Whole Cake, shit I have so many ideas for that. I'm starting that shit up right after Wano LOL

Though that one will need 2 hosts. So maybe me and Ichi, since he volunteered.
Ill probably still be weak by the time that happens, but I for sure want to hop in on WCI lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI will probably have me and Ichi as hosts, each hosting for 4 people (which is 8 people, but both of us will join as players as well, so that'll leave room for 6 others, which is probably. But the people that will probably want to join will be @QuickZilver708 @Sea @Gambit @Dream @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Emperor Cross @tlgRen which is 8, so we might even need a 3rd host. That event will be epic. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI will probably have me and Ichi as hosts, each hosting for 4 people (which is 8 people, but both of us will join as players as well, so that'll leave room for 6 others, which is probably. But the people that will probably want to join will be @QuickZilver708 @Sea @Gambit @Dream @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Emperor Cross @tlgRen which is 8, so we might even need a 3rd host. That event will be epic. xD
If @Gambit is gunning straight for WCI and BM, I call dibs on Peros lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
About to hit 70 posts for Wano in another 5 posts huh :pepehmm:
I'm on 68 so far... 6 more rounds would be 12 posts for me, which brings me to 80 posts and above 90k EXP. I don't see how this wouldn't go at least those 6 more rounds... I might actually get closer to 90 posts, which would be 100k+ EXP.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm on 68 so far... 6 more rounds would be 12 posts for me, which brings me to 80 posts and above 90k EXP. I don't see how this wouldn't go at least those 6 more rounds... I might actually get closer to 90 posts, which would be 100k+ EXP.
We also have to do King vs Akira which will take a pretty fucking long while as well anyway.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sounds good. Though Peros is quite high level too.
He is, I might just play it smart with him. Especially if we sticking with heat being a counter to his Candy. It definately wont be easy, I want to fight creatively with him lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We also have to do King vs Akira which will take a pretty fucking long while as well anyway.
It depends on how the Kaido part is going. Because if Kaido is already done, Akira vs King going for long would be anticlimactic. King has been fighting my Sasaki off screen, so there wouldn't be a problem to say he's pretty exhausted by the time Akira gets there. But we'll see. I don't wanna keep Wano going for another 3 months lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He is, I might just play it smart with him. Especially if we sticking with heat being a counter to his Candy. It definately wont be easy, I want to fight creatively with him lol
Plus it doesn't have to be a 1 on 1... maybe Gambit can leave a high-level NPC from the crew with you.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It depends on how the Kaido part is going. Because if Kaido is already done, Akira vs King going for long would be anticlimactic. King has been fighting my Sasaki off screen, so there wouldn't be a problem to say he's pretty exhausted by the time Akira gets there. But we'll see. I don't wanna keep Wano going for another 3 months lol.
Too bad Black Maria has to be in the way huh... :pepeweird:

Let's hope I can finally get to Onigashima when I get onto the damn ship.

Top Bottom