General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Will entirely give up 120 Navigation. It's been decided but I didn't expect it will be this soon though. Besides, I already explored the 120 Navigation in Serapis and I loved the experience even though Hades is hax as the entire island repairs. Lol. Might give a last hurray at the Festival using 120 lethal combo on Navigation.

The golden animal is technically a surprise, I was not paying attention to that. Ideas. :blobthink:
Klaubatermann + Golden Animal Shrad = Voltron
I have yet to make great use of my Navigation.

Now that I have Zeus inside my monkey king's staff (Clima Tact), I can do some great stuff with the Goro. Will be fun.

The funny part is Haki master + Golden animal were the two things I was gonna buy lmao. And now you got both at once for a super low price. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have yet to make great use of my Navigation.

Now that I have Zeus inside my monkey king's staff (Clima Tact), I can do some great stuff with the Goro. Will be fun.

The funny part is Haki master + Golden animal were the two things I was gonna buy lmao. And now you got both at once for a super low price. xD
Navigation is fun to use. Got a lot of versatility and means not to oversaturate my Vamp abilities.

I just realized, I merely spent 100 DC and I got

Inherited Will: 25 DC.
Golden Animal: 100 DC.
Haki Master:
100 DC.

Klabautermann: 100 DC

Total Cost: 325 DC

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Navigation is fun to use. Got a lot of versatility and means not to oversaturate my Vamp abilities.

I just realized, I merely spent 100 DC and I got

Inherited Will: 25 DC.
Golden Animal: 100 DC.
Haki Master:
100 DC.
Klabautermann:
100 DC

Total Cost: 325 DC
When I bought 2 boxes (100 DC spent), I got 255 DC (Kokuto, Robot, Klabautermann). So I guess value is fine, but I wasn't going for any of those things. xD

But I guess it keeps the grind going, which is good.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just need 100 DC for Haki Master and Sasaki is maxed out.

Could've had it if I didn't go for the random boxes, but oh well. After WCI I'll have it. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait, when you get that 2 DF you need to put in 200 pts ?

I thought buying the thing awarded you a X2 multiplier in the DF stats :catcry:
No lmao.

That item just allows you to eat a 2nd fruit without dying.

You still need to supply the stats. xD

Theoretically you can pull off 2 DFs without buying a x6 multiplier, like how I did with Leo, but one of my fruits was a Zoan which awarded quite a few stats. To do two Paramecias properly, you probably need the x6 multiplier.

Unless Ichi decides to give up both his musicianship and his Fiero, then he could get 100 for the Soru without a x6.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
5 more days till end of the year awards!
We need different threads for each category like what we used to do when voting for char of the year awards. Each poll must not disclose who the voters or who votes who to add suspense and not to influence others from voting.
[automerge]1669561439[/automerge]
No lmao.

That item just allows you to eat a 2nd fruit without dying.

You still need to supply the stats. xD

Theoretically you can pull off 2 DFs without buying a x6 multiplier, like how I did with Leo, but one of my fruits was a Zoan which awarded quite a few stats. To do two Paramecias properly, you probably need the x6 multiplier.

Unless Ichi decides to give up both his musicianship and his Fiero, then he could get 100 for the Soru without a x6.
X6 retains her flavor tho so I doubt he'd go the other route

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We need different threads for each category like what we used to do when voting for char of the year awards. Each poll must not disclose who the voters or who votes who to add suspense and not to influence others from voting.
Hmm, I don't hate that idea. Also makes counting easier, since the polls can be used, instead of people posting their votes.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[automerge]1669561439[/automerge]

X6 retains her flavor tho so I doubt he'd go the other route
Man that shit is too hard T^T

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm, I don't hate that idea. Also makes counting easier, since the polls can be used, instead of people posting their votes.
Yup and there's an option in poll creation to hide people's vote. This is wild.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only downside is, there's like 20 categories. That's a lot of threads. xD

But I guess we have multiple mods here to clean up afterwards.

Top Bottom