General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My current plans only involve being at 100 so I can have 100 MA for 2 maxed FS.. I dunno what I would do with 100 extra points
Yea well Sasaki is pretty complicated lol.

He has 5 different MAs and 2 Mind stats pretty much all maxed out, so that takes lots of stats. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea well Sasaki is pretty complicated lol.

He has 5 different MAs and 2 Mind stats pretty much all maxed out, so that takes lots of stats. xD
Wait I get the 2 FS + Perk one, but where did the other one come from?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait I get the 2 FS + Perk one, but where did the other one come from?
Humandrills have a x3 MA multiplier, so 3 from that, 1 from the perk, another 1 from the Expertise stat, and 2 from the Mind stat.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's how I somewhat recall it to be. Not sure about exploding hollow tho.
Tbf, post time skip she can do things previously unavailable like flight w/o astral projection and I have 120 mastery... I think I can be conscious and do what I been doing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tbf, post time skip she can do things previously unavailable like flight w/o astral projection and I have 120 mastery... I think I can be conscious and do what I been doing.
Nah, no issues with your char. I can't recall anything from Perona that's why I asked.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah, no issues with your char. I can't recall anything from Perona that's why I asked.
tbh the last time I saw perona was when she was bringing zoro to saebody and I didnt even question how she was traveling so easily in the GL or how she could fly lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
tbh the last time I saw perona was when she was bringing zoro to saebody and I didnt even question how she was traveling so easily in the GL or how she could fly lol.
I skip everything related to Zoro lol.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll kill some knights and get there soon (probably island after camelot, but still) also Akira would be over 1b if he was getting bounty >_>
[automerge]1659557054[/automerge]

"La Spada is gathering a lot of poneglyphs... Why? She can't read them. WHAT?! SHE CAN!?"
:pepehmm: Well I can't make Ichi’s bounty higher with my own actions which is really unfortunate.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's a shadow and it will hurt his flavor (assassin).
Well to be fair it is fine to get a bounty but not as the shadow or as Akira but as a random crew member. Since no one aside from the crew itself is aware of the concept and well given the timeline from Wano and WCI I have essentially made changes to the physical appearance as well as even having a different sword and a raid suit. The connection is probably lost on the WG

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I guess as long as you never show your face. 🤷‍♂️

Unknown people can still be assigned bounties
It was implied that it was still Spada who does the dirty. And not him. He doesn't exist.
[automerge]1659573813[/automerge]
And only Gambit knows this boy exist outside His crew. And Gambit is no rat to tell his Government pals about it. Lol

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was implied that it was still Spada who does the dirty. And not him. He doesn't exist.
[automerge]1659573813[/automerge]
And only Gambit knows this boy exist outside His crew. And Gambit is no rat to tell his Government pals about it. Lol
That is true. Effectively only Gambit and the NPCs in WCI is aware of this due to the raid suit exchange.

Sasaki/Kallavan knows of Akira but Kallavan probably is unlikely to make the connection between the Akira in Wano and the current self in WCI. Sasaki might be able to.

Top Bottom