General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mangaplus for all Jump related.
For Furyo I read it on a French page, so I’m not a big help.
Maybe Mangasee they have a huge catalog
Cool, I'll check it out.

Cause for the last couple of years, I've only been watching anime. I used to read way mora manga, but that was on mangareader and now that's gone I think?

Edit: Turns out it's still there, but I could've sworn it was down for a long time. Anyway, time to get back into manga a bit for sure.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Scans are better :catsalute:
Have you ever read Holyland? It's one of my all-time favourites.
Cool, I'll check it out.

Cause for the last couple of years, I've only been watching anime. I used to read way mora manga, but that was on mangareader and now that's gone I think?

Edit: Turns out it's still there, but I could've sworn it was down for a long time. Anyway, time to get back into manga a bit for sure.
mangadex is also a good scan site.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mangareader was poppin when I was in middle school , at that period chapters were on Wednesday iirc, I feel old :catdrool:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
mangadex is also a good scan site.
Ok I'll check that one out too

Mangareader was poppin when I was in middle school , at that period chapters were on Wednesday iirc, I feel old :catdrool:
Yea exactly, I remember the Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Toriko chapters always came out first there, so I'd read them there, and then a few hours later I'd read them on another website (forgot name) that was always late, but had by far the best quality. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok I'll check that one out too

Yea exactly, I remember the Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Toriko chapters always came out first there, so I'd read them there, and then a few hours later I'd read them on another website (forgot name) that was always late, but had by far the best quality. xD
Mangastream, probably. They were one of the first with HQ scans. Terrible people that ran it, tho.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That was the shit. Coming home from school, reading the chapters in the afternoon.

Bliss :pepecute::pepecute:
Yea for me coming home from school was manga time, while before school was anime time (had DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, Detective Conan, Yugioh, Pokemon, etc.. on TV). Though only on RTL 2 for me, which is how I became fluent in German lol.

Most of my evenings was me making Yugioh decks or building beyblades and playing with everyone else. Or playing Pokemon on gameboy. xD

The day I most remember about my childhood was one christmas morning, because a RIDICULOUS amount of snow fell overnight (it was like a cartoon christmas where it really was all white)... and I woke up, my mom had hot choco and other sweets ready for me, and under the christmas tree was a new Pokemon Game (gold)... and then I just called my friends over and we played Pokemon all day long. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mangastream, probably. They were one of the first with HQ scans. Terrible people that ran it, tho.
Yes, mangastream that's it.

I figured one of the narutowire people would know the name, since we all read it on the same websites. xD

I see that website is still up actually, though back then they only really uploaded the big 5 mangas.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
DBZ, Yuyu, Zenki, Voltez V, Voltron, and lots of Ghibli and European-inspired Japanese anime in the morning. Then spider derby in the afternoon while stealing fruits from a nearby farm.

Before school, I played Sega Megadrive 2. Nobody had ever beaten me in MK3 and DBZ.

Childhood. Feels like it was only yesterday.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why not have both versions but different clans? Like many RP games have. Normal elfs and dark elfs. We got tieflings and Lunarians? The former has our own lore and the latter follows the manga version.
I was the very first elf in the RP iirc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, mangastream that's it.

I figured one of the narutowire people would know the name, since we all read it on the same websites. xD

I see that website is still up actually, though back then they only really uploaded the big 5 mangas.
Is it? They up and vanished one day a few years ago. Rumour was that they got hit with a cease and desist. There was no good bye post, no twitter post(they had Twitter to inform their followers). But from one day to the next, they nuked their site.
[automerge]1642702577[/automerge]
The best martial arts manga I've read was Gamaran.
That's swordsmanship tho. This one is pure hand to hand. Only one guy in the whole show uses Kendo. All the others have Karate, Judo, wrestling. etc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's swordsmanship tho. This one is pure hand to hand. Only one guy in the whole show uses Kendo. All the others have Karate, Judo, wrestling. etc
Ah that's what you meant by martial arts.

Because the original definition includes all sorts of weapons too. Though Gamaran also had some hand-to-hand combat, and even other weapons like bows, etc..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
DBZ, Yuyu, Zenki, Voltez V, Voltron, and lots of Ghibli and European-inspired Japanese anime in the morning. Then spider derby in the afternoon while stealing fruits from a nearby farm.

Before school, I played Sega Megadrive 2. Nobody had ever beaten me in MK3 and DBZ.

Childhood. Feels like it was only yesterday.
For me it was DBZ, Gundam Wing, Shinzo, Digimon, Super Sentai shows. They never aired Yu yu hakusho, Inuyasha nor Kenshin here. I watched all of those, safe for Inuyasha, when I was a lot older.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The art does require some getting used to but. I don't think I've read a better martial arts manga since then.
Man if someone is able to read KHR first chapters or Eyeshield 21 heck even 90´s manga are to read at first, the worst art I saw is certainly : Bad Boys

Top Bottom