- Messages
- 4,182
- Reaction score
- 9,284
- Points
- 11,400
- Salty Doubloons
- 432
I dont think he did, he wasnt really active much on WG eitherDid he come back ?
[automerge]1644927387[/automerge]
I'm not sure I follow?
I started reading from hereI feel no satisfaction making this post, and words might appear frantic to you all. I'm also not good with words so I don't know how to even start this, but anyway fuck it, here goes. Most of the stuff I have already said throughout the course of this RP, but I've been thinking about something for a while now and I just saw something that really made me realize what I was thinking all along. There was something that had been tugging at the back of my mind. I couldn't exactly shape that thought into coherent sentences
But anyway, I grew tired of the pussyfooting. Up until this moment, we have only been supporting thriller bark, I didn’t feel like going to Worstgen for the stuff that happened between both forums. I decided to use some time in here thinking it will eventually get active and we will be getting more active players but what really happened that we kept losing members time again and again. Unfortunately, none of the mods did anything to improve the activity. With each day the general chat was becoming Devil Pirates vs. all of them for us trying to find a way to finally get members for just our ideas to mocked by our so-called "fellow" RP members.
So this isn't that. However, it felt incredibly restrictive to play this game without allowing us to voice our concerns. With so much misdirection and false positives present, it truly felt like playing with one arm tied behind your back sometimes. This means. we decide let lose that tied arm, decide to join other role-play forums to invite some people here, didn't work out, I invited some of my other forum mafia friends who decide to give it a try eventually got bored with how slow things or due to the huge inactivity they never joined. The negative atmosphere from daily disputes played a huge part in this.
We apparently kept hoping it eventually gets back to better shape like the old days. We refused to move the RP to another forum when the suggestion was made, refused to restart, honestly speaking, I felt like it was a gamble with low chances of success, and everything would have become for naught.
I thought that if we wait enough something will happen, eventually WURP members did come to join but they needed a new platform or more players, the thing is it was just a one-time merge with some conditions, you don't get merge often. There are not many people out there gonna join this RP, not that it mattered anymore.
This place looks like a neat library on the outside, but one step inside will tell you it is in a terribly sad state. Like has anyone even joined this RP for months? Finally, it seemed the best call to make was to start our own RP that might eventually become the key to bring together both forums. and might day come again where we can change our focus from the unpleasant atmosphere, and wouldn't be listening to the same drama but seeing active players having fun discussing RP not dissing players.
I do not understand, perhaps there might some deep meaning but is there really a reason for us to take this forum drama this seriously? I'm starting to doubt if we really want to enjoy it? Maybe we should try to understand each other for once. That would be pretty nice actually.
Anyway, I hated every time someone talked bad about Larsi on WG and went as far as to actually confront a few arguments that just resulted in me appear as a toxic person. It's not like I wanted anyone to appreciate me for defending a friend. I don't care about what they think. I just hate seeing someone talking shit about the person I respect or consider a friend. Of course, I just never imagined that people we trusted so much would treat us like that. Was it worth it? We tried to support TBRP in every way possible but at this rate, it will be an end of the horizon for TB RP. You can hate us, but something will never change that it was this RP that betrayed us not vice versa, we are not gods, mods, or anything still we did everything within our power, but we failed. Decided to overlook all of that grudge, I was really stupid to think you would understand why we did what we did.
And that's about all I have to say. Furthermore, the reason that RP is similar to this one because that's the only RP we have been ever part of, so we thought our base could be similar since most of our role-play knowledge comes from here. To end, I'd like to thank you for the game you provided us Larsi. Sorry, we never consulted you for this, as such within this month everything that is akin to TB RP will change. You have my word, and it's something we had high hopes so I just don't want everything to turn into a big mess. We don't want the people who seemed excited to join to face disappointment. It would really suck. Thank you.



