General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao...

Youtube video of Luffy not being harmed by Big Mom's lightning attacks and she being shocked to find out what rubber does.

Comment section: ''Of course Big Mom doesn't know rubber, she has like 50 kids''

XD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh wow! Grats and good luck then.
Not what I signed up for xD But eh... guess I'll see how it goes. The office is closer to my home too, currently I've been driving 40 mins each direction, now it's like 5 min from home.

Though I'll still have to come to this location once a week, but that's fine cause my family lives in this area so I can use that day to visit them too. Overall should be great, but yea... stress. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not what I signed up for xD But eh... guess I'll see how it goes. The office is closer to my home too, currently I've been driving 40 mins each direction, now it's like 5 min from home.

Though I'll still have to come to this location once a week, but that's fine cause my family lives in this area so I can use that day to visit them too. Overall should be great, but yea... stress. xD
There's the brighter side of the things.
I'm really thankful to have been working from home for 3 years now. 8 found tine to workout my chest and abs. Learn Japanese and some other stuff I live to do.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's the brighter side of the things.
I'm really thankful to have been working from home for 3 years now. 8 found tine to workout my chest and abs. Learn Japanese and some other stuff I live to do.
Maybe when you retire you can finally throw in that leg day too. xD

I feel like I haven't interacted with Gambit (the char) in forever. Since we're not RPing anywhere together.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe when you retire you can finally throw in that leg day too. xD

I feel like I haven't interacted with Gambit (the char) in forever. Since we're not RPing anywhere together.
We can have a cute reunion somewhere. I have plans coming in soon. New islands. But I need to hire someone from other faction to do things I can't. Hmm.
[automerge]1656498864[/automerge]
Maybe when you
We can always skip that. Lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We can have a cute reunion somewhere. I have plans coming in soon. New islands. But I need to hire someone from other faction to do things I can't. Hmm.
Probably won't happen with Sasaki tbh xD

I've already planned out things he'll do post WCI, and it's mostly solo Poneglyph stuff, the only option is Alabasta or Fishman Island, since he'll need to go there for the two important Poneglyphs. Fishman Island will be the last arc for Sasaki before the third char takes over.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Next two post of the Pirate Festival will be hype, draft created needing to do some edits

Top Bottom